Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Call For Your Indoor And Outdoor Computer Engineering And Training @cheap Price - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call For Your Indoor And Outdoor Computer Engineering And Training @cheap Price (461 Views)

Pazino Engineering And Construction Company / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Hands On Practical Training In Computer Engineering And Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your Indoor And Outdoor Computer Engineering And Training @cheap Price by sedulus(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
Do you need someone to fix your desktop/laptop computers and leave you without worries?,do you need an engineer to run your cafe or set one up for you?do you need some to keep you system up and running?do you need someone to fix your desktop/laptop at a reasonable price? the you want to learn engineering,programming,hacking and other I.C.T TECHNOLOGICAL INFO Then am the right person. you can reach me by calling 08035627372 ,08120757274 or send me an email to cliv_ben@yahoo.com
can aswell visit www.clifford.110mb.com for more info

Hope you have a lovely day ahead

(1) (Reply)

New Opening / Marketing/public Relations Executive(no Selling Involved) / A Female Secretary/customer Service Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.