Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) (45168 Views)

I Can Supply U.S. Dollars / Naira Bounces Back Against U.S Dollars At Official Market / Naira Strongly Appreciates Against U.S. Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by sprints1: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rubbiish:

Read the bold again & tell me u are not f00lish now? Who is helping who? Americans are the ones helping China economy by locating tech plants in China due to cheap production rate, standard procedure & to avoid taxation. When China start locating plants in America, u can quote me.
complete mumu. U put something for my house and you think I cannot control it. Why do u think they put it in China. Don't u know most tech come from China and Taiwan. Olodo. The stupid iPhone u are using to reply is made in China all parts from them the only difference is the OS America built think before u talk Mr rubbish
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
sprints1:
ode ni bobo yii sha mention one USA product you are using.
U don't have sense
All of u use America dollars, america social media from YouTube to Facebook & come online to spew hatred for america because of envy. Even the so called tech products from China are mostly indigenous america tech companies locating branches in China due to cheap production rate

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by sprints1: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
ogene70:

My Brother I’m really surprised why people hate such a country where people from many nationalities prosper irrespective of their colours , at least I know people who are doing very well in US but I can’t say same of Russia or China .
mention the people doing well. Abi we don't know how much they destroyed the blacks there from r Kelly to MJ to Whitney even Celine Dion mama dey on wheelchair now. If u can't beat them join them if u don't we finish you. Don't forget Kobe Bryant too. Lol... Think well. Amd many people who committed unjust suicide lol. In this world nobody is saint
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
sprints1:
complete mumu. U put something for my house and you think I cannot control it. Why do u think they put it in China. Don't u know most tech come from China and Taiwan. Olodo. The stupid iPhone u are using to reply is made in China all parts from them the only difference is the OS America built think before u talk Mr rubbish
Oga no be me cause your frustration nau!
Talk like a sensible human & not like a fake Chinese robot! American invented microsoft & apple products & decide to locate plants in China due to cheap production rate & taxation issues, who dey help who? Don't u use your brain before u write at all? If I am establishing a plant in your village, don't u think I am helping u, your economy & as well above u? Till u have the means & capacity to establish same in my village after adhering to my standard, then u can say we are on same level. America & China are not on same level & no nation in the world can beat that position america has attained. You ranting like a mad man won't change that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by sprints1: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rubbiish:

U don't have sense
All of u use America dollars, america social media from YouTube to Facebook & come online to spew hatred for america because of envy. Even the so called tech products from China are mostly indigenous america tech companies locating branches in China due to cheap production rate
so na america make everything. Who told you are americans made tech.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by frankson1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
BigBashiru:

Fools will just open their mouth and be talking nonsense.

- The West set up white minority government in Zimbabwe and transferred all land to Europeans....same in south africa and namibia...

- The west beheaded so many African leaders and sent their heads to England to perform demonic rituals on them.....

- you don't know history....if you did you would know Africa should run away from the west....

Africa needs to run away from the West as far as she can.

The West will NEVER let Africa rise even after building their empires and economy with the wealth from Africa.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by MrgudK(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
ovieigho:
Be jubilating
As if you can live happily in China ..🤣

I remembered Nigerians that absconded during Russia 2018 World Cup !! Body tell them before they cried for self deportation

I wonder why people hate USA that have done so much for the world ….

I wonder oo, all they see are the shortcomings of the US, if China or Russia were to be World power, the world would have been one global zombie village.
The US have always been very diplomatic, that doesn't make them weak rather it gives you the will to make decisions on your own and terms. Try that with China or Russia.

People should wise, no need jumping out of the frying pan into fire. Be wise!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
sprints1:
mention the people doing well. Abi we don't know how much they destroyed the blacks there from r Kelly to MJ to Whitney even Celine Dion mama dey on wheelchair now. If u can't beat them join them if u don't we finish you. Don't forget Kobe Bryant too. Lol... Think well. Amd many people who committed unjust suicide lol. In this world nobody is saint
So it is now America destroying blacks??
U see your senseless reasoning??
How many Blacks dey your China & Russia as compared to America? Will u even go to any of China or Russia if given a free visa today? Hypocrite!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrgudK:

I wonder oo, all they see are the shortcomings of the US, if China or Russia were to be World power, the world would have been one global zombie village.
The US have always been very diplomatic, that doesn't make them weak rather it gives you the will to make decisions on your own and terms. Try that with China or Russia.

People should wise, no need jumping out of the frying pan into fire. Be wise!!!
Exactly @bold!
Funny how those hating on America will always choose to live in US & never step their foot in any of China or Russia. Yet come here to spew hate about America. How can any sensible person compare Russia & China to a liberal country like America?
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
frankson1:

Africa needs to run away from the West as far as she can.

The West will NEVER let Africa rise even after building their empires and economy with the wealth from Africa.

The west are not the problems of Africa, we Africans are the problem! Enough of these senseless apportioning of blames. Na west say make Inec rig elections? The average African man is very corrupt & it has nothing to do with the west. The west are not holding us back, our evil mentality is what is holding us back as a continent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Cantonese: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:
Usa don carry their Sara pass moshalashi.

African countries would soon dumb them if they insist on gay right

“dumb” dem? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
No be only dumb dem o na deaf dem.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Greenfusion: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
GUNITGuy:

That shifts would definitely have an effects .... The paradigm change in Global business is about to go nasty we've never seen nations challenge US dominance most countries might follow suite ...All this lending bodies World bank, imf would soon reconsider their stands ...... This would be noticeable 6months to 1yr from now
Who actually controls the world bank and imf....US is the highest contributor to both, so I don't see how i would contribute more and others would be controlling....let watch anyway....things would unfold, but u must understand that US is very strong in every sector and economically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Karnice600: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:

African countries would soon dumb them if they insist on gay right

It's dump, not dumb.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by chukdy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
The time is up for the US.
WriterNig:

The global de-dollarization campaign is gaining momentum, as countries around the world seek alternatives to the hegemony of the 🇺🇸 US dollar.

🇷🇺 Russia and 🇨🇳 China are trading in their own currencies.

Beijing, 🇦🇷 Argentina and 🇧🇷 Brazil have also dropped the dollar in bilateral trade.

The 🇦🇪 UAE is selling China its gas in yuan, through a French company.

🇧🇩 Bangladesh pays a Russian nuclear power company in Russian rubles, ditching the U.S dollars.

🇵🇰 Pakistan and 🇮🇳 India are trading with Russia in rubles and their local currencies.

Southeast Asian nations in ASEAN are de-dollarizing their trade, promoting local payment systems.

🇰🇪 Kenya is buying Persian Gulf oil with its own currency.

Even the Financial Times newspaper has acknowledged that a “multipolar currency world” is emerging.

When Chinese President Xi Jinping visited Moscow in March, his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin revealed that two-thirds of the countries’ bilateral trade is already conducted in the ruble and renminbi.

“It is important that our national currencies are increasingly used in bilateral trade“, Putin said. “We should continue promoting settlements in national currencies, and expand the reciprocal presence of financial and banking structures in our countries’ markets”.

The Russian leader added, “We support using Chinese yuan in transactions between the Russian Federation and its partners in Asia, Africa and Latin America”.

Just a week after Xi’s trip to Moscow, China announced that it had for the first time used yuan to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the UAE.

The deal was negotiated between the state-owned China National Offshore Oil Company and the French company TotalEnergies, meaning European firms are now willing to conduct transactions in yuan.

French media outlet RFI described the trade as a “major step in Beijing’s attempts to undermine the US dollar as universal ‘petrodollar’ for gas and oil trade”.

The report quoted the chairman of the Shanghai Petroleum and Natural Gas Exchange, Guo Xu, who said the deal encouraged “multi-currency pricing, settlement and cross-border payment”.

On March 30, China and Brazil (the world’s most populous and sixth-most populous countries) announced they had come to an agreement to trade with each other in their local currencies, yuan and reais.

China’s media network CGTN reported, “The deal will enable China, the world’s second-largest economy, and Brazil, the biggest economy in Latin America, to conduct their massive trade and financial transactions directly, exchanging yuan for reais and vice versa instead of going through the dollar”.

It noted that China is Brazil’s biggest trading partner, and in 2022 the two countries did more than $150.5 billion worth of trade.

Brazil’s leftist President Lula da Silva has called for Latin America to develop a new currency for regional trade, which he calls the Sur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMXJsZHla6Q
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gadafii:
this was why they took out gadafi

he wanted a single currency for africa/end to dollarization but they killed him and made libya a failed state

Sooo how about other leaders that were swept away in the same popular uprising (Arab spring) that took out Gaddafi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by caracas: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Dalil8:
The US would gain Finland and Sweden in NATO but lose the rest of the world.

This was President Putin's promise to the West.
Which rest of the world will they lose? Dey play just dey play….
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by sslcrypt: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I no even know say na cgtn. Those ones na to dey promote China!
The op sef na Russia bot,an anti west.

What people don't understand is that it wouldn't be easy for countries to dump the US dollar for Chinese or Russian currency.
The global reserve currency is a designation that is typically given to the currency of the world's largest economy. The US dollar has held this designation for many years, and there is no indication that this will change anytime soon. The reason for this is because the US dollar is backed by the world's largest economy and most powerful military. The US dollar is also liquid and widely accepted around the world, making it a desirable currency to own.

China and Russia are both large economies, but they are not as powerful as the US economy. In addition, their currencies are not as liquid and widely accepted as the US dollar. This makes it difficult for them to challenge the US dollar as the global reserve currency.

These are facts the propaganda idiots don't know. China is solely dependents on us market and European market. From agriculture produce to technology to banking. So why the fool up there that posted this crap is what he is because he can't think for himself. The deceit Russia and Chinese propaganda is deceiving Africa is astonishing.

AND THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE IDIOTS PRAISING THEM THINK IF USA AND THE WEST DECOUPLE AND GO THEIR WAY, THAT THEY WILL BE DESTROYED. WHICH IS VERY FUNNY

THE SAUDI ARABIA AND UAE CLAIMING OIL MONEY IS COLLAPSING BECAUSE ITS WESTERN BUSINESS THAT HAVE KEPT THEM GOING AND ALSO WESTERN SECURITY GUARANTEES. THE WEST CAN TRADE ON THEIR OWN AND FLOURISH.

THE IDIOTIC PROPAGANDA TOOLS HERE NEVER ASK, WHO CREATED THE UN? WESTERN POWERS, WHO CREATED THE UN INSTITUTIONS WESTERN POWERS. ITS NATIONS THAT WENT TO BEG TO BE PART OF IT. WHY IS THE CHINESE EQUIVALENT NOT GAINING RECOGNITION IN ASIA AND EUROASIA? PROPAGANDA FOOLS WILL NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by BucketMan: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Can't believe it
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Helel(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
WrriterNig:

You are simple minded.

When every country starts trading in their own currencies, who then would have the need for the US dollars?

How would other countries trade in their own currency?

How many of those currency are accessible or acceptable globally?
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Helel(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. What are these people celebrating? 🤣
The United States dollar is the world's reserve currency. This means that it is used as a global currency to settle international transactions. It also serves as a store of value for investors around the world.

It is unlikely that any other country will be able to usurp the United States dollar as the world's reserve currency. This is because the United States is the world's largest economy and has the most liquid financial markets. It also has the most stable political system.

If a country were to try to dump the United States dollar, it would likely see a sharp decline in its value. This would cause a lot of financial instability in the country. It could also lead to a financial crisis. All these na initial grab gra!

Abeg educate the wannable economist.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Helel(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

You were told lies...oga go and read about"ARAB SPRING" before you come here to spill rubbish

I just laugh at those dudes with their illusional thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Helel(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
sprints1:

So the Chinese own and invented IPhone?
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Karnice600: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mankindman:
The question?
The strength of the US $ is rooted in the vibrant and liquid NYSE, technological innovation, human resources and Agriculture.

The strength of the Chinese Yuan is in Chinese exports and the population.
The strength of Saudi Arabia Riyadh is in Oil and tourism/pilgrimage
The West will always be the West.
Innovation rule the World.
Underate the Americans at your peril.
US trust herself, her economy, her military and allies.These are the determinlnant of US$ strength.
Nigeria as a nation should identify with the West. The benefits will far outweigh any perceive misconception.
If our leaders can put Nigeria in order, in terms of Rule of law, security and electricity, most of the American manufacturers will dump the BRICS and establish industries in Nigeria.

The hidden agenda and utmost goal of China is to re-colonise Africa.
The Chinese target in Brazil is Agriculture, they plan to use Brazil as an alternative food basket for their population.
Time will tell if the BRICS will survive inequality of resource distributions.

Sense full your head. Correct guy.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Helel(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rubbiish:

Oga no be me cause your frustration nau!
Talk like a sensible human & not like a fake Chinese robot! American invented microsoft & apple products & decide to locate plants in China due to cheap production rate & taxation issues, who dey help who? Don't u use your brain before u write at all? If I am establishing a plant in your village, don't u think I am helping u, your economy & as well above u? Till u have the means & capacity to establish same in my village after adhering to my standard, then u can say we are on same level. America & China are not on same level & no nation in the world can beat that position america has attained. You ranting like a mad man won't change that.

Ignore those ingnorant clowns, punching above their weight.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Helel(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rubbiish:

The west are not the problems of Africa, we Africans are the problem! Enough of these senseless apportioning of blames. Na west say make Inec rig elections? The average African man is very corrupt & it has nothing to do with the west. The west are not holding us back, our evil mentality is what is holding us back as a continent.

God bless u.

The typical blackman is low IQed .

Always shifting blame..

One clown would support and vote his ancestors based on tribe, and letter come here to blame the West.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Helel(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rubbiish:

So it is now America destroying blacks??
U see your senseless reasoning??
How many Blacks dey your China & Russia as compared to America? Will u even go to any of China or Russia if given a free visa today? Hypocrite!

Some ppl are inherently stupid and irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Treadway: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
UP Russia!

Let it be known and sounded from the rooftops that Russia started the much needed dismantling of the dollar hegemony.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by adehika: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
helinues:

African countries would soon dump them if they insist on gay right
Them no go allow African to do that, that's the reason they killed Gadafy
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by BucketMan: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Let's see pics
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by FatherofAsaad: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
ovieigho:

Come to usa and see the citizens of the countries you mentioned trying to get usa citizenship

Even Europeans, Chinese etc…..
U watch adzazera too much

For your information free visa to UK 🇬🇧 and USA 🇺🇸 is a no for me . I love where I am I don’t want to be a model slave, we have accepted even though we know slavery was a choice because some refused to be enslave by the colonial masters they choose their freedom while others follow in fears. It’s your choice where you want to be. Don’t ever count the United States and its allies as free leaders of the world because they are not . Note: I don’t watch mainstream media like you do because it’s full of propaganda this you know but can’t think straight. Go read history because you can’t find truth in the media. Peace out ✌️
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by HonestJOE: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
How the mighty has started falling. America is just a different thing entirely now. Negative everywhere....
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by sukkot: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
sharpwriter:
Sukkot, is this true, wetin dey happen o shocked shocked
new world order, boss. the west is dying grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos / Abdulrasak Okoya Celebrates His 77th Birthday With His Wife, Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.