Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works (391 Views)

Help.. I'm Interested In Forex / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
This year has been a rollercoaster of Emotions for me, I've only been able to find strength in the fact that "Everything will be fine" A girl in my condition needs a business that can take care of Her and her needs (Kids Inclusive) The only challenge now is Finances cry I don't have the fund to start up a proper business or acquire one.

I somehow developed interest In Real Estate a couple of months back but there's no one to put me through, I reached out to a real estate firm here in Abuja (He was willing to let me in but I'm Pregnant)

I sincerely would love to set aside all the skills and aspirations I have currently and try something new, something different, something that works... At least for the sake of my kid(s) and Myself 😒

The only challenge is the fund required to learn "that something new" If anyone can invest in me, Teach and Expose me to something that really works I promise to pay back. I don't mind signing a Written agreement with you as I'm certain that I'll do well.

Please... Someone, Anyone 🙏
Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Wodu89: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Real estate is very good. But it's long term. It's also idle for females because of the connects you'll meet along the way and when you finally blow, you blow

You can do it this way. Connect with as many as seven different agencies acress different parts of your state. Karu o, Lugbe, Lokogoma, Dei Dei

Collect their contacts and let them share list of properties they regularly have. Then post them on WhatsApp and other platforms as your direct business contact. Once you refer you earn commission. It will be slow at the start as you learn the ropes of the industry. But after your first 8-10 months, once you knock your first deals, you should be better going forward

You just have to be strong to withstand initial stages of failures and rejections..

Spend money servicing your new business along the way. Banners you can have at street corners. Make it 12-24 depending on how determined and focus you are. This may cost anywhere between 15-30k. It's an investment

You're only pushing your profile to as many people as possible

Attend event centres and drop flyers. Print as many as 3,000 flyers. Every Saturdays don't stay at home. Share them

Get guys with skaters to do flyer distribution as you promote your new brand

Give yourself time. One year is usual the standard and you'll start making sales. Then try to do side business that can bring regular inflow however little. I recommend the role of an editor. Many publishing outfits look to employ editors but do not have editors so seek out as plenty of such opportunities exist

Try to connect with between 3-5 agencies you can work with and before you know it, you're doing great !

2 Likes

Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wodu89:
Real estate is very good. But it's long term. It's also idle for females because of the connects you'll meet along the way and when you finally blow, you blow

You can do it this way. Connect with as many as seven different agencies acress different parts of your state. Karu o, Lugbe, Lokogoma, Dei Dei

Collect their contacts and let them share list of properties they regularly have. Then post them on WhatsApp and other platforms as your direct business contact. Once you refer you earn commission. It will be slow at the start as you learn the ropes of the industry. But after your first 8-10 months, once you knock your first deals, you should be better going forward

You just have to be strong to withstand initial stages of failures and rejections..

Spend money servicing your new business along the way. Banners you can have at street corners. Make it 12-24 depending on how determined and focus you are. This may cost anywhere between 15-30k. It's an investment

You're only pushing your profile to as many people as possible

Attend event centres and drop flyers. Print as many as 3,000 flyers. Every Saturdays don't stay at home. Share them

Get guys with skaters to do flyer distribution as you promote your new brand

Give yourself time. One year is usual the standard and you'll start making sales. Then try to do side business that can bring regular inflow however little. I recommend the role of an editor. Many publishing outfits look to employ editors but do not have editors so seek out as plenty of such opportunities exist

Try to connect with between 3-5 agencies you can work with and before you know it, you're doing great !

Thank you very much Sir, This information is Golden. I'll put them to practice

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Wodu89: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
yumyogo:

Thank you very much Sir, This information is Golden. I'll put them to practice

When it comes to business,I'm a spirit !
Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wodu89:

Obviously!!!!
Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Wodu89: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
More ideas mods

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

MrKnowitAll
Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by amp01(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Wodu89:

Drop your WhatsApp number,let's discuss.
Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2023
Good morning!!!! I'm still interested in learning something that works
Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Wodu89: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
amp01:

Drop your WhatsApp number,let's discuss.

Hi

0 Eight 1 Two One 5 Five Zero Zero 4 Zero

WhatsApp contact
Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by scrupulousblog: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
My Brother/Sister, you don't need to pay any money. I am here to help you for free.
Click on the link in my signature and watch a video that can help you make some decent money for FREE.

1 Like

Re: I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Good morning oooo🤗 We're up again

(1) (Reply)

Is Selling On Konga And Jumia Still Profitable As A Vendor / Benin Port: Bidders Inspect Project Site To Assess Condition Of Support Faciliti / Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.