Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) (60010 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Nigerian Army Parade Thrills Crowds In Scotland / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by aklid(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
It just sweet me and give me joy seeing some people wailing and cursing..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ knowing that it wonโ€™t be their candidate thatโ€™ll be like this next time ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€I come in peace ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
hardbody:

BAT will correct all of that..
Keep deceiving yourself.
All these politicians are the same.
He will not do anything.
I just pray things don't get worse.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
I greet you sir the GCFR.
Weldone.๐Ÿ‘ฎ
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
tishbite42:

Oga swerve biko

are the questions too difficult for you?

let me ask you a couple of questions. what has "the kind of minds we have in Nairaland" got to do with the comment I made?

are you on nairaland or are you on another land? does the statement "The kind of minds we have in Nairaland" apply to you?
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
hardbody:

BAT will correct all of that..

which tinubu? is it the one that is a father of cronyism and nepotism or another one?
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by BouncerT: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Saddist
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by tishbite42: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
lexy2014:

let me ask you a couple of questions. what has "the kind of minds we have in Nairaland" got to do with the comment I made?

are you on nairaland or are you on another land? does the statement "The kind of minds we have in Nairaland" apply to you?
Check the thread
Someone has answered your questions
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
tishbite42:

Check the thread
Someone has answered your questions

I didnt ask someone. am asking tishbite42

Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by b3llo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
He is your nemesis.

Go to the barracks and see the poverty soldiers and their families live in.

A warrant officer that has served 30 years in the Army earns 90k a month with family to feed.

They have not had light in ikeja cantonment for 5years because they are owing Ikeja disco 3b Naira.

The soldiers in Sambisa forest are paid 45k monthly hazard allowance whereas 100k was approved for each person.

Army authorities claim they use the balance to cook for them.

Boko Haram and other insurgencies will never end because politicians and Army are cashing out big time from it.

Buhari is his own nemesis because he will never retire peacefully in daura because bandits have taken over. Kaduna is even worse for him.

He is going to Niger republic from aso rock.

Such a failure of a president!

He failed in 1983 and he failed again today.

Look at the Japa syndrome, have you ever witnessed this level of brain drain ever?

I'm typing all these with the hope you can read and comprehend and address your foolishness.
A failure ruled you people as a dictator and twice as a civilian elected President. I want to be like him. Show me a winner who have achieved much like him in your family?
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
After the bastard has destroyed the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by gbishman: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Once a general always a general. Looking good Bubu.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
b3llo:
A failure ruled you people as a dictator and twice as a civilian elected President. I want to be like him. Show me a winner who have achieved much like him in your family?
Nobody in your miserable lineage is fit to tie the lace of my shoes
Onishoro Oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Chicentt(f): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
This jubril sef ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Cantonese: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
PassingShot:
He looks good in the uniform. I sight GEJ and Gowon there too.

Looks good in the uniform? True true you can never sabi good thing for this life.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Walamide: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Where are the colours? Nigeria peddle forward with reverse gear.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
infofta:
Imagine Tinubu in this uniform

The comment i was looking for grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by hardbody: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
lexy2014:

which tinubu? is it the one that is a father of cronyism and nepotism or another one?

Bros wetin make I for talk na? The BATists claim he has answers to all the problems but I know he is the ONLY problem right now needing all the answers. It is well jare.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by hardbody: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
MASTERMIND04:

Keep deceiving yourself.
All these politicians are the same.
He will not do anything.
I just pray things don't get worse.

I love your prayer but things CAN only get worse, sadly.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Henrolla(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
blowjohn:

But Chelsea no try grin grin cheesy

grin grin Chelsea need spiritual attention

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by blowjob: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
USELESS BASTARD,NIGERIA MOST USELESS
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Henrolla(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godsownfc:

Nigeria sef don try for him

Yes o. Everybody try
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Henrolla(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
sleeknaija:

Shey u know the shege wey Tinubu wan come show us ni. Tinubu regime self fit worse pass Buhari undecided

Lol... We know say nothing good fit come out of APC but we keep our fingers crossed and remain hopeful. God go help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
Nobody in your miserable lineage is fit to tie my shoes
Onishoro Oshi.

Please off the mike na. The vawulence is too much.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by Abitolola: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
lexy2014:

the one wey de come even worse
I tell you! But some people are happy, mostly the same set that were happy when Buhari won. Let's hope for the sake of our children that better days will come
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by blacknp(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
001Lagos:
The worst president ever

A monumental failure and loan addict

I wish tomorow is May 29 so you would handover and get out of our political space
, abi na LagosDispatcher after suffering for 8 years?
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
tishbite42:

God!
The kind of minds we have in Nairaland!
As Head of State, he could have given himself any rank like his peers did. Check the career of Gowon, IBB etc

lets even look at what you have typed so we see the mind that you have.

As heads of state, did IBB and Gowon give themselves the rank of Field MArsahl? if they didnt, how does your comment negate what i said?
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by blacknp(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Abitolola:

I tell you! But some people are happy, mostly the same set that were happy when Buhari won. Let's hope for the sake of our children that better days will come
Nigeria is a Federation of States, it is only lazy minded people that think it is about 1 person in a democratic dispensation.

President Buhari Indeed.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by ConfidentialDoc: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Henrolla:
We patiently await your departure. Your wahala too much abeg.
You don try for us...
We don try for you...
Everybody don try..

That's what they said to GEJ...Let's just be praying nobody will be begging pmb to come back.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
hardbody:

Bros wetin make I for talk na? The BATists claim he has answers to all the problems but I know he is the ONLY problem right now needing all the answers. It is well jare.

no be small thing my brother. some people eye never still clear
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Abitolola:

its a very very strange phenomenon
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by tishbite42: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
lexy2014:

lets even look at what you have typed so we see the mind that you have.

As heads of state, did IBB and Gowon give themselves the rank of Field MArsahl? if they didnt, how does your comment negate what i said?
Oga go and sleep
They would have if they wanted
Idi Amin of a rag-tag Ugandan Army was Field Marshal. So, what stops a Nigerian military Head of State from getting that.
Hussein Tantawi of Egypt was Field Marshal.
IBB named himself Military President and no one said or did jack.
Sha all I have explained is above your cognitive ability.
Ok, why is he wearing a Field Marshal uniform as a civilian president?!
I'm waiting for your 'awawa' answer.
Re: Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
tishbite42:

Oga go and sleep
They would have if they wanted
Idi Amin of a rag-tag Ugandan Army was Field Marshal. So, what stops a Nigerian military Head of State from getting that.
Hussein Tantawi of Egypt was Field Marshal.
IBB named himself Military President and no one said or did jack.
Sha all I have explained is above your cognitive ability.
Ok, why is he wearing a Field Marshal uniform as a civilian president?!
I'm waiting for your 'awawa' answer.

is that what i asked you?

As heads of state, did IBB and Gowon give themselves the rank of Field MArsahl? simple yes or no

if they didnt, how does your comment negate what i said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Rocks Wizkidโ€™s 'Made In Lagosโ€™ Album (Photo) / Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 / Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.