Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) (98876 Views)

Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action / Does This Mean Masturbation Is Bad For Men? (photo) / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
They were already looking like men before the surgeries!

Spits!!! embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by dnawah(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
OloyeOfLagos:
They removed there breasts so they could transitioned into men.

Things are really happening

See photos below

Link: https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status/1650907751483162636?t=31-tBvz8ZTGf_lrs1N6biA&s=19
make them drill out the one under make we see!
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by sharone21(f): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
These days online job forms ( foreign) have portions for GENDER......Also, GENDER AT BIRTH..... Things are happening.
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Prank... Those guys na men. My typing is even confusing. They're men and were never women. Well nothing feminine about those guys sha
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by YemyTemmy: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Just for cruise, these ones can never be female
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
sprints1:
see this one becos of toto seven virgins dey heaven my brother. Lol..
I'm not a mooslim so don't qualify.
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
they can borrow weewee from Bobrisky to complete the confusion.

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by MasterTeeUSA: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Believe Daily Loud at your own risk...this look like photoshop...all these guys look like typical black men in the US not females at all and the pose show they are friends...

OloyeOfLagos:
They removed there breasts so they could transitioned into men.

Things are really happening

See photos below

Link: https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status/1650907751483162636?t=31-tBvz8ZTGf_lrs1N6biA&s=19
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by alibiz: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
I blame the Doctors who agree to do these nonsense to them.
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Icrave4u: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
But the one under is still tight yeye they smell.
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by buharibanjo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Life's not what it used to be
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by sprints1: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na this yeye Cher daughter started this nonsense. D werey na transgender. With constant testorone injections and diet changes they will turn to man in less than a year. America is fvcking unless sodomy country

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Haveyoueatentod: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Still doesn't make them men they're just women with amputated breasts on a positive note they won't be at risk of breast cancer in the future

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
This life!...I dey find money to buy garri soak, others dey use am cut Breast!
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by ruffbam(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Do they transmit their heads in fact their whole body too? These people are men initially not women
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Creamypie:
Na dik em get with testis wey produce male gamete? Their womb nko? Them get prostate?
Reducing gender to genitals isn't just dumb but super outdated as there are men born without joysticks and prostates, it's called agenesis. Next time get an education before spewing ignorant thrash because it's completely obvious you haven't left the 4 walls of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Reducing gender to genitals isn't just dumb but super outdated as there are men born without joysticks and prostates, it's called agenesis. Next time get an education before spewing ignorant thrash because it's completely obvious you haven't left the 4 walls of Nigeria
shut up, and get off my mention. No man is born with prostate or testis missing Its idiot like u who talk b4 thinking. You think I don't know about Agnesis? It doesn't Apply in this particular case in the thread. Pig
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Herdsmen:
E no stop them from seeing their monthly blessings

Stupidity define..
Being on HRT may stop that,some men are born without genitals
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
saintkel:
Pls...dis shouldn't make frontpage abeg.....morality dis days is so on d low
You are super based,what about other bad moral vices that make the frontpage,na only dis one you remember morality on
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
A source of nutrition & income, this is what you get when sapa loses its respect in the community. undecided
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:
Na lie... These people are very men... They are too masculine to be women... Yeye bloggers

Two of them get mustache
Go research what HRT can do before spewing thrash
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Their former pix before I believe...
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by StraightGaay: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
I wanna fuc. K trans
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Removing your breast alone won’t make you a man. Do you have the third leg?
The third leg doesn't make you a man, that's just redundant and reductive especially in this century, agenesis is the condition given to men born without joysticks so what does that make them? Especially when they are natural so those are not men in your books
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
What is going on.

Women turning to men.

We need to start teaching contentment.

It is only a person who is not content with himself that will want the impossible.

These doctors are just using these patients to perfect craft and theories.

Tomorrow they could die under the surgical blades of doctors due to complications.

Contentment.
As long as they are happy, it's none of your business
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Yalwayzme: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Same thoughts, confused blogger
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
vincenteger:
They're still incomplete without a pen*s

I hope they removed their pus**
Genitals doesn't make gender, agenesis and aphalia are used to classify men and women born without genitals,are we gonna say those men are incomplete when your God created them like that?
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by jidxin(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:
Na lie... These people are very men... They are too masculine to be women... Yeye bloggers

Two of them get mustache
So don't you know they use drugs to boost their male hormones... Testosterone

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by GOVERNORR: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
I see LGBT promoting their AGENDAS today hmm what's going on..

Some months ago I met a girl who said she's attracted to women but she still do men on the side.. tf is going on
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i refuse to believe that these were once women.... they all loook like men having a laugh.
If you have left the 4 walls of this country,you will know they exist
Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by ClearFlair: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:

Two of them get mustache

They take male hormone drugs

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) by kingdestiny(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
alanto:

Two of them get mustache

Aswear,just look at there face, na d one wey d center na I go fit say be girl, not others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.