Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) (64117 Views)

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2023
Malawian:
This Aunty no be 25 abeg. RIP to the dead.
Female they mature quick,some of d old gals that greet U Sir, walking dcstreet,are little girl just developing bwreast 15yrears ago.

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2023
blowjohn:

Someone said am lying. Unless he doesn't stay in abuja.
Difference between abuja and say, Ibadan or Benin where I have also stayed is that the journeys are usually on the express where there are no residential houses. And abuja get express plenty. All those kubwa, nyanya, maraba, zuba, buhari trips.......all express roads.
truly the person does not stay in abuja. So ignore his or her response.

The kind of atrocities people do in abuja to make money, other states are llearning. You have hard drug pushers, hardened ritualists, LGBTQ fam, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Greatechng(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2023
Dem don use “you look like TEMS deceive her” till she enter ground.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by davit: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2023
And hook up still dey reign. They won't learn.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by oyatz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Berrityga:
Hookup gone wrong

Why are you people so heartless!

Is this all you could say?

Even if she was doing hook-up, was that enough reason to end her life like this?

Hook-up ladies are some people's daughters, sisters, wives or mothers. . .what we need is to reform them,not kill them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Bloomfrancs03(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Definitely hook up gone wrong. undecided
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by rickleye: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122779059:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/25-year-old-missing-woman-found-murdered-in-abuja-2.html

The Lord gives and the Lord Takes !!!
A 25 year old in that manner?
Which Lord are we talking about here ?
Pure evil man from Satan.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Astra101: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Berrityga:
Hookup gone wrong

What's on your mind? The op said on her way from work... How is that hook up?
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
9gerian:
The families of the victims should go on social media Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to lodge complaints openly for the public to way in, and also contact the DSS for help.

That’s the quickest way to get appropriate attention and resolution for such crimes.

If the police cant be trusted , i very seriously doubt the DSS can help
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Berrityga:
Hookup gone wrong
i don't think it's hookup, she was going home from work. I think it's those notorious taxi drivers on the gwarimpa expressway they call "along". I have heard so many terrible things those guys do to ladies thar enter their vehicles in the evening. They tried to kill my niece that came back from UK and her friend one evening they entered "along". It was horrible. She went to plait hair in gwarimpa. And I asked her to call me when she was done. Rather, she and her friend entered "along" and was horrible. We went and carried her from area 10 garki after they were able to escape and attract attention after so much struggle with the criminals. It was horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
blowjohn:
U see abuja eh.
One chance vehicles full am.
Especially that gwainpa express.

I met 2 gals in a week. 2 weeks later both entered one chance vehicles.

Av met a police office who entered one chance twice same day. As he escaped the first one, the 2nd vehicle was another one.

But he avenged o.

Abuja is a place that u need to have a car.
exactly. I suspect those notorious "along" taxi drivers on gwarimpa expressway

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by LastProphet: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Inyaky:
She so much looks like tems. May her soul rest in peace, this is why I hardly take men I don't know serous, I run away from them cos even if you are killed as a virgin Nigerian men will still call it hook up gone wrong as if there's justification for killing. It could be one chance because one chance is very common in qwaripa axis but a dead body can't defend itself.

All the mumu men justifying killing I pray one day it happens to your loved ones, what you don't know is that innocent women are the ones being killed most.

Amen to your prayer, God will punish everyone laughing at the dead I have seen it happen everytime

1 Like

Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by lookingfly: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
One place anyone needs to fear is gwarimpa in Abuja.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Abolodje:

Mumu do they have any records of their “fingerprints or DNA” on any known database??
Stop trying to be smart boy it’s just stupid.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Tzar(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Women need to be more careful these days!
Few men are filled with women hate because of the monetization of sex & love.
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by ProtonX: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Do you have to be insensitive and insensible at the same time? Nor be everything be play, guy.
People like him are nonentities. He still didn't read where it said it was on her way from work. Sawdust brain
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
The writer was just focusing on men as the assailants and ignoring wicked female friends.

I always remember what my director way back in secondary school always tell us in the assembly ground. I quote.......

"I'm not always comfortable whenever my daughter's female friends visit her and they go out together." "Many negative things can be taking place and you won't know till it gets outta hand" "If a guy is bold enough to visit her at home I will gladly give him a warm reception, at least I know who am dealing with"

RIP pretty lady. embarassed
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Reasonable4me: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
I hate it when absolute fine girls die 😭
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
So painful, we live in a wicked world

Rest on
Re: Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) by Caseless: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2023
Berrityga:
Hookup gone wrong
shut da fvck up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Nigeria Police Salary Scale / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.