Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story (1901 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2023
If I had known, I would not have played the American Visa Lottery. The lottery I played has put an indelible scar in my heart, causing me pains daily as I move closer to my grave.

I am now 64 years of age. My undoing was the Visa Lottery I played in 2007. Prior to this time, all was well and going smoothly in our family. I had married my wife in 1985. We were blessed with three boys and a girl.

The girl, Moyosore was our first child. She was born in 1986. The boys came thereafter in 1988, 1990, and 1994.

My wife was a full-time housewife. She had everything at her request. A chauffeur-driven car, two house helps, and other conveniences were at her disposal. I was a trained and an accomplished electronic engineer and a senior management staff at the defunct NITEL

I travelled around the Nigeria. My assignments most times were between the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja and Owerri in Imo State. I however ensured that I was in Lagos at least twice a month to see my family. That was between 1986 and 1997.

I retired in 1999 to start my own private company which continued to triumph to God's glory.

In 2007 I joined several other Nigerians to play the visa lottery of the United States. I was among the few thousands who won. I was happy, not because of myself but because of my two younger children who would have the benefit of automatic citizenship of America.

My older children Moyosore and Aanuoluwapo were already schooling in Canada at the time.

Hmmmmm... One of the major conditions for granting the visa was blood screening, and conduct of DNA for beneficiaries' dependants. I had submitted necessary documents, and made payments for our screening at the popular St. Nicholas Hospital on Lagos Island. We did the tests as recommended. The results were to be sent directly to the embassy.

I got a letter at a later date that I should present my passport and my wife's for visas. On enquiry, they said the kids I presented weren't mine. I almost lost my sanity! My kids weren't mine? "Is that possible?" was my unending song. I found it difficult to comprehend. Because it happened close to my birthday celebration, I invited Moyo and Aanu home - under the pretext that they were coming to celebrate with me - and had their DNA carried out. Alas, only Moyosore was my authentic child!

I became sick, and almost passed on. I was hospitalized for one month. I eventually lost the opportunity to complete the processing of the visas as I was no longer myself. Of what need was the visa without my kids?

When I got over the shock, I confronted my wife. She was mad at me. She called me unprintable names and said I was a failure. I kept my peace and moved on. The following week, I invited her to a friend's party. On our way back I parked the car and pulled out of the road. She asked why, and I told her not to worry. I then raised the matter again. She rained abuses on me, and called me a drunk.

At that point, I pointed a pistol at her side and threatened to kill her and dump her on the abandoned road. I showed her a copy of the DNA I got on Aanu, and the notification I received from American embassy.

At that point my wife became a parrot. She swallowed her pride and confessed. She said Aanu was fathered by David, a friend and colleague of mine who was more of a brother than a friend. We had been friends for almost 30 years.

Tunde and Bidemi were sons of our house help Kingsley. Kingsley was from Benue. He worked with us for almost 15 years. I had noticed my wife's special interest in him but never knew he was sharing her with me.
It has been 10 years after the ugly incident, and revelation. I survived the shock but Adunni never! She died two years after. She didn't wait to tell the kids and sort out the problem and havoc she caused.
Till date the children are unaware of my predicament. They are doing well. The last, Bidemi, now 23, is working in a multinational company. He graduated at 19. His two brothers and sister are also doing great overseas.
Now I am 64. I have written my will again and again. I have deleted the names of the boys from my last will, even though I have not gathered enough courage to inform them that I am not their biological father. I have not told anyone either, and it is killing me day by day.
Should I inform them all, or tell only my only daughter who is my only biological child??
Or I should just die with the secret??
THIS MAN NEEDS YOUR ADVICE!
LIFTED#
Credit:. Kudaisi Shola

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-american-visa-lottery-has-ruined-my-life-husband-pathetic-story-with-wounded-heart/

https://terryanews.com/baddest-lawyer-ifunaya-reacts-to-nba-suspension-nude-photos-smoking-of-weeds-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-all-hail-new-alaafin-of-oyo-emerges/

For Breaking and News updates, kindly send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894, add us to your group for our news updates. IGNORE, if you're already with us.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 27, 2023
Man,
What you experienced will kill most men.
I applaude your strength. For the fact you kept those boys and did not destroy them emotionally, they are yours, they dont have to be blood but there will never be a better man for them to call father.
You did for them what most biological fathers cant do for theirs.
What we do in life echos through eternity. Your deeds will not end when you take your last breath, when you dine at the banquet of eternity, you will be remembered for your actions

7 Likes

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by ahnie: 1:00am On Apr 27, 2023
Shocked
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Nigerfine3: 2:41am On Apr 27, 2023
All of them are yours! You do not to break the bond, cheer up since their mother died,no one apart from you know this. Embrace and love them more,they were born in your house, under you,with no iota of ill treatment from beginning. Do not tell any story for your children don't need it. Be happy, you did no wrong. The so called owners do not want them neither. Bounce to life and enjoy life

3 Likes

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by advanceDNA: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2023
Wateva man...no pity for anyone wey marry a partner thats not sexually disciplined, just face d consequences...

Na just another man pikin u raise.... u get luck say dem no give u HIV/AIDS as bonus

What ive noticed in this life is that people's loyalty expire.....some pple own just dey take longer before expiration and na that one dey pain pass when they hit you

if u born for this mordern age wey all these young babes dey share same pvssy for all of una, and u no run DNA test..baba.. u don fvck up.....

No just lose guard for anybody...wòn ma gbé ni handicap shaa niii

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Zico777(m): 3:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:
All of them are yours! You do not to break the bond, cheer up since their mother died,no one apart from you know this. Embrace and love them more,they were born in your house, under you,with no iota of ill treatment from beginning. Do not tell any story for your children don't need it. Be happy, you did no wrong. The so called owners do not want them neither. Bounce to life and enjoy life
Hmmmm
Deep!
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by OgaTheTop2: 3:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Fear women. He who have ears....

Well, the kids are yours. At this stage, the secret is better kept secret. Poor man, poor kids.

Women sha!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Kobojunkie: 3:16am On Apr 27, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

If I had known, I would not have played the American Visa Lottery. The lottery I played has put an indelible scar in my heart, causing me pains daily as I move closer to my grave. ....
Hmmmmm... One of the major conditions for granting the visa was blood screening, and conduct of DNA for beneficiaries' dependants. I had submitted necessary documents, and made payments for our screening at the popular St. Nicholas Hospital on Lagos Island. We did the tests as recommended. The results were to be sent directly to the embassy.
I got a letter at a later date that I should present my passport and my wife's for visas. On enquiry, they said the kids I presented weren't mine. I almost lost my sanity! My kids weren't mine? "Is that possible?" was my unending song. I found it difficult to comprehend. Because it happened close to my birthday celebration, I invited Moyo and Aanu home - under the pretext that they were coming to celebrate with me - and had their DNA carried out. Alas, only Moyosore was my authentic child!. ..
Yeye story! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Wawelexy(m): 3:21am On Apr 27, 2023
All these Facebook cook up stories....

But let's assume it's true,

The truth needs to be told, no matter how hard it is, those kids needs to know their biological father. 70% of your will should go to your real daughter, while the three boys should share the remaining 30 amongst themselves... Moreover, you already gave them the kind of life that would make them a better person.... For your sanity and peace of mind, even though it has been shattered, the secret should be revealed on the day your will is been shared, i.e after your demise.. my only pain is that the wicked woman who brought all this agony is gone.
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by WhereMyLoud: 3:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Finish what you started. If you have trained them this far, give them the peace of not knowing this truth

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Berrityga: 4:58am On Apr 27, 2023
Will all your properties to your legitimate child. You owe them the truth, there deserve to know their real parents so sit them down and tell them. I wish you a peacfull death.
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by fabidamilola(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2023
You all are saying his d only guy that knows about d other kids biological parents,what if d said house help and his friends knew about their kids nko and start another drama.its better in time he tells dem.all mallam for his kettle

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Flora2Sweet: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Some secrets are meant to die with...
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Maxymilliano(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2023
And why blaming the US lottery visa for his woes?

3 Likes

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Jozilinn: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Nigerfine3:
Who told you the so called owners don't want them let David and the other guys family come and take their children...if he's wealthy David is also.wealthy,he has done his best for them they are capable of taking care of themselves,he should give them money instead cos when the will is read,the impatient one would start claiming first son so he should tell them now before it's too late.
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by SisterAnn(f): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2023
DNA told you they were not your kids and the news nearly killed you, yet you drove your so called wife to a party afterwards.

Fake story grin
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Bakrabas: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2023
If this story truly happened I suspected some lines are added to it to makes it looks more pitiable and this makes me not to believe it truly happened again.

Be that as it may, the story is not complete and it's subject to criticism.

When you later knew that your close friend like brother is one one of the father of your wife, how do you relate with such friend with deep wound in your heart?

How do you live and sleep under the same roof with your wife with such atrocities without negative thought?

Your first,second and third lines shows that you're not a middle class man if not super rich I think you should be able to afford family visa back then with your company status According to you when you resigned from NITEL

What was the fate of your House boy when you learned the truth, was the guy still working with you, how did you sack him, how did you relate with your friend with such wound?

There are more to the story that makes to look fallacy

But any which way, the kids are yours now but when the devil push their biological father one day to ask for DNA then you'll realize the Yoruba adage that says " the 20yrs pounded yam can still hot"
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Abolodje: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2023
I don’t have anything to say but God punish some Naija women sha
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by chinebu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

If I had known, I would not have played the American Visa Lottery. The lottery I played has put an indelible scar in my heart, causing me pains daily as I move closer to my grave.

I am now 64 years of age. My undoing was the Visa Lottery I played in 2007. Prior to this time, all was well and going smoothly in our family. I had married my wife in 1985. We were blessed with three boys and a girl.

The girl, Moyosore was our first child. She was born in 1986. The boys came thereafter in 1988, 1990, and 1994.

My wife was a full-time housewife. She had everything at her request. A chauffeur-driven car, two house helps, and other conveniences were at her disposal. I was a trained and an accomplished electronic engineer and a senior management staff at the defunct NITEL

I travelled around the Nigeria. My assignments most times were between the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja and Owerri in Imo State. I however ensured that I was in Lagos at least twice a month to see my family. That was between 1986 and 1997.

I retired in 1999 to start my own private company which continued to triumph to God's glory.

In 2007 I joined several other Nigerians to play the visa lottery of the United States. I was among the few thousands who won. I was happy, not because of myself but because of my two younger children who would have the benefit of automatic citizenship of America.

My older children Moyosore and Aanuoluwapo were already schooling in Canada at the time.

I got a letter at a later date that I should present my passport and my wife's for visas. On enquiry, they said the kids I presented weren't mine. I almost lost my sanity! My kids weren't mine? "Is that possible?" was my unending song. I found it difficult to comprehend. Because it happened close to my birthday celebration, I invited Moyo and Aanu home - under the pretext that they were coming to celebrate with me - and had their DNA carried out. Alas, only Moyosore was my authentic child!

I became sick, and almost passed on. I was hospitalized for one month. I eventually lost the opportunity to complete the processing of the visas as I was no longer myself. Of what need was the visa without my kids?

When I got over the shock, I confronted my wife. She was mad at me. She called me unprintable names and said I was a failure. I kept my peace and moved on. The following week, I invited her to a friend's party. On our way back I parked the car and pulled out of the road. She asked why, and I told her not to worry. I then raised the matter again. She rained abuses on me, and called me a drunk.

At that point, I pointed a pistol at her side and threatened to kill her and dump her on the abandoned road. I showed her a copy of the DNA I got on Aanu, and the notification I received from American embassy.

At that point my wife became a parrot. She swallowed her pride and confessed. She said Aanu was fathered by David, a friend and colleague of mine who was more of a brother than a friend. We had been friends for almost 30 years.

Tunde and Bidemi were sons of our house help Kingsley. Kingsley was from Benue. He worked with us for almost 15 years. I had noticed my wife's special interest in him but never knew he was sharing her with me.
It has been 10 years after the ugly incident, and revelation. I survived the shock but Adunni never! She died two years after. She didn't wait to tell the kids and sort out the problem and havoc she caused.
Till date the children are unaware of my predicament. They are doing well. The last, Bidemi, now 23, is working in a multinational company. He graduated at 19. His two brothers and sister are also doing great overseas.
Now I am 64. I have written my will again and again. I have deleted the names of the boys from my last will, even though I have not gathered enough courage to inform them that I am not their biological father. I have not told anyone either, and it is killing me day by day.
Should I inform them all, or tell only my only daughter who is my only biological child??
Or I should just die with the secret??
THIS MAN NEEDS YOUR ADVICE!
LIFTED#
Credit:. Kudaisi Shola

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-american-visa-lottery-has-ruined-my-life-husband-pathetic-story-with-wounded-heart/

https://terryanews.com/baddest-lawyer-ifunaya-reacts-to-nba-suspension-nude-photos-smoking-of-weeds-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-all-hail-new-alaafin-of-oyo-emerges/

For Breaking and News updates, kindly send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894, add us to your group for our news updates. IGNORE, if you're already with us.

Take the secret to the grave and allow your children to continue with their lives please.
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Maxymilliano:
That is the part that irks me the most about how this story is told. undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by otomatic(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Put the story in your Will so they will understand any last decisions you make concerning them.
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by JeffreyJunior: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Maxymilliano:
I wonder why he blamed the diversity Visa lottery.

This DNA testing thing is causing serious havoc right now in a family I know of.

The man's younger brother fathered two of his children or so.

The story is that they all have known long time ago and kept it hush hush until now that the man is dead, tori begin come out.

The story has made to begin dey suspect all these talks of my son resembles my younger brother. cheesy
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by YeyeGbami: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
baba mi na to zero your mind, share properties for the innocent kids.
Re: Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story by Blendy77(f): 5:15am On Apr 28, 2023
U are better off with keeping it a secret except you want to live a lonely life at old age. You already trained them and from the write up they are all doing very well. The only other person who is aware that could have spilled the news is already dead so forget the past and move on with your kids. You can remarry for companionship to enable you forget the past but telling your children this at this age, honestly they have nothing to loose cos they are already made but u hav everythg to loose including your biological daughter who must have formed a bond with her siblings all these years so itd best you just let sleeping dogs lie. It is well with some women n infidelity sha, tufiakwa!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? / I'm Married With Kids And In Love With A Prostitute / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.