Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Population Census: My Accreditation Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Population Census: My Accreditation Experience (20104 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Primusinterpares(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
My brother... The coordinator wanna replace your name... Nor agree... Follow up bumper to bumper

3 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
teekaymax:

Pls make sure you go for training

Won't they send me away from the training venue?
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Chudyfuto(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Try meet the TCC (training center coordinator) and calmly explain to him or her.... He can fast track and help faster than the comptroller... Make sure you attend the training

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by iammolise(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is Nigeria;
Nepotism on display here...
Na normal tin bro, sum1 has booked reservation for ur spot, no think am too much undecided
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by omoredia: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerian youths are so foolish. So u still believe these failed elders

3 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Kunlexity(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
No any good news concerning enumerator and supervisor training again.Big shame on them.
With the poor arrangement being made by this NPC management.How are we sure census won't be postponed till eternity again?
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Primusinterpares:
My brother... The coordinator wanna replace your name... Nor agree... Follow up bumper to bumper

I saw one of their staff writing names on another sheet of papers. The more reason I knew the man was lying was when he asked for my surname and punched the keyboard, he then asked for my other names. There and then I knew right away that my name was there, he just asked my other names to be sure

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chudyfuto:
Try meet the TCC (training center coordinator) and calmly explain to him or her.... He can fast track and help faster than the comptroller... Make sure you attend the training

I don't know how I can meet such person or even the office
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by PieceOfPeace: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
At my own accreditation center, they were calling names ward by ward. The annoying thing is they were calling at the same time. Why didn't they paste the list instead for applicants to check and do the necessary accreditation?

Some States didn't do this shitty process. I felt like i was in year 1999 today. 😌
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Ahmed0336(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
I'm beginning to find this story doubtful.

There's no news or anything regarding accreditation at the moment, it almost happened two weeks back but was postponed.

Definitely, I think the census will be postpone due to lack of funds to pay Ad-hoc staff.
For now, no information yet from the chairman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by jkpbestseries: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pls have they started training for supervisors and enumerators?

undecided
Tripleoluwa:
Hi people, I presented myself for accreditation at the Agunbiade population office in Somolu local council today 26-042023, for the position of supervisor that I applied for in the coming population census.

I had barely sat down before the man sitting at the desk said my name was not on the computer list. I was shocked because I had been approved online and my bank account had been submitted. He requested for my surname as he punched the keyboard. Seconds later, he said my surname is not on thier list. I knew right there that he was lying because my immediate sister successfully did her accreditation on Monday. So how come my surname no dey there?...

In a nutshell, I think the process has been politicised or compromised. There's a seeming attempt to expunge people's names in place of others. Because I see no reason why they refused to paste the list for everyone to check.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
PieceOfPeace:
At my own accreditation center, they were calling names ward by ward. The annoying thing is they were calling at the same time. Why didn't they paste the list instead for applicants to check and do the necessary accreditation?

Some States didn't do this shitty process. I felt like i was in year 1999 today. 😌

I just wonder why not paste the list for everyone to see. In 2006 when i did Enumerator, the list was on the wall for everyone to see your name and your partner

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I'm beginning to find this story doubtful.

There's no news or anything regarding accreditation at the moment, it almost happened two weeks back but was postponed.

Definitely, I think the census will be postpone due to lack of funds to pay Ad-hoc staff.
For now, no information yet from the chairman.

No doubt am o. I was there yesterday and today. My sister got accredited on monday.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Putinofrussia: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Census by Buhari.
DOA.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ahcu22:
Check to see whether you can get the list for your state. Check your name. I checked my name with Bayelsa state list

I don't know where or how to get it
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Ahmed0336(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tripleoluwa:

No doubt am o. I was there yesterday and today. My sister got accredited on monday.

Bro, I just called someone from their headquarters in Abuja and he confirmed that no one gave them the go ahead to do such.
If you have people from other part of the country, kindly confirm from them.

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by PieceOfPeace: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tripleoluwa:

I just wonder why not paste the list for everyone to see. In 2006 when i did Enumerator, the list was on the wall for everyone to see your name and your partner

It was a mess at Ikotun LCDA today. Some of their staff don't look like someone who can operate a laptop. 😊

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Primusinterpares(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tripleoluwa:

I saw one of their staff writing names on another sheet of papers. The more reason I knew the man was lying was when he asked for my surname and punched the keyboard, he then asked for my other names. There and then I knew right away that my name was there, he just asked my other names to be sure
Thats how these people behave. Just shine your eyes well.

This thing is supposed to be organised properly so that all these woruworu coordinators won't have their opportunity to manipulate
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by lonelydora: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tripleoluwa:
Hi people, I presented myself for accreditation at the Agunbiade population office in Somolu local council today 26-042023, for the position of supervisor that I applied for in the coming population census.

I had barely sat down before the man sitting at the desk said my name was not on the computer list. I was shocked because I had been approved online and my bank account had been submitted. He requested for my surname as he punched the keyboard. Seconds later, he said my surname is not on thier list. I knew right there that he was lying because my immediate sister successfully did her accreditation on Monday. So how come my surname no dey there?...

In a nutshell, I think the process has been politicised or compromised. There's a seeming attempt to expunge people's names in place of others. Because I see no reason why they refused to paste the list for everyone to check.

Does anything work well in Nigeria without politics?
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by chemla: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
I guess this is a fake headline news. There is no news about the census ad-hoc training taking place, please any local government doing accreditation is just a plot to cutoff some approved people. If you have already been approved, wise up and check for legit news for training days... Go there and do the training. Guy, not le them use bread pack your stew

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Whoknow: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is exactly what happened to me during last election, I saw an E-mail by INEC inviting to come for training. I traveled down to participate in the training, initial my name was among the list pasted then I proceeded for the training then after the training my name came out as APO1, we did the first election which was Presidential and National Assembly. It now the Governorship election that I could not find my name anymore not only my name but all those we worked together in the first election, so I couldn't take it lightly with those in charge. I started questioning them and one of them who knew me very well went straight to where they hide our list and brought it out. We were all surprised. That was how we did the second election.

3 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Pootle: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
hoping no movement that period so i can zoozzzz for 3days grin
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Bro, I just called someone from their headquarters in Abuja and he confirmed that no one gave them the go ahead to do such.
If you have people from other part of the country, kindly confirm from them.

So this accreditation was not directed from Abuja?
I don't know anyone up there to call. Your likes are useful in this matter.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
chemla:
I guess this is a fake headline news. There is no news about the cencus ad-hoc training taking place, please any local government doing accreditation is a plot to cutoff some approved people. Wise up and check for legit news

It's not fake oo. The population office I went to is at Agunbiade Street somolu, Lagos. Many people are there. The queue of 7 people that I went in with were all told that our names wasn't on the list. In fact, a woman there sold one form #200 to everyone
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Skillsnigeria: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hmmm, job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Mantahirdra(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Check the pdf shortlist of your state , you may find your name.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Shifot: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
yorke1:
I got approved but did not go since I was not able to input my bank details online. If you did not input your bank details online and they give you any form to do that after the exercise, I doubt if you will get paid. Those people at the local govt level will substitute your bank details for their candidates. I don't trust those people.
Go and do accreditation. since you are approved. if you dont go they will substitute your name with their clients
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Phantom233: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
This so called census go still hold as planned? I don tire for their endless postponements of training angry
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Phantom233: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
chemla:
I guess this is a fake headline news. There is no news about the census ad-hoc training taking place, please any local government doing accreditation is just a plot to cutoff some approved people. If you have already been approved, wise up and check for legit news for training days... Go there and do the training. Guy, not le them use bread pack your stew
Read well, he's not talking about training but accreditation, secondly there has been training for some categories of adhoc staffs like SWF
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Dshocker(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na mumu dey work for government...

After the exercise, they wouldn't pay the workers, funny enough most people that worked for INEC are yet to receive.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by gloryman91: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
eteebanky1:
Evening,

Once you were approved and you input your account number.....your name will surely be there

Don't mind those people, they want to replace your name with their known (personal) person that has a pending application

Just make sure you see and check out the list of shortlisted candidates for your local government....I'm 100% sure your name is there

We're not nice in this country at all, they want you to be absent on training Day..... so, they'll be able to replace your slot for their own candidate.

BE WISE

Please is Census is holding between 3 and 7 of May, 2023 ?
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by ekems2017(f): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pls which state is that. Cos I've not heard of anything in FCT AMAC precisely

PieceOfPeace:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting / After Npower Test What Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.