Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) (38323 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Sudan Extorted $250 From Us For Evacuation - Students / Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) / FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Barims(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Feintline:
According to Air peace chairman not less than 3 jets from air peace are sent to airlift Nigerians from Cairo to Nigeria all free of charge.
This is patrotism extraordinaire.
Kudos to air peace

I'm a Yoruba guy I really love Allen oyeoma a man with good heart if he ever contest for president my vote goes to him and that of my friends and family members he's an iconβœ…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by henrimoto(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
ufotunang:
..they went they because the schools and universities in Sudan is better than schools and universities in nigeria... nigeria ASUU strike every year...4 years course turns to 8 years course due to ASUU strike
Majority went there for Islamic and Arabic studies.

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by 77up(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Whereas, jagaban has 3 oshara private jets. Hope you know this. None of them is being released for a patriotic cause.

Nigerians haven't learned any lesson. Time go soon reach. We have many billionaires in Nigeria too. They're just pretending they didn't hear the news. Let it be about politics, which is the conduit pipe from which they'd suck the masses dry. You'd see them empathising with disaster victims and be donating money and bags of rice, just because they're looking for your votes
Stop Wailing unnecessarily, you are embarrassing yourself honestly, so they should go and carry them with private jet just because Tinubu,the man you so much hate have it, mumu full this country aswearugod πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tlordi:
Ok thank God FG still get bus to safe citizens from country call desert ... To b honest na bad Nigerians dey go Sudan to lives. .or studies

1.You guys should calm down.

2.A lot of Nigerians go to Sudan for the same reasons many Nigerians go abroad...there aren't enough spaces in our universites for everyone wanting to study.

3.Sudan has good universities. Even some British people who cannot get admitted to read medicine in the UK because of compettion go to Sudan, get their degree, and graduate, and then write PLAB.

4.Yes, there always would be bad ones, but most of them get their degree and get out.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chucks13:

Help me ask them is that the Air peace Shehu Basket Mouth Sanni almost caused tribal war on Internet yesterday?

They use their arrogant and overly pride nature to ruined Onyeama good deed.

It is not about pride but Sen. Shehu Sanni wants people to learn from their hypocrisy. The tribal hate is useless and senseless. The war to keep Igbos down is ridiculous. After hating them so much, one of their sons decides to be of generous help. He wears no spectacles of ethnic or tribal bigotry.

He already said their is no civil space in Sudan for landing. He proposed for FG to handle logistics to move Nigerians out of Sudan and then he will fly them to Nigeria.

Just thank a good man for doing a good deed.

Finito.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
loosecanon50:
After Airpeace had offered to airlift stranded muslim students from Sudan...and na bus dem wan use sef.

Eye service government.

Which airport will Air peace land in Sudan to evacuate the people?
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
henrimoto:

Maybe some do. ...but most go for secular courses.

G0dsent:
1. In recent years, a number of Sudanese and international Universities based in Sudan have opened their doors to Nigerian Students for studies. The population of Nigerian students in Sudan is estimated to be more than three thousand out of which about seven hundred and forty three have been registered with the Mission.

The students are pursuing different courses such as natural sciences, medicine, law, arts, social, humanity and management sciences, computer science, Arabic language across those institutions most of which are based in Khartoum.

The Universities/Colleges include:

> International University of Africa (IUA)-Khartoum
> Nile Univeristy College, Khartoum
> University of Medical Science and Technology, Khartoum
> Khartoum College of Medical Science
> University of Khartoum
> Khartoum University of Science and Technology
> Sudan International University, Khartoum
> El-Razi University, Khartoum
> Golden City College of Science and Technology. Khartoum
> Open University of Sudan, Khartoum
> University of Al jazira, Madani
> Future University, Khartoum

Just because it is an Arab country does not automatically mean 'Islam'. Some go for other courses.

In addtion, some Sudanese people even come here to get degrees self.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
loosecanon50:
After Airpeace had offered to airlift stranded muslim students from Sudan...and na bus dem wan use sef.

Eye service government.

At the moment, the airports in Sudan are out of comission. Yes...some millitary aircraft from overseas have landed in Sudan, but not civillian aircraft,.....which is why Onyema himself stated that Air Peace would land in a neighbouring country to pick up the students.

The busses are to take the students to the neighbouring country that is safe...for airlift.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Una dey go SUDAN ,una leave frying pan enter fire
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by snapshot: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Push and start government!

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by coputa(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
AIRPEACE IS NOT FG..

WTF... 150Million to Hire 40 buses..

That's approximately 4.5millon naira per bus.How many kilometers from Khartoum to Cairo.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nizelgirl(f): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sudan? Of all the countries in the world. I'm Surprise
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by richmond500: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
AIRPEACE IS NOT FG..

WTF... 150Million to Hire 40 buses..

I think the price is good.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Probably North Korea! undecided

I think we have diplomatic relations with the DPRK...so probably some Nigerians live there.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by richmond500: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
coputa:
That's approximately 4.5millon naira per bus.How many kilometers from Khartoum to Cairo.
that's approx 27k per person. Ordinary Portharcourt to Abuja by bus don pass 27k

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ijaya123:

Which airport will Air peace land in Sudan to evacuate the people?

One reporter from Al Jazeera reported that the 'instrumentation' needed for aircraft to land safely had been bombed...so there is no way a plane can land there for now if it is civillan aircraft.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by coputa(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chucks13:

Help me ask them is that the Air peace Shehu Basket Mouth Sanni almost caused tribal war on Internet yesterday?

They use their arrogant and overly pride nature to ruined Onyeama good deed.
Airpeace will airlift them from Cairo to Nigeria.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by richmond500: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bethyholsontin:

They definitely cash out with every opportunity...150mill ? Oh no
That price is reasonable na.
Why do u people always complain
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
onlyboyson:
Una dey go SUDAN ,una leave frying pan enter fire

Unitl recently, the Northern part of Sudan has been peaceful. (relatively speaking).

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
henrimoto:
..so why can't they do the Islamic studies and Arabic studies in nigeria... nigeria have schools for that
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by coputa(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
richmond500:
that's approx 27k per person. Ordinary Portharcourt to Abuja by bus don pass 27k
DO you know the capacity of each bus.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
salbis:
Different rules for different people in Nigeria.
fitinwell:
Alimajaris... Enjoying public funds

A few days ago, you guys were grumbling about our government's slow response, now that the government has responded, you are here crying partiallity.

You should stop grumbling all the time. At least commend the government and move on. Commending them does not mean that you think the Buhari APC government has done well...they have not....and Lord knows why we don't have heavy duty millitary aircraft that could land in Sudan now...but on this matter dem don do their best.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by laiperi: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sudan na abroad naow. For Nigeria, even Cotonou wey get schools and market, na abroad.

You never hia say medical graduates trooped to airport for a waiting chattered plane taking them to London.

A promise of stop over in Libya for body parts donors.

I do not care whether Onyeama na front, crook or business man. He is doing something good.

If other crooks invested their money on productive ventures, Nigeria would be better than many Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by richmond500: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
coputa:
DO you know the capacity of each bus.
it doesn't matter, the bus will convey thousands of Nigerians.

In a war thorn country, not everyone will be willing to go there, if you find a bus that will go there, it could be very expensive.

Even in Nigeria, If there is insecurity in a village, bus drivers will not risk it and the ones who will go might charge you three times the amount, Also these are not danfo buses but luxurious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by jiddama(f): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
ecolime:

Nahhh

Naptu2 is an APC guy no doubt but all his Threads are hard facts. He doesn't engage in senseless propagandas. That I am 100% sure of.

BTW, God bless Allen Onyema. He's a man I stan πŸ™Œ

He's an OG, he's part of a few gems still left in this space.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
VeryWickedWoman:

Naptu will soon create a fact check thread to prove it was Abike Dabiri's private jet not Air Peace.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Blake755:
Nigerian still dey go Sudan nah wa oooo
them get good universities. Had a classmate in secondary school who studied in the international university of khartoum. Unlike us wey use 7 years for school
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by Chucks13: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

It is not about pride but Sen. Shehu Sanni wants people to learn from their hypocrisy. The tribal hate is useless and senseless. The war to keep Igbos down is ridiculous. After hating them so much, one of their sons decides to be of generous help. He wears no spectacles of ethnic or tribal bigotry.

He already said their is no civil space in Sudan for landing. He proposed for FG to handle logistics to move Nigerians out of Sudan and then he will fly them to Nigeria.

Just thank a good man for doing a good deed.

Finito.

No one hate Igbo point of correction bro. Let's stop playing victim in ourselves self destructive path brought it. I will say it a million time no one hate igbo.

I came on another social platform and told everyone that the way obi and obidient led majorly by Igbo indigenes are going will destroy the fragile relationship on ground which we are trying to build and heal but people like you insulted me now see the result and you are blaming someone hate igbo, pls hell No.

Four days ago I collated court cases against buhari during his 8 years all the cases were all instituted by igbo people over 100 Court cases.

I collated Tinubu court cases it's close to 60 all the people behind it are all igbo, biko Edo, kwale, Igala, ijaw,ebira, yoruba, hausa, ibibio, kauri, Fulani, eshan nupe, tiv etc are they not Nigerians but why only igbo since independence always antagonist?

See obi and his gang who are they majorly? Igbos, abusing, insulting, threatening, harrassing, mocking everybody and you want love?

Lagos no man's land is whose tribe song? Igbo, and we want love ba?

Oga, the moment obi won Lagos with his abradakabra 10k votes what we saw was seen igbos flashing Biafra flag in Lagos boasting Ibadan is the next and you want love ba?

Look at Eze igbo of Lagos talking like a slowpoke. See that one that cause chaos inside airplane, see the other one that said he will overthrown the govt, all are igbos and you want love ba?

Pls I'm sick of mentioning all thse biko I had said it countless time ok.

You can't be insulting me, my papa, my mama and you want me to love you it won't work bro.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by zionzoe(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
henrimoto:
Religion of peace rescuing Sudan.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by mauchiz: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
This people need to be flogged with koboko when they come back to Nigeria,they should go to better countries.
140 million naira is not a small money,they should go to better countries for education.
It is well with them.

I wish them safe journey back home to Nigeria.
Re: FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Unitl recently, the Northern part of Sudan has been peaceful. (relatively speaking).
Nawooo crisis everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Fire Outbreak In UNILAG, Car Explodes, Fire Figthers Use Buckets To Quench Fire / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.