Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) (64113 Views)

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2023
One among Many happening everyday.

This Particular One made it to the News.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2023
Na dis kind babe mortuary attendants dey sleep with for mortuary

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2023
post=122779457:
See Her Dead Body As Obtained By Below:

Comot these pictures immediately you insensitive slow poke angry

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by KINGS100(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2023
She take style look like tems. RIP
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by PulaPower: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Nuff said..

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2023
cynthia9:
You all are shouting and causing the killer

Nobody knows what was the girl's offence

We don't even know if it is a revenge killing for what the girl most have done in the past

And you think the best way the person could have taken it on her was to kill her no matter whatever she must have done.
Does it really warrant death?
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by MisterGrace: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2023
Berrityga:
Hookup gone wrong

I think you are stupid.

Back to the topic, she fell into the hands of one chance robbers between Wuse and Gwarimpa.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2023
i have been telling people since before BRT girl in Lagos that there is serial killer , a very highly placed serial killer operating in Nigeria and the police are covering for the person. There is another pretty girl killed and dumped somewhere in the road or hotel roughly every 2 months for the last 2 years at least , if not longer than that.

But the Nigerian police will never ever connect any of the cases, they are covering for a serial killer . Someone highly placed enough for this pretty girls to give him attention.

I have been warning people to tell all their relatives who have young women, there is serial killer in Nigeria and the police are covering for the person.

I am sorry to say, but only oyinbo are known to be into the pleasure of murdering their sexual partner to increase their sexual pleasure, they are into strangle etc, am not accusing anybody its in all their movies. And they run Nigeria.

Few years ago in Europe oyinbo man could not be arrested for making a woman kill herself, cause he was having phone intimacy with the woman and the pleasure was strangle but the woman overdid it and strangled herself to death, until i heard this story i thought this shit was a myth.

You better tell all your relatives, thisa has been going on over 2 years the victims over 20 so far, and they are taking them all over the south and capital.

The parents of this ladies have been accusing Nigerian police of cover up, as such whom ever is into this snuff is very highly placed, you better tell your daughter to be very careful with oyinbo or rich looking strangers, somebody that locks like he got the entire Nigerian police in his back pocket.

It is totally abnormal for so many young women to be going missing without alarm of serial killer being razed
AT A NATIONAL LEVEL, the only explanation is police cover up.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Realist777: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2023
post=122779372:

See More Bad News Via www.. com
You a fucking psycho clown nigga!
How do you feel looking for bad news to feed to people and you proud of it?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=IrawoKross post=122779510]Mirabel, don't rest, let your spirit torment those who cut short your life untimely.
Make sure they join you on the other side in a gruesome manner.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by highchief1: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by wilyparker(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Oh this beautiful soul... She looks like Tems in the first frame. May her soul rest in peace cry
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by chatinent: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2023
If sb is missing in Nigeria, mind don begin cut. Nigeria isn't a safe place.

Imagine na still all these people dey carry religion for head dey do all these.

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Makinaki: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2023
Z119:
+
Pls if you are having enough data, pls can you share me little out of it? I'm doing something online and data has remained 3omb. Thanks
o81-0-72730-89 mtn. Thanks again..

Wow, are you for real? Shameless vagabond.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by phrancys001(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2023
So sad
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by 9gerian: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2023
Was she caught up in the fight in gwarimpa recently?

Who would have thought such a sectional fight could break out in the FCT.

post=122779059:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/25-year-old-missing-woman-found-murdered-in-abuja-2.html
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2023
Lady: Runs
Killer: ".com bois"

RIP to the dead.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
post=122779457:
See Her Dead Body As Obtained By Below:
with that bead around the waist.you don't know what most of these girls are into. Somehow, I don't like commenting when I see or hear about their deaths
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Inyaky(f): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
She so much looks like tems. May her soul rest in peace, this is why I hardly take men I don't know serous, I run away from them cos even if you are killed as a virgin Nigerian men will still call it hook up gone wrong as if there's justification for killing. It could be one chance because one chance is very common in qwaripa axis but a dead body can't defend itself.

All the mumu men justifying killing I pray one day it happens to your loved ones, what you don't know is that innocent women are the ones being killed most.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2023
Inyaky:
She so much looks like tems. May her soul rest in peace, this is why I hardly take men I don't know serous, I run away from them cos even if you are killed as a virgin Nigerian men will still call it hook up gone wrong as if there's justification for killing. It could be one chance because one chance is very common in qwaripa axis but a dead body can't defend itself.

All the mumu men justifying killing I pray one day it happens to your loved ones, what you don't know is that innocent women are the ones being killed most.
my first thought, like tems

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by girlygirlyMain: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2023
I pray that you don't fall victim to one chance!
Learn not to judge people oh
This life is deep.

A woman wearing waist bead is not a sign of hook up or runs girl...
Be wiser

IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Painful

But many girls of this generation are TOO

PROLIFIC

PROMISCUOUS

RECKLESS

CARELESS

AND

GREEDY
cry

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=maleekberry post=122784300]

Dey play undecided
No be one she wear for waist so ?
The juju you guys depend on so much isn't that reliable. Know this and know peace [ It is not reliable but it works? Nothing is reliable even your jesus fails sometimes. Just face your lane and leave other people believe.]
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2023
I pay the killers are caught and justice served.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Himtulie247:
Just look at how your stupidity brought out your foolishness tongue tongue cool
It's very sad that since I was born in the 70's, before me in the 60's, 50's 40's... After me, in the 80's 90's. 00s...
it is still same type of comment we get in any Nigerian gathering.
Some will be sad that a tragedy has befallen the nation as a whole, and another set of people will tribalise it and be glad that such a thing didn't happen to their specific tribe. Next thing we have is one tribe's person violently insulting another tribe's person. So much DISAGREEMENT in this country. The nation descended into a bloody, nasty civil war in 1966 because of this type of talk and yet still, in 2023, we're still talking like that, ready at any time for another civil war to obliterate the other tribe.
This is why so many people consistently run away to foreign nations and never look back here again.

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by 9gerian: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Do you think it is a single person carrying out all the crimes against the women in different locations all the time?

Very unlikely else, would have been rounded up by the police due to similar patterns and call logs etc.

There are evil people who hide under the dark to commit murder everywhere. They probably act like normal humans openly only to attack soft targets when they have them cornered. Clifford orji and others come to mind.

Nonetheless, you are right about the need to warn everyone including males and especially females to be very careful who they mingle with.

JaskanFactor:
i have been telling people since before BRT girl in Lagos that there is serial killer , a very highly placed serial killer operating in Nigeria and the police are covering for the person. There is another pretty girl killed and dumped somewhere in the road or hotel roughly every 2 months for the last 2 years at least , if not longer than that.

But the Nigerian police will never ever connect any of the cases, they are covering for a serial killer . Someone highly placed enough for this pretty girls to give him attention.

I have been warning people to tell all their relatives who have young women, there is serial killer in Nigeria and the police are covering for the person.

I am sorry to say, but only oyinbo are known to be into the pleasure of murdering their sexual partner to increase their sexual pleasure, they are into strangle etc, am not accusing anybody its in all their movies. And they run Nigeria.

Few years ago in Europe oyinbo man could not be arrested for making a woman kill herself, cause he was having phone intimacy with the woman and the pleasure was strangle but the woman overdid it and strangled herself to death, until i heard this story i thought this shit was a myth.

You better tell all your relatives, thisa has been going on over 2 years the victims over 20 so far, and they are taking them all over the south and capital.

The parents of this ladies have been accusing Nigerian police of cover up, as such whom ever is into this snuff is very highly placed, you better tell your daughter to be very careful with oyinbo or rich looking strangers, somebody that locks like he got the entire Nigerian police in his back pocket.

It is totally abnormal for so many young women to be going missing without alarm of serial killer being razed
AT A NATIONAL LEVEL, the only explanation is police cover up.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Angrygoat: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Ppl just don't die like fowl across the federation. Lil bich No tears for the deceased. She was into hook up.100%. When u toast them,dem go dey style,dey form dey insult you. Hahahahaha. Die bich. Bich. No tears for the dead
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by AstuteAyo(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Rest in peace Mira

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by isabi2lof: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Rest in peace cry
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by sprints1: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2023
See Ileke for her bombom. Lol. Very pretty girl. Na hookup she go do. May her soul rest in peace. I hope this present administration will do something right about occupying Nigerian Youths. Cuz the rate of depression and poverty amongst these young people is alarming. They have no other choice than to stock up to buy latest iPhone to belong. Use their life to play sportybet or do hookup or engage in fraud kidnapping and money ritual or drug trafficking.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by StraightGaay: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Do you have to be insensitive and insensible at the same time? Nor be everything be play, guy.
You no see her waist beads?
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by juman(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Abolodje:

Juju or no juju you will still die!!

Of course.
I go die one day.
But you protect yourself when you do your trade in the street.
In Yoruba we call it ise aye. When you work with the "devil".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Nigeria Police Salary Scale / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.