Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. (50008 Views)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by swarley75(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
How much is her father currently earning? all this ugly girls making unnecessary demands sha. maybe she can't even earn 100k per month herself
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Walamide: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Don't worry.. You will soon do cv to get husband or create an account on tinder when 40 begins to knock..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Chucks13: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
And what about you?
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by DeShineShine(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hmm! It's good to be ambitious but what happens if he's earning the N800k monthly before marriage and the job is lost after marriage? Please young lady should rely on God to stair affairs of her marital journey. My wife and I started with a flat with empty sitting room and 10' TV but today we can decide to be changing our household items as we want with the help of God. So be focused and don't rely on today's income of your fiance or suitor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by stormborn28(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything

Do you earn up to #100 000?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Shebi na forest u deh live na ..old man methusellar.. "stubborn rat indeed"
Tranquility2345:

How big is that your fridge wey go carry all the things we you list there? Plus you must be a child if you no sabi say rat dey chop palm oil. You never jam stubborn rat. Over night dem go tear the rubber and drink your palm oil finish. Dem don dey even fit enter fridge these days. No cap..

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Natbrowny: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by frugal(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
And how much does she earns earn? undecided...

You're welcome!
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
If her father made such amount, she won’t here setting such standards.

That’s just the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Yalwayzme: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
This one never ready to face reality
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Sniper101(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:

It will carry a lot madam.

See,if u buy things in buck u will know what I am saying.

For me,I buy meat in large quantity and store in my freezer.

Milk for my children one bag (lactorich)

Tomatoes one big baskets...it can take me 5months at dei dei tomatoes market.

Groundnut oil 20litres...six or seven months straight.

Red oil 20 litres...from my village direct.

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

Beans,I buy bean at beans village in Nasaraw state.

Garri,I buy one bag that can last me 3 comfortable months. From my village.

After all these buying,I now spend so less and less.

Try this and reduce ur stress in life.

Bro... What's your location?

Please I might need a bag of that
lactorich milk or even Nunu
...Milksi and Danu are just not cutting it for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything

The question is what is she bringing to the table?

if I earn 800k and above then I will only marry a girl who earn 500k and above. angry

I will not settle for broke girls.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by emonis88: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fake life, when she dey old for her papa house, she go marry playboy that il lie, scam her into thinking he is rich , but il be spending her money, but she no go fit talk,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by odenkirk: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
with 30k monthly i can feed u

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
800k is too Small.

She should have said 8Million.

Wereeey Somebody.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
When she crosses 30 she will be the one looking for any man.

A lot of them are after me

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by stormborn28(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
A very smart girl has spoken.

Women, don't suffer in poverty because of love.

It is better to cry in a Rolls-Royce than in a Keke napep.

Poor men are not worthy of love and commitment.

Noise

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by abbey621(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
How many salaried jobs pay 800k monthly or above? See how men are forced to do shady things or steal? When such a man eventually use her as ritual or batters her face in the marriage, we then label such men as MONSTERS......This life grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Madam respect money, 800K is big money in Nigeria. I don't care where you stay.

Looking at the funny and vague statements the two ladies were making I could only laugh from here, she said she should be earning 300K while the guy 800K and the other lady who doesn't know her left from right is saying she wants a business that could do 5M per month.

Lols, talk is cheap, my question to them is this: are they in possession of a skill or solution that can make such monies available to them? Or what are they currently doing to earn such? Those ladies just open mouth waaa in my estimation, complete vagueness in thier approach without pragmatic thinking to thier answers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yes let them be. They don’t want your smelly fake love either. Make everybody Dey him Dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Angelfrost(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Dimaya:
In this country? 800K?

Madam, you go tay small

Well, she knows the class of people she hangs out with...!

Everyone should date and marry within his or her level! Life no suppose hard!

Woe to the man who goes into crime just to foot the bills of a gold digger!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by abobote: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
This girl is too ugly to make such demand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by formular2002(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
These are small children joor. They don't even know realities of life. We that got married and are doing well never attained such huge figure before marriage.
800k job, 5M business, is that not day dreaming??

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
They can't even discuss intelligently... Their emptiness is so obvious. Better go get a day job okpo angry
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by GABRIEL6036: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

That's why most of this encouragement ends your pussy pumping maggot... I no go curse u but your encouragement will curse u...

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
formular2002:
These are small children joor. They don't even know realities of life . We that got married and are doing well never attained such huge figure before marriage.
800k job, 5M business, is that not day dreaming??
Lol... It's very obvious the empty heads are still in lala land
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Pwettylinda(f): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Even her father no dey earn 70k undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by yinkeys(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Dimaya:
In this country? 800K?

Madam, you go tay small
Small grin
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by GABRIEL6036: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin Your puss* go pump maggot tire... I wonder how much her father earn? Wherreey omo, for this kind unfavorable economic meltdown. Men too should find a lady that is earning average of that amount, we don't need liability. Shikena cool Ewu angry

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by MrFly(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
with just 800k a man will marry this one and still have a balance of 218k. Entitlement mentality is all u have. Continue hiding behind a keyboard to type trash. Age is no longer on ur side

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by donprinyo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
I'm really not earning much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.