Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) (98875 Views)

Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action / Does This Mean Masturbation Is Bad For Men? (photo) / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by olulove(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Where is the Pictures of when they were women...or else I dun belivit grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Paul667(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Four More years of Joe Biden will destroy this world
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by iInjureHerYansh: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:
Na lie... These people are very men... They are too masculine to be women... Yeye bloggers

Two of them get mustache
Dem wan dey whine us grin
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
shocked shocked :oGod will destroyed humanity again.....the heart of human is very wicked.

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by wiseone28: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Breast wey men dey die for 😯😯

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Herdsmen:
E no stop them from seeing their monthly blessings

Stupidity define..
lol so shey Na from penis their menses go dey come from?

This oyinbo woke madness,I wan see where e go end and I know it won't end in something ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by sprints1: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Because you don't know how long they have been taken hormonal injections. Do you think transition starts by cutting off the breasts?
I don't know what putin is still waiting for press the God damn button and nuke the whole world into oblivion disintegrate all the matters into quantum particles. Nonsense useless Americans

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by YesDaddy1: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Now dt una din cut d brezz, will DT stop ur menstruations from flowing?
These are examples of d misguided yuuts we're talking abt.
cool
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by theophorus(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Yahoo go soon go carry Trans and him Juju go bust.
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Some pipu don really craze before.
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:
Na lie... These people are very men... They are too masculine to be women... Yeye bloggers

Two of them get mustache
big lie.

The op couldn't show us before and after pictures to back his or her claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Aguilar(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
La ilaha illa llahu sad
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by spencekat(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Guyman01: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

Stupidity define..

They take menses blockers like some female athletes do during major events
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by eepeepook: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Not my concern. They should welcome to the hard life of men. They are no competition to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
This will not save them from being knacked if a real nigga finds them, as far as the pussy still has a hole.
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by MechanicMike: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
OloyeOfLagos:
They removed there breasts so they could transitioned into men.

Things are really happening

See photos below

Link: https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status/1650907751483162636?t=31-tBvz8ZTGf_lrs1N6biA&s=19

but why are IBO women all ways removing there breeassssst?(no offenscce) angry
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
reiddecuti:
Identity crisis. That's all I have to say.

Even their face no resemble girls own, abi they do surgery for face too?

The fat one nearly resemble MI.
the op is as fake as his post. And some persons gullibly believe him.
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
reiddecuti:
Identity crisis. That's all I have to say.

Even their face no resemble girls own, abi they do surgery for face too?

The fat one nearly resemble MI.
I agree with you
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Where is their kpekus and new dyck?
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i refuse to believe that these were once women.... they all loook like men having a laugh.
Do you know that Schwartz in Henry danger was a woman?

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ugly girls. they had no other choice than to turn to men.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by LilVast1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:

Two of them get mustache
I dey look am too o
These ones just took pictures to fool people
They were never women!
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
When did black people start being this stupid , I always thought this is a white people's disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
sprints1:
I don't know what putin is still waiting for press the God damn button and nuke the whole world into oblivion disintegrate all the matters into quantum particles. Nonsense useless Americans
Haa😳

I never wan die bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Guyman01: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Salemacad:
Believe at your peril these are guys please

They have been pumped with testosterone, go to YouTube to watch before and after videos and you will be shocked at how they transform these confused lots to look like the other gender

2 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Domistar5(f): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

Stupidity define..

Blessing Indeed grin cheesy

But these are guys. Maybe they had male breast cancer and the doctor had to cut it off or
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Traplord09: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Lol

Useless senseless fools
Product of useless oloshos and irresponsible dog fathers.
I HOPE THEY REMOVED THEIR VAGINA AND WOMB AS WELL

IN FEW YEARS TO COME, THEY'LL DEFINITELY REGRET THEIR STUPIDITY AND LIVE MISERABLY FOR THE REST OF THEIR MISERABLE LIFE.

This senseless "woke" generation

Nonetheless, this won't stop them from being bitchēs grin

🤔 Hmmmm
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by sprints1: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Haa😳

I never wan die bro.
see this one becos of toto seven virgins dey heaven my brother. Lol..
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by SimonStorch: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Crazy things are Happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.