Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (24415 Views)

Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by LyfeJennings(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2023
In my opinion
Yul is a stupid man
Why bring ur private affairs to public
Always in the news over his marital issues
Na only him go first marry two wives
That guy needs beating
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by correctguy101(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2023
MissOpe:
no permanent friend nor enemy.
No permanent relatives, nor Family.

The world keeps moving..

We are all living on borrowed times.

Aiye mate, only interests are eternal.
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by John4B: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Na their matter
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Munzy14(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2023
post=122799693:
, Is Following The Update
Onye Asiri..🤣🤣🤣

Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Judolisco(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2023
D other guy stopped acting why?
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Geeman2006: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Monitoring Spirit..
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by areatugg: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2023
They will be alright at last
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by kokoA(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2023
Una never learn from psqure ba. No put your mouth for family matter o ..
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by cjudy(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2023
abobote:
That Judy is just pure evil, leaving your family to go and put katakata in another family
How she take put katakata? Na she give her self belle? Una no go mind una business.
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Christistruth03: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2023
The whole Mess dey upset everyone even those not family members

Is it true that the Baby Yul Edochie turned his family upside down over

belongs to the second wife’s former husband?

God Almighty did his own Nollywood for Yul Edochie and the Champions of Polygamy

they have all gone silent not even “Pim” from them again

It is just the innocent boy’s death that was painful
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Christistruth03: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2023
cjudy:

How she take put katakata? Na she give her self belle? Una no go mind una business.

Some said DNA revealed the Child was her ex Husbands own

It was a week after the death of Yul Oldest Son that the News came out

It was a big mess

Daddy Freeze did a video insulting Nigerian women anyhow after the Katakata burst

as if it was only the woman’s fault

Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by highness25(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2023
highchief1:
who tell u say siblings quarrel no Dey reach bone?me and my sibling quarrel don enter marrow.
The guy no know wetin in de talk.
I no de pick my brother calls since last week. I borrowed the guy money from my business, something wey in say in go pay back in a couple of weeks oo. 5 months don pass I no see my money and I no bother am because say na my brother, now the guy de call me say make I borrow am another money. E never pay the one in borrow before oo. My business money for that matter oo. This one reach to quarrelling am but I overlook. There's kind people wan run you down
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by mytime24(f): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Monitoring spirit everywhere
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by FireUpNow(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Family feud. They will take care of it
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
money no suppose cause problems between you and your bro..family is everything sad
highness25:
The guy no know wetin in de talk.
I no de pick my brother calls since last week. I borrowed the guy money from my business, something wey in say in go pay back in a couple of weeks oo. 5 months don pass I no see my money and I no bother am because say na my brother, now the guy de call me say make I borrow am another money. E never pay the one in borrow before oo. My business money for that matter oo. This one reach to quarrelling am but I overlook. There's kind people wan run you down
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by cjudy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

Some said DNA revealed the Child was her ex Husbands own

It was a week after the death of Yul Oldest Son that the News came out

It was a big mess

Daddy Freeze did a video insulting Nigerian women anyhow after the Katakata burst

as if it was only the woman’s fault
So una believe the DNA saga and yet Yul is not out yet to accept it or not. Men I know bloggers, they chase clout just to gain fame. We all should leave him alone. Na him life, if he like make he marry 200wives, na him life and business
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by wonder233: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Well, Yul had the sense not to use the swimming pool format unlike the other two.
They all know wetin dem put hand wey make dem dey sacrifice their first sons.
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Christistruth03: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
cjudy:

So una believe the DNA saga and yet Yul is not out yet to accept it or not. Men I know bloggers, they chase clout just to gain fame. We all should leave him alone. Na him life, if he like make he marry 200wives, na him life and business

It is only because of Daddy Freeze that I Believe it is True

Yul Edochie may be too ashamed to admit what happened
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Exceed15: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
How is that my business?
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ay4press(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Make me sef go un follow my wife for tiktok
We dey quarrel......ninsense
ExclusiveBet:
This comes a few months after Yul Edochie’s 16-year-old son, Kambilichukwu, slumped and died while playing football with his friends in school on Wednesday, March 29.

Following Kambilichukwu’s death, Linc Edochie said that the tragic incident have been traumatising for his family, but they will emerge stronger because ‘evil has an expiry date.’

A recent check on Yul Edochie’s Instagram page, who has been silent on social media since the death of his son Kambilichukwu, showed that he has unfollowed his brother Linc.

Similarly, a check on Linc’s page showed that he has reciprocated the gesture.

The reason for the unfollowing is still unclear, but some social media users have speculated that there may be an ongoing issue or conflict between the brothers.
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by highness25(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Merch:
money no suppose cause problems between you and your bro..family is everything sad
Oga, we did not fight. Family can only be everything when people in this family try to do the right thing. If you have a younger brother that's striving to make an ends meet, help him grow, don't bring him down
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Spiff20(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Why is it that whenever these celebs have issues they unfollow each other on the gram. Is that the new symbol of quarreling?
Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by MissOpe(f): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
correctguy101:

Aiye mate, only interests are eternal.

I swear...

Nobody is loyal for nothing, those who don't believe this have not really sat down to reflect about it....

If you claim you love somebody, the person must be offering something, directly or indirectly...

Even those who claim to love God, do so cos they don't want to burn in hell.... grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Opeyemi70: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2023
Yul is somehow

Nuella Njubigbo Launches Ankara-inspired Fashion Line / Bobrisky Supports Liz Anjorin's Blasting Of Ronke Oshodi Oke / Shan George Childhood Throwback Picture