Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. (50041 Views)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by aestake: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
So long as you're noting these for yourself too.
purples25:
When you want to marry, you think of finances. You plan, not just for the sake of the woman, but so that going forward, your life will be easier, and you won't struggle too hard to give your family an average life at the very least.

How much is rent for a good house, not just any good house, but a good house in a good area? Factor in when you have kids and you need a two bedroom apartment, and you will need more than that going forward. Then after rent, good food per month. Will your wife be walking or even you, eventually una go need car for small family affairs.

That 800k, small small, you go still spend am. If men need to know the truth, that is the truth. And e fit no pass one year before you use such an amount. Families are costly to raise. There are things you can't avoid.

Guys should stop shouting and face reality. Paying for delivery at some simple hospitals is 200k, and we haven't added antenatal fees yet.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Dzzzz: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Look at the muchacho talking
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by occfx: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Thank u for that and i think i equally worked for it too.

Yes it is important to empower everybody around you if you wanna stay rich. I pray for that privilege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Karlifate: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
cybernaut:
Even they guy in the middle don't even make that amount talkless those two women from poor background.

Guys,when you make good money for yourself avoid women from poor background.

Reasons why you should avoid women from poor background. 80% of them has poor mentality of entitlement whenever they are into relationship or dating.

80% of them don't respect their Father because they see their Father as a failure.

Women from background always bring divisions immediately they step in a balance background because they will pushing their husband on the need to have their own asset shared not studying how the balance background was build from scratch.

Guys, when you make a good reasonable amount of money for yourself try to woo a girl from decent and balance background then you will understand why love is a beautiful thing.

Guys, always work smart not harder because smartness pay then harder.

Say no to poor background girls if you make it in life unless she is very royal and submissive and observe if she respect her father irrespective how poor her dad is.

💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nice2023(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
occfx:

Yes it is important to empower everybody around you if you wanna stay rich. I pray for that privilege

U are right.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by phemmyfour: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mohisah:
U tlk like we're using pounds... If dat lady should be in UK, she will demand for a guy earning like 20k per week... Talk sense pls
You still don't comprehend, naija mentality with suffering n smiling. You don't even pay school fees, how will you understand
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by purples25(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
aestake:
So long as you're noting these for yourself too.

Tell me, how many real life couples (both rich and poor) have you seen, where the woman does not have any work or small business doing? Is it really possible for a woman to just sit and be looking?

The man is usually the main and major provider, so I wonder why you're trying to turn the attention to women. Even if we do fifty fifty, what of when the woman is pregnant, or shortly after birth. Una get responsibility abeg, and e get why.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by captaininiobong(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Women are cruise, especially young girls who has little to no knowledge about marriage. the same thing my ex told me, I must have three million before I can marry her. But she is earning 20k, what cost the 2.980 million? Is it pussy that leaks crude oil or what?

Na the only thing wey fit make me marry am because I can later sell the crude oil in black market, earn some income , earn some regard from other men in my street and chop oil money for life with 3million. A nice investment.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Dimaya: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
captaininiobong:
Women are cruise, especially young girls who has little to no knowledge about marriage. the same thing my ex told me, I must have three million before I can marry her. But she is earning 20k, what cost the 2.980 million? Is it pussy that leaks crude oil or what?

Na the only thing wey fit make me marry am because I can later sell the crude oil in black market, earn some income , earn some regard from other men in my street and chop oil money for life with 3million. A nice investment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Emmanuel909090: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jhope your brother's and your father earn same. Muhu
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by TyroneP(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
It's good to have a legitimate job with a fat salary but the woman in question is exhibiting the symptoms of a LAZY woman. Besides, how much does she earn?
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by vickydevoka(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
Lol who no like better thing? Me I no know if our ladies get super powers of sniffing out guys wey get money...
One been tell me I will think about it. Na so I ghost her. She come come tell me say y I no de call her again. I told her you needed time to think about it. She tell me say she don be like me since but she wan do small shakara. Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by aestake: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
purples25:

Tell me, how many real life couples (both rich and poor) have you seen, where the woman does not have any work or small business doing? Is it really possible for a woman to just sit and be looking?

The man is usually the main and major provider, so I wonder why you're trying to turn the attention to women. Even if we do fifty fifty, what of when the woman is pregnant, or shortly after birth. Una get responsibility abeg, and e get why.
That is when you see a man marry o. Isaiah 4 says something different.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Emmanuelemman3(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by festuzinic(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

It will carry a lot madam.

See,if u buy things in buck u will know what I am saying.

For me,I buy meat in large quantity and store in my freezer.

Milk for my children one bag (lactorich)

Tomatoes one big baskets...it can take me 5months at dei dei tomatoes market.

Groundnut oil 20litres...six or seven months straight.

Red oil 20 litres...from my village direct.

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

Beans,I buy bean at beans village in Nasarawa state.

Garri,I buy one bag that can last me 3 comfortable months. From my village.

After all these buying,I now spend so less and less.

Try this and reduce ur stress in life.

making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by PanP4180: 7:56am On Apr 29, 2023
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT CRITICIZE HER SHE SAID WHAT SHE,.SHE NEEDS TO FIND A GUY WHO EARN 800K MONTHLY THEN SHE SHOULD START SEARCHING IF SHE SEE THAT'S HER LUCK AND IF SHE DOESN'T NAH HER PAPA KNOW...
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by chiboycue: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Do you mean more? You must be high

Shut up
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Bhettie: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
FEMALE ROOMMATE NEEDED IN A MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU, Lagos

FEE: 350k
Agency:50k
Total: 400k

Call: 08087979068
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Dimaya: 9:59am On May 07, 2023
She's definitely playing

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.