Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 (41009 Views)

79-Year-Old Squid Game Actor, O Yeong-Su Convicted Of Sexual Harrasment / Highlife Singer, Orlando Julius Dies At 79 / Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by foleskay(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
embarassed
Abeg I need a good samaritan to help me with 1k please. I'm stranded on d abeokuta express. Pls help a soul

9050623949 palmpay. Plsss
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Almunjid(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

Actually that is the fun part of it. Why be scared of something that is certain?
As if if u see death u no go run. Na una type dey carry first for the running competition self. Even pastors wey dey preach about heaven dey use bullet proof cars. Who am I not to fear what pastors fear? grin
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Oblitz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Aboguede:

How do you do NOTHING AS COMMENT
Cheat
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by blaquemyc: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
This is the only man that can settle fight between Yoruba and igbos

R.i.p Legend
You can say that again.
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by oluwoleife: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wow
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by tiger28: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Some people like buhari Tinubu and some wicked APC members forget that we will all die one day and that excessive stealing just to accumulate wealth is vanity. We will all stand before God on judgement daycry

Rip Jerry
Obi too......All are same!
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jerry Springer's Devasted Family Pay Tribute After TV Legend Dies

'He's irreplaceable and his loss hurts immensely' 💔

Full Story

Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Aboguede(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oblitz:

Cheat
Az in u be omila
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Emaprince: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wow.....Jerry the man
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Quebec91(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ecclesiastes 3
robinso01:
There's always time for everything
Time to be born
Time to live
Time to die.

Rip to him

1 Like

Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by BigDawsNet: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rip legendary
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Billmos: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
U dey fall in love with tinubu this days u can't go a day without mentioning his name sha it's good to be famous to cap it all won a presidential election in Africa most populated black nation.after being a senator,gov, kingmaker n finally d king himself respect to d jagaban of africa from may 29 nigeria 001 citizen clear road for d definition of politics

XtraFortunes post=122785152]Some people like buhari Tinubu and some wicked APC members forget that we will all die one day and that excessive stealing just to accumulate wealth is vanity. We will all stand before God on judgement daycry

Rip Jerry[/quote]
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Crystalom3(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sitwalkstand:

He is an oddity in the scheme of life. my opinion
no one made you judge of the norms
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Foodqueen(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Clapping hands...... You hear.....
Jeeery springer! Jerry Springer!! Jerry Springer!!!!!
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Awww, this is saddening. There will never be another. Idk why a flash of his audience shouting, "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" comes to mind.

Rest in peace, Jerry Springer.
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
This man that year

Surely, there is an end of every living.

He was used in the media to push an agenda of nudity that spread from America to the rest of the world.

He is an oddity in the scheme of life. my opinion

So Africa no get nudity? Go to South Africa and many parts of west Africa. The problem is anything the world leader US does everybody carries it on their head.
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by CartelKenneth: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
This life is nothing very useless shit just for suffer unimaginable unforgettable shit and at the end still die and leave it all behind
Life is a big joke!
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by waistbead: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
OMG!

Love watching his program....Hi Jerry

Rest on Legend cry
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by blowjohn(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Donperry1:
I one day thought of taking my old girlfriend who was so annoying to Jerry Springer show back then so I could beat her ass up legally. RIP Jerry.

Dude I know where u got that line from. Its always stuck with me whenever I remember Eminem. It's frm one of his very old songs ' role model'

It goes thus:

You beef with me, I'mma even the score equally
Take you on Jerry Springer and beat your ass legally
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by wink2015(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
Wow I just searched google this is true wow.

This life is nothing but a delusion.

You are saying the facts.

But a lot of people carry life on their head as if the world will not end some day.

The greeding acquisition of material wealth by the political class in Nigeria is a total madness in Nigeria and to a larger extent in many African countries.

Nigeria politicians behave as if they will not die and leave this world.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by blowjohn(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
'Role model' by Eminem.

'You beef with me, I'mma even the score equally
Take you on Jerry Springer and beat your ass legally'

Eminem na mad man those days.
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by blowjohn(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
wink2015:

You are saying the facts.

But a lot of people carry life on their head as if the world will not end some day.

The greeding acquisition of material wealth by the political class is a total madness in Nigeria and to a larger extent in many African countries.

Especially people u owe money. Them go dey do like say that money wey u owe dem go solve all their family problems. Whereas the money no fit buy 4 brand new tyres o.
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Burgerlomo: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
RIP sir
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Benwallt(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Legendary. His show on DStv held me to the TV back in the days. Many relationship scattered, mended, trust broken for life, fathers kpanshing son's wives vis-a-vis. Those unexpected fight breakouts. Life was good then. Everything seemed natural
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
It is only the word of God that shall never die.
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by BloomingDale(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
virginchaser:
Another confirmation that life is just too short.

The best of women suddenly becomes aged.
The best of cars suddenly becomes old model.
The best of houses suddenly starts to fall apart.

You should have just said men instead of women. Leave women out of your stupidity.
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Megyn Kelly Posts Heartfelt Tribute To Jerry Springer

'So sad to hear this' 💔

Full Story

Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Adebowale89(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Some people like buhari Tinubu and some wicked APC members forget that we will all die one day and that excessive stealing just to accumulate wealth is vanity. We will all stand before God on judgement daycry

Rip Jerry

if Peter obi knew this he won't use fiscal policies to scam you people in Anambra state, anyway why won't he? when he knew majority of you people are emotional illiterate

if he understand life is vanity he won't send his driver to take 250m for him, he won't use his daughter's as frontline in Pandora papers

mumu people
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Ourtruth247: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
BadMus06:
Death is inevitable, sad part is that his soul will be reincarnated on earth again, and have his memory wiped out, without knowing the great things he had done in his past life, @ourtruth247, am i right?

True. But one thing you should know is that time isn't linear. So he could reincarnate in the past and also in the future.
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by OlaNurudeen: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
RIP
Re: Jerry Springer Is Dead At 79 by Letlovelead213: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
He was my legend during my childhood days. Rip jerry springing as we call him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.