Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) (64112 Views)

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by juman(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Roboto11:

If the juju battery πŸ”‹ is low nko?

How you go take monitor am to put am on charge?
angry

You reload it every time.
You consult bigger powerful juju man time to time.
Old musicians used to do that.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2023
How did the person that wrote this know that it was a man that murdered her?
post=122779059:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/25-year-old-missing-woman-found-murdered-in-abuja-2.html
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2023
Berrityga:
Hookup gone wrong
Stop thinking from your asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by foleskay(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Curious345:
Nigeria is a shithole. A simple DNA and finger print forensic should produce the killers in 5minutes .

But not in Escobars Nigeria , not in bin Laden land
Don't worry,pandora will employ DNA technology when he collects his ''stolen mandate' grin
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Na one choirmaster kill one lady like that for Jos, l sincerely pray that the culprit/culprits are apprehended and brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Winters23: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2023
IrawoKross:
Mirabel, don't rest, let your spirit torment those who cut short your life untimely.
Make sure they join you on the other side in a gruesome manner. πŸ˜₯

Unfortunately death is the end of live, nothing is left to do anything. Her soul & spirit died with her body. Same is true for all humans who died including animals. Same fate also await all the living.

Do all you can now while you're still living, for the day you close your eyes in death you can nolonger do anything anymore!

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2023
9gerian:
Do you think it is a single person carrying out all the crimes against the women in different locations all the time?

Very unlikely else, would have been rounded up by the police due to similar patterns and call logs etc.

There are evil people who hide under the dark to commit murder everywhere. They probably act like normal humans openly only to attack soft targets when they have them cornered. Clifford orji and others come to mind.

Nonetheless, you are right about the need to warn everyone including males and especially females to be very careful who they mingle with.

The parents of the women have already accused police of cover up, the distance between incidents is about 2 weeks to a months , the last one before this was Ibadan , before that Abuja , its all over the country,.

this is too many incidents of a particular type of woman , they are going after the finest girls the type you need to be rich to step to, the particulars are the same, hence its very likely to be same people and they keep moving around the country to attempt to confuse ,

The type of woman in all incidents is the same, not the type of girl that will give just anybody face, the people behind this are either oyinbo or very highly placed .

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2023
In my opinion those who post these things should be the first suspect.

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by OyinO: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2023
Very sad. Nigerian youths are cowards and very wicked.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2023
maleekberry:

Dey play undecided
No be one she wear for waist so ?
The juju you guys depend on so much isn't that reliable. Know this and know peace
No lies , juju dey fail
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by iyke484real(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2023
Oh my world! What a world we live in!

The heart of man is desperately wicked... I wonder the countenance and the feeling they normally put on when on this barbaric act. How do they feel squeezing life out of a living being. Do they normally feel good after perpetrating such unimaginable evil against a fellow? How they manage to even sleep at night after committing such an atrocity surprises me. these are the questions that keeps pondering πŸ€” on my mind each time I read about issues like this.

Mirabe, I assure you that your culprit(s) will surely meet their Waterloo soonest. there's certainly a payback time for every act done by human to human be it good or bad, if it's not immediately it will certainly come later. If not by your fellow human, then by God. if its not on earth, it will certainly be in heaven...there is no evil done under the sun that will ever go unpunished.

My condolences to her family.
R.I.P Mirabel.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2023
blowjohn:
U see abuja eh.
One chance vehicles full am.
Especially that gwainpa express.

I met 2 gals in a week. 2 weeks later both entered one chance vehicles.

Av met a police office who entered one chance twice same day. As he escaped the first one, the 2nd vehicle was another one.

But he avenged o.

Abuja is a place that u need to have a car.
honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Blitzking: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2023
post=122779059:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/25-year-old-missing-woman-found-murdered-in-abuja-2.html
She look like this bb naija babe u Don forget her name wey one twitter doctor wan use catch cruise one time but wey con change am for the guy.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by rollandben(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2023
When would terrible and barbaric happening ceased in Nigeria...?
This country is now getting a grave yard.
With heavy heart I say RIP innocent lady.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2023
My condolences to her family and loved ones
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2023
blowjohn:
U see abuja eh.
One chance vehicles full am.
Especially that gwainpa express.

I met 2 gals in a week. 2 weeks later both entered one chance vehicles.

Av met a police office who entered one chance twice same day. As he escaped the first one, the 2nd vehicle was another one.

But he avenged o.

Abuja is a place that u need to have a car.
lies
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2023
This Aunty no be 25 abeg. RIP to the dead.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
lies

We heard it frm the man's mouth. Till today, the man no dey use eye see thief or kidnapper once. Na kill straight

If u ever heard of a story about a car that got burnt in zuba many years ago, he was the one that set the kidnappers up.

As for the girls real story.

Hope say u no be kidnapper o
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Cutehector:
honestly

Someone said am lying. Unless he doesn't stay in abuja.
Difference between abuja and say, Ibadan or Benin where I have also stayed is that the journeys are usually on the express where there are no residential houses. And abuja get express plenty. All those kubwa, nyanya, maraba, zuba, buhari trips.......all express roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Popeonah(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Who knows who she has offended. She is beautiful. Omo ladies be careful with men this day. Some of them are really angry and waiting to unleash their anger
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2023
fabolouz1:
In my opinion those who post these things should be the first suspect.

What are you trying to say?
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Babtunz:

More bad news kee you there undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Bunkbars:
grin grin

Are You Really Laughing At
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by karkinase(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2023
This looks like one chance robbery
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by John4B: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2023
Maybe na small girl with big God crew.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by 9gerian: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2023
The families of the victims should go on social media Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to lodge complaints openly for the public to way in, and also contact the DSS for help.

That’s the quickest way to get appropriate attention and resolution for such crimes.

JaskanFactor:

The parents of the women have already accused police of cover up, the distance between incidents is about 2 weeks to a months , the last one before this was Ibadan , before that Abuja , its all over the country,.

this is too many incidents of a particular type of woman , they are going after the finest girls the type you need to be rich to step to, the particulars are the same, hence its very likely to be same people and they keep moving around the country to attempt to confuse ,

The type of woman in all incidents is the same, not the type of girl that will give just anybody face, the people behind this are either oyinbo or very highly placed .

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Occurstaem(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2023
RIP to her.

It may be people like Bebex who killed her. Who knows her murderer might have been making advances at her while she was going home.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by spiceadole: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2023
densiks:
Sad and unfortunate is an understatement.

Young ladies out there need to be a lot more cautious regardless of the pressure to be here or there and to be what or to have whatever.

I understand that she could have just been going back home from work,but let investigations reveal the real circumstances that led to this reckless murder.

For a 26 year old lady according to the report, though she looks older to be cut short in such a gruesome murder is not acceptable and unjustifiable under any circumstances.

Big body makes ladies look older than their ages.

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by dangervu(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2023
i suspect a case of robbery
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Berrityga:
Hookup gone wrong

Why are some of you so insensitive to other people's plight? Must it comes to your doorpost before you know how painful this is?

That was how people started commenting nonsense about that guy that was kidnapped around the Casablanca area in Port Harcourt. Saying all manner of nonsense that he went for hookup, while he went out to get stuff for his family. People can be in the right places but at the wrong time. Bad things happen to good people every time. Stop blaming vitamins for the bad things happening to them. Nigeria is one of the most insecure countries on earth. The former NBA chairman was kidnapped and has not been found, will you blame him for it? It can happen to you as well. Please show fellow feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2023
She wan come resemble erica

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Nigeria Police Salary Scale / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.