Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over (31716 Views)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Veezy4u(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2023
I'm a man u fan but Chelsea should be patient and trust the process, it is just a blip, they'll pick up, but before that they should sign lampard permanently before PSG or Barca come for him. He's the man for the job. Lampard is a very fantastic English coach, he'll take Chelsea to limits they never imagine. Don't worry he will beat man city, arsenal,man u n Newcastle in the remaining EPL games 😁

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by ablejesus26(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2023
If Lampard handle Chelsea for 2years na okirika business them go switch over to.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by ablejesus26(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2023
If Lampard handle Chelsea for 2years na okirika them go switch over to.
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by FireUpNow(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Todd Boehly and Frank Lampard are after my life cry
You nor lie! Infact they are both bandits torturing the Chelsea fc club and it's fan base

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by bigtt76(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
When players sit matter on top coach or club owner head forgerrrit no level of coach you bring wen go fit help the matter. Chelsea for now de on autopilot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

obembet:
Chelsea results since interim manager Frank Lampard took over

◾️ 5 games
◾️ 5 defeats

◾️ 9 goals conceded
◾️ 1 goal scored

The board view Pochettino as the man who can achieve both while negotiations are progressing with Mauricio Pochettino waiting on final, full agreement soon

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1651325771611340805?t=GAXiaikisLIp1zbgPraOyQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
I swear! No be lie! Soon John Terry go perform excellently well as a coach after his apprenticeship

That's how it ought to be...! You can't deny the influence of quality managers on aspiring coaches who pay attention, like Vincent Kompany and Mikel Arteta under Pep Guardiola.

Lampard is clearly way over his head but this English pride and silly ego won't allow the idiot put his head down and be taught!

He should take a long rest from top management and go back to the basics!

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Veezy4u:
I'm a man u fan but Chelsea should be patient and trust the process, it is just a blip, they'll pick up, but before that they should sign lampard permanently before PSG or Barca come for him. He's the man for the job. Lampard is a very fantastic English coach, he'll take Chelsea to limits they never imagine. Don't worry he will beat man city, arsenal,man u n Newcastle in the remaining EPL games 😁

PSG and Barcelona don't need Frank Lampard!

...They have enough bus drivers and Mechanics! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2023
zedegit:

Do you know you could be a millionaire with this discovery.

Borrow #1 million and keep playing against Chelsea until season ends.

Stake #250 000 in each game against Chelsea.

Thank me later.

You will more than likely lose every dime when they face United...! grin
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by simfrost90210: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2023
grin grin grin
.., at least, these overly noisy Chelsea fans have been silent in a while and there's been calm everywhere.. humbling dey sweet oo
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Badgers14: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Chelsea will be praying for the FA to just end this season like this grin grin
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Edusouls(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
The gangsters west headed by the USA Forcing Roman to sell Chelsea to an American cos of Russia Ukraine war is an act of mafia, wickedness and it’s fraudulent in the eyes of God and man, if they like call five top European coaches once to manage Chelsea , karma pass everything
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Iqtest: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
fawaz050:

Derby County's Manager? 2006/2007?
Billy Davies ?
I just made a search, he wasn't bad .
Btw derby county were in the championship 2006/07
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by onadana: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

My brother they have sent me to intensive care unit(ICU).Am presently on life support.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by folmus: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
obembet:
Chelsea results since interim manager Frank Lampard took over

◾️ 5 games
◾️ 5 defeats

◾️ 9 goals conceded
◾️ 1 goal scored

The board view Pochettino as the man who can achieve both while negotiations are progressing with Mauricio Pochettino waiting on final, full agreement soon

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1651325771611340805?t=GAXiaikisLIp1zbgPraOyQ&s=19

Even the only goal was deflected by an opponent wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by 8stargeneral: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
donphilopus:
Lampard just came back to destroy Chelsea. I dunno if this is a punishment for sacking him earlier. 🤣 Hopefully we'll bounce back next season!
After visiting relegation first then you bounce back...because the way things are going una still dey go down grin
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Bahamas95(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2023
Todd Boehly and his goons knows nothing about club management, he wasn't suppose to sack Tuchel in the first place. Even if you don't like the person handling your business it's not right to make hasty decisions at times. I guess the reason he had issue with Tuchel is because he didn't approve bringing in Ronaldo. You can't force a player on a coach he knows won't suit into his system.

After sacking Potter I don't understand why Boehly didn't allow Bruno, his assistant take charge till the end of the season. He had a good game against Liverpool, I saw ginger in the players that night unlike when Potter was in charge. .....See the rubbish this "community slot" is doing now. grin

Lampard wan carry Chelsea go where dem nor know.
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by obembet(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2023
zedegit:

Do you know you could be a millionaire with this discovery.

Borrow #1 million and keep playing against Chelsea until season ends.

Stake #250 000 in each game against Chelsea.

Thank me later.

I will rather use my more to buy more CORE than bet on Chelsea. With 250k I will buy 190 core which will turn me to millionaire in 2 yrs to come. Chelsea na useless club just like arsenal
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by onadana: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2023
donphilopus:
Lampard just came back to destroy Chelsea. I dunno if this is a punishment for sacking him earlier. 🤣 Hopefully we'll bounce back next season!

My brother my life is at stake here..ooo..I have never seen this in all my football life ooo
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Starpro87(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Is Lampard the one coaching the team or the team Lampard?
I don't understand.
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by blaise26abj(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2023
obembet:

Lampard’s last 19 games as a manager.

A lot of ex-footballers have turned out to be great managers . However i doubt Lampard will be one of them .
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by onadana: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2023
obembet:

Nobody is after your life dear, Chelsea is one of impatient club in the world, they don't understand that manager need time to build a team, but Chelsea fans always expect overnight success.

Give Lampard time, two or three season, let him build standard team and I believe Chelsea wil come back to Thier best.

Give Lampard time please

You dey whine me abi?I can see you are after my life and out to destroy Chelsea as a club.Which dirty time,... don't make me release incantations on you.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Emola12(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Lampard and and Chelsea don let make i owe debt of 200k to play bet9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by 8stargeneral: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Lampard failed twice grin

No much noise from Chelsea fans this season

Very soon they will start battling for relegation grin
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by xtivin(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2023
It's sad Frank Lampard can take such a job, it was clear he was destined to fail at that point in time, only a top manager will command respect from the players considering the time of the season he took the job, to be fair the was no miracle he could have perform giving that his predecessor left no pact for him rather a out of shape and form team. He should go for a lesser club.
Chelsea should have landed Unai Emery, he is a very good coach with support. Unfortunately managers will avoid Chelsea like a plaque, a club that don't give room for process, and always looking for a quick fix.
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by RepoMan007: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2023
donphilopus:
wasn't the club already destroyed? 11 the in league, no UCL or trophy prospect. Filled up squad yet no goals. Constantly conceding goals. Midfielders can't run. Attackers only generate YouTube clip and don't play as a team.
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Dogalmighty17: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2023
obembet:

Nobody is after your life dear, Chelsea is one of impatient club in the world, they don't understand that manager need time to build a team, but Chelsea fans always expect overnight success.

Give Lampard time, two or three season, let him build standard team and I believe Chelsea wil come back to Thier best.

Give Lampard time please

Why do you hate chelsea so much? We should give lampard time? So that he'll take us to championship? Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by occfx: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2023
obembet:

Lampard’s last 19 games as a manager.

Lampard career is dead, he should go back to league 1
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Ayamatanga0: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2023
obembet:

I will rather use my more to buy more CORE than bet on Chelsea. With 250k I will buy 190 core which will turn me to millionaire in 2 yrs to come. Chelsea na useless club just like arsenal
I'd appreciate if you could tell me more about this core stuff, a quick google search turned up confusing results . So i'd appreciate some help from you.
Thanks
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Goalnaldo(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Nazgul:
That you were a great player, doesn't mean that you'll be a great manager.
yes even the late maradona can attest to it. Reasons why i have enormous respect for my zinedine.
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by pajabs(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:
This guy funny die. Wishing you all quick recovery.
Re: Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over by Famundpropertie: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Wearing "KANU" Nigerian Jersey At RIO Olympics / France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Has Victor Moses Done Enough To Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.