Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Population Census: My Accreditation Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Population Census: My Accreditation Experience (20117 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by jonnex: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Tripleoluwa:
Hi people, I presented myself for accreditation at the Agunbiade population office in Somolu local council today 26-042023, for the position of supervisor that I applied for in the coming population census.

I had barely sat down before the man sitting at the desk said my name was not on the computer list. I was shocked because I had been approved online and my bank account had been submitted. He requested for my surname as he punched the keyboard. Seconds later, he said my surname is not on thier list. I knew right there that he was lying because my immediate sister successfully did her accreditation on Monday. So how come my surname no dey there?...

In a nutshell, I think the process has been politicised or compromised. There's a seeming attempt to expunge people's names in place of others. Because I see no reason why they refused to paste the list for everyone to check.

Some miscreants are bent to bastardized the exercise, even some of those that went for 10 days training as facilitators names were removed and substitute with names that didn't attend at all, now tell me how they will not frustrate the whole issues. People are only interested in the money they wanted to collect not minding the effectiveness of the exercise, and this year census is not like the previous ones, if you are not in the training, you won't be able to cope. But Nigerians, the way of doing things call for sober reflection.

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by simfrost90210: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2023
coputa:
Nigeria population moves in geometrical progression.

..., i beg to disagree
Not with this geometrical incessant and persistent killings across the federation., mortality rate now as against natality rate is 80:20.. Bros, shebi you dey read papers, dey watch news for dis we country, naija.. pipo dey kpai daily oo
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by DesChyko: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Guy dis census will not hold on 3rd and all this accreditation no be am. Abi make we bet?

Census will not begin on May 3; that's common sense. Accreditation has started.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by garfield1: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2023
DesChyko:

Census will not begin on May 3; that's common sense. Accreditation has started.

The census will either be from 10-14 or 17-21 or latest 24-28
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by coputa(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2023
simfrost90210:

..., i beg to disagree
Not with this geometrical incessant and persistent killings across the federation., mortality rate now as against natality rate is 80:20.. Bros, shebi you dey read papers, dey watch news for dis we country, naija.. pipo dey kpai daily oo
but those killings are negligible vis-a-vis the population of the country.Do you know the rate of child birth in Nigeria especially in the north and also given the fact that there's no legislation on child birth.child birth rate is higher than their mortality.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by DesChyko: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2023
garfield1:

The census will either be from 10-14 or 17-21 or latest 24-28

It's in two parts although it is the latter one that will require restriction of movement.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by simfrost90210: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2023
coputa:
but those killings are negligible vis-a-vis the population of the country.Do you know the rate of child birth in Nigeria especially in the north and also given the fact that there's no legislation on child birth.child birth rate is higher than their mortality.

I'm struggling to squeeze that in as fact ...
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by garfield1: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2023
DesChyko:

It's in two parts although it is the latter one that will require restriction of movement.

Two parts how? It will be done within five days except plans have changed
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Danniedpastor(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2023
teekaymax:

Pls make sure you go for training
When is the best training?
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by DesChyko: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2023
garfield1:

Two parts how? It will be done within five days except plans have changed

There is the first part when the buildings and families will be counted. That's the first exercise and will take 5 days but there will be no restriction of movement for this.

The second part is the counting of family members in each family that were counted in the first part as well as people who are living on their own everywhere, not as part of a family.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by garfield1: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
DesChyko:

There is the first part when the buildings and families will be counted. That's the first exercise and will take 5 days but there will be no restriction of movement for this.

The second part is the counting of family members in each family that were counted in the first part as well as people who are living on their own everywhere, not as part of a family.

Ok,but all these can be done within 5 days.anyway, they need to do that training next week if not,the incoming govt will cancel it
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by DesChyko: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
garfield1:

Ok,but all these can be done within 5 days.anyway, they need to do that training next week if not,the incoming govt will cancel it

The first part will take it's 5 days first; then the next part will take another 5 days. What I don't know is if there's be a break in between.

And I think the last thing any incoming government will want to do is cancel a domestic and internationally funded affair that has already gulped humongous sums in preparations.

It's even way more expensive than elections by my calculations. I may be wrong.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by PieceOfPeace: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
ekems2017:
Pls which state is that. Cos I've not heard of anything in FCT AMAC precisely

Lagos state
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by PieceOfPeace: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
verygoodbadboi:
I was there too, the man that attended to us from "abule egba" is a nice man sha

He was putting on glasses yeah?
I belong to Egbeda, right beside you guys ๐ŸŒš
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by garfield1: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
DesChyko:

The first part will take it's 5 days first; then the next part will take another 5 days. What I don't know is if there's be a break in between.

And I think the last thing any incoming government will want to do is cancel a domestic and internationally funded affair that has already gulped humongous sums in preparations.

It's even way more expensive than elections by my calculations. I may be wrong.

You are right.I dont think tinubu will cancel it,he will only postpone it till next year.buy,I justvwant them to do this supervisors and enumerators training asap
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by DesChyko: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
garfield1:

You are right.I dont think tinubu will cancel it,he will only postpone it till next year.buy,I justvwant them to do this supervisors and enumerators training asap

The training may come up early but my best guess is that the census proper is likely coming up in June.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by BidenDTrounced: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Defused and Defanged

BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by garfield1: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
DesChyko:

The training may come up early but my best guess is that the census proper is likely coming up in June.

True.late may/June.let them just do this training first
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by toask111: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
There is a public holiday on Monday, training will commence next week or latest by the 2nd week in May.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Lamanii22(f): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tripleoluwa:
Hi people, I presented myself for accreditation at the Agunbiade population office in Somolu local council today 26-042023, for the position of supervisor that I applied for in the coming population census.

I had barely sat down before the man sitting at the desk said my name was not on the computer list. I was shocked because I had been approved online and my bank account had been submitted. He requested for my surname as he punched the keyboard. Seconds later, he said my surname is not on thier list. I knew right there that he was lying because my immediate sister successfully did her accreditation on Monday. So how come my surname no dey there?...

In a nutshell, I think the process has been politicised or compromised. There's a seeming attempt to expunge people's names in place of others. Because I see no reason why they refused to paste the list for everyone to check.

Haโ€ฆ. Local govt people have taking over, my church member that didnโ€™t register sef already got called and she has been accredited, she told me the lga would collect 50k for thatโ€ฆ.. so many people did it tooโ€ฆ. My sister was approved too but she has not gotten a call
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Lamanii22(f): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
eteebanky1:
Evening,

Once you were approved and you input your account number.....your name will surely be there

Don't mind those people, they want to replace your name with their known (personal) person that has a pending application

Just make sure you see and check out the list of shortlisted candidates for your local government....I'm 100% sure your name is there

We're not nice in this country at all, they want you to be absent on training Day..... so, they'll be able to replace your slot for their own candidate.

BE WISE

They are already replacing , itโ€™s 50k for replacement
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Lamanii22(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
DesChyko:

If itโ€™s June would be better for meโ€ฆ would have finished my exams
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by bukiah: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2023
Whoknow:
This is exactly what happened to me during last election, I saw an E-mail by INEC inviting to come for training. I traveled down to participate in the training, initial my name was among the list pasted then I proceeded for the training then after the training my name came out as APO1, we did the first election which was Presidential and National Assembly. It now the Governorship election that I could not find my name anymore not only my name but all those we worked together in the first election, so I couldn't take it lightly with those in charge. I started questioning them and one of them who knew me very well went straight to where they hide our list and brought it out. We were all surprised. That was how we did the second election.
Just imagine. God knows if I'm put in a place of authority I can never use it to cheat anyone or deny l them of their rights
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by ETIIKO: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
๐Ž๐๐ฎ๐ค๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข
garfield1:

Which lga
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by garfield1: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
ETIIKO:
๐Ž๐๐ฎ๐ค๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข

They have finally postponed
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by FavoredbyGOD: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2023
garfield1:

Despite all the here and there wey dem use people do.

Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nigeria will always be Nigeria
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by ETIIKO: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Yes thank you Ian aware of the postponment
garfield1:

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Chudyfuto(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2023
Tripleoluwa:

I don't know how I can meet such person or even the office

No to worry cause it has been postponed for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting / Advice Me. Should I Accept The Job? / What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.