Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) (38288 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Sudan Extorted $250 From Us For Evacuation - Students / Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) / FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
coputa:
That's approximately 4.5millon naira per bus.How many kilometers from Khartoum to Cairo.

Are you aware that each bus will have paid security personnel on board? Have you read firsthand experiences of the encounters on those travel routes? Do you know that these buses have to 'settle' through the journey? I hope you know the hire and settlements are not negotiated in your mighty Naira.

To go through towns you need heavy security excorts. You think that will come for free? Now how much is that money in dollars? Don't also forget that in high risk areas as this, transport companies will take full advantage as well as include life insurance charges of every staff on board in your billings.

Everything is not corruption. Let's be analytical. Our only prayer now is for them to get out safely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Chucks13: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
coputa:
Airpeace will airlift them from Cairo to Nigeria.

Alright, change topic. Just please let everyone leave Onyeama alone to do his goodwill work with no tribal sentiment attached to it by anyone biko.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by mortalincarnate(f): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is working

I heard that you’re an elderly woman which means that you can answer this question.

The question is “Can that thing Breathe”
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by mauchiz: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

A few days ago, you guys were grumbling about our government's slow response, now that the government has responded, you are here crying partiallity.

You should stop grumbling all the time. At least commend the government and move on. Commending them does not mean that you think the Buhari APC government has done well...they have not....and Lord knows why we don't have heavy duty millitary aircraft that could land in Sudan now...but on this matter dem don do their best.
Buhari has suffererd in the hands of Nigerians,everytime his government is on rescue mission in different countries to rescue Nigerians abroad.
At least he achieved rescuing nigerians abroad,after,we will be asking what Bihari government have done, they are always on rescue mission.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Arabk25: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Blake755:
Nigerian still dey go Sudan nah wa oooo

All the Nigerians students there went for Islamic studies
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by renderme: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Feintline:
According to Air peace chairman not less than 3 jets from air peace are sent to airlift Nigerians from Cairo to Nigeria all free of charge.
This is patrotism extraordinaire.
Kudos to air peace

Pierohandsome:
FG Air peace and Allen Onyema

VeryWickedWoman:

Naptu will soon create a fact check thread to prove it was Abike Dabiri's private jet not Air Peace.

loosecanon50:
After Airpeace had offered to airlift stranded muslim students from Sudan...and na bus dem wan use sef.

Eye service government.
Are u guys robots? Or ur deaf? How many times will abike dabiri tell u planes can’t land in Sudan. They’ve bombed the airports. Dts why all the countries are having problems getting citizens out. They were negotiating a ceasefire so other nationalities can leave the country to border countries.
They couldn’t also just drive them out cos the roads are not safe, it had to be during a ceasefire. Dts why they are driving them to Cairo Egypt today.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
badBADbichh:
At this rate, I'm convinced there have to be Nigerians in Antarctica as well.
Haba mana even Sudan sef aff turn to japaa again

Lmao ppl dey go there go read merecine
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Squirrel1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
People dey go Sudan? if na aboki i wan see i go just enter Kano nah tongue
like the your igbo brothers smuggle drugs to Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Iran, Iraq and other war torn countries and get beheaded when caught?
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by irunokoisawerey: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Paraga Obi is working... oya return his stolen ma.n.h.o.o.d because he is the one that sent Onyeama this work now grin

See the bush people now running their mouth like tap for ordinary airlift... belle de sweet dem... chanting igbo amala upandan... mtchew grin

I don't want peace... I want vawulence always grin

this moniker was created for irunoko ... because irunoko is a werey grin

All disobedients now taking trophy because of Allen Onyeama look like this... yaaga!... you're forming posh abi grin

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
mauchiz:

Buhari has suffererd in the hands of Nigerians,everytime his government is on rescue mission in different countries to rescue Nigerians abroad.
At least he achieved rescuing nigerians abroad,after,we will be asking what Bihari government have done, they are always on rescue mission.

I'm not a fan of Buhari myself, or of any of the past Nigerian leaders, and like I said, it is testament of how weak our army is that they could not organise some sort of evacuation

Having said that, when government does do well, either keep quiet, or say 'They did do well' and move on.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by henrimoto(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Maybe some do. ...but most go for secular courses.

Just because it is an Arab country does not automatically mean 'Islam'. Some go for other courses.

In addtion, some Sudanese people even come here to get degrees self.
I get you. Thanks for the info.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Goodzinny: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
My people are everywhere. Just because of failed Government. I am sure if you look well among the ice, we can find some in Antarctica. It is a pity.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nice one
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by aklid(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Some are busy shouting air peace air peace not FG….the heck u mean? Or they told u the airports in Sudan are usable ? Place that the airspace’s are closed? Federal government paid for buses to transport them to Egypt then to Nigeria… airpeace offered to lift them up and we are very proud of him and love his patriotism..but still u should know wether he offered to or not the federal government will still bring them back…don’t act like the government ain’t doing anything giving people what u want to sweet your peace of mind..🙄🙄…. Acting and giving airpeace all the credits… as if he’s their saviour…
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
henrimoto:
Majority went there for Islamic and Arabic studies.

You are correct.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by pgodson7(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
well FG stupidly paid for buses to take them from sudan into egypt while air peace will airlift them home from egypty
VeryWickedWoman:

Naptu will soon create a fact check thread to prove it was Abike Dabiri's private jet not Air Peace.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by babajero(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
That is the part of the places they go to radicalize then come back to Nigeria as qualified terrorists.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Timmi: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pierohandsome:
FG Air peace and Allen Onyema

Is it that you can't read or just lack comprehension
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Ihateheadslamer: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
One of the many reasons why they always ban you from politics section
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is working

Is it Asiwaju that paid for the buses

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Olatara(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
loosecanon50:
After Airpeace had offered to airlift stranded muslim students from Sudan...and na bus dem wan use sef.

Eye service government.
Airpeace will airlift from Cairo to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Hpesoj: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chucks13:

Help me ask them is that the Air peace Shehu Basket Mouth Sanni almost caused tribal war on Internet yesterday?

They use their arrogant and overly pride nature to ruined Onyeama good deed.

The buses are going to Cairo from where Airpeace will airlift them to Nigeria. The Sundanese airspace has been closed for civil aviation since the start of the war.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Hpesoj: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
pgodson7:
well FG stupidly paid for buses to take them from sudan into egypt while air peace will airlift them home from egypty

It's not stupidity. Airpeace can't enter Sudan's airspace. The students have to be evacuated to a neighboring country to enable airpeace airlift them.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
loosecanon50:

Eye service government.
For air peace to use Sudan's airspace they need permission from the Sudanese government if not the plane would be shut down, can you confirm if the permission was granted? Or you just want to waste people's life?

Or you don't understand how aviation works?
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Utanisco(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Lols
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Jolomenas: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tlordi:
Ok thank God FG still get bus to safe citizens from country call desert ... To b honest na bad Nigerians dey go Sudan to lives. .or studies

Kindly read what you wrote again.
Illiterate
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by idonhammer: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
That is where they all go to study terrorism .

Fcking terrorists.

Ihateheadslamer:
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
God bless Allen Onyema and the Airpeace Team.

He is ever ready to help during crisis like this.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by idonhammer: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ok. Now is clear.

renderme:

Are u guys robots? Or ur deaf? How many times will abike dabiri tell u planes can’t land in Sudan. They’ve bombed the airports. Dts why all the countries are having problems getting citizens out. They were negotiating a ceasefire so other nationalities can leave the country to border countries.
They couldn’t also just drive them out cos the roads are not safe, it had to be during a ceasefire. Dts why they are driving them to Cairo Egypt today.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by thatigboman: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
loosecanon50:

Eye service government.
the bus is to take them to Egypt. They will enter flight from Egypt
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by thatigboman: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol some people don see opportunity enter Cairo like this dem fit run away shocked shocked
if na me, I will run past Egypt and run straight to Germany or UK and seek asylum straight. With a straight story "boko haram are after my life. They have killed my family members and say na me remain" oyibo go just give me paper of perpetual stay in europe". Na so I go enter America and Canada without visa.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Nicenixon: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
loosecanon50:

Eye service government.
Next time do research before you comment ok, Sudan's air space is closed already, no commercial air plane can fly over it, hence they have to evacuate the students to a nearby country before air lifting them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How James, UNIBEN Student Drowned In River Benue NUGA Games (pics) / Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe / Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz Graduates As Best Student From Russian Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.