Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) (54745 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by BigBen23(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
It's a good thing
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by bionixs: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Isobug:
Hmm....just from Abuja to Abakaliki.
The flight time is outrageous. Did the Pilots and crew lost direction?

Apparently, it is not supposed to be more than 55mins to 1h 5mins

Congratulations to Ebonyi people though. I wish them a busy Airport
insider-the - room pilot
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by highoctane: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
Nigerians and misplaced priority. Doing airports when there is no power to support production. This is consumption focused project and a luxury for 99.9% of the people.

Speak for yourself.
Poor people will continue to exist, that's variety

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Nice2023(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Afamed:
I was in Ebonyi few days ago. Even though I have visited Ebonyi state on many occasions. Gov Dave signatures are everywhere in Ebonyi state unlike the Pandora fraud Obi who did next to nothing when he was a Gov in Anambra state

Obi investment in Anambra is the Hero beer

U cant denigrate Obi,no one like him yet.

If when Obi took the reign in Anambra if u were born then,u will know how that man single handedly fought the power grabbers in Anambra couple with high level of insecurity in Anambra state brought by former Governor Mbadinuju.

The man u called fraud was the same man who left the money used to build Anambra airport. If u had listened to Obiano on how he got the money u would not open ur loud mouth to talk without connecting with ur brain.

Obi is not in the same level with Any past or current governor in Nigeria. At least,we know he is not a criminal as the records are there for all to see.

I wonder how easy it is for a person like u to call someone a thief just because u have access to use the Internet...what would u say if u see the real thieves?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by bionixs: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
vision2050:
Where is the Governor of Ogun State?
what? He is waiting for the federal government to do things like this
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by seyiseyi84: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
I hope they are going to maintain it.
We give out good driver for ur car if u have a car for uber u can contact us on this line.09159162808.
U will not regret it
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
Hmmmm.......Igbo amaka!!!!

But Airpeace sha!!!

............The flight which departed NAIA Abuja at 11Am.......Only God know how many times they postponed this flight time before they finally took off by 11.
But the good thing is that the flight has finally arrived.

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by NoFucksToGive: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
saphiere
I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos

Come and stop me from streaming in on my prime account!!

Infact I am going to download it and share the download link on this forum.

I am not a tribal bigot I am a Bini man but I detest Yoruba people
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by bionixs: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Instead of saying congratulations, some ENEMIES OF PROGRESS here are busy talking trash. Some text book pilots are even calculating flight time . Some are busy wasting their youths, shouting misplaced priority.

You will all stay stagnant until your hairs turn grey , if you don’t change .

Meanwhile, you all came late on this. Look for another development to bewitch, this one is dusted already
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ezioku ....
Engr David Nweze Umahi, the Hon minister of Works and Housing
he is a senator elect

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Left Abuja at 11 and landed in Ebonyi by 3pm... Na so Ebonyi far reach?

Don't as me whether the airport has any use in the state, but kudos to them sha
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by bionixs: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
seyiseyi84:
I hope they are going to maintain it.
We give out good driver for ur car if u have a car for uber u can contact us on this line.09159162808.
U will not regret it
no they won’t. Go and maintain it for them.

Champion on other people’s matters
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by tafabaloo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
This visionary man, who also enjoy robust national appeal is fit and qualified to lead this country .
And not just some veiled proponent of Biafra whose supporters are latching on popularity of #endsars to hodwink the gullible.
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by 001Lagos: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
SmallDick99:
Third world country cheesy

Stop this nonsense

Even the first world country started like this so jubilate when others are jubilating ok

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Afamed: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:

If when Obi took the reign in Anambra if u were born then,u will know how that man single handedly fought the power grabbers in Anambra couple with high level of insecurity in Anambra state brought by former Governor Mbadinuju.

The man u called fraud was the same man who left the money used to build Anambra airport. If u had listened to Obiano on how he got the money u would not open ur loud mouth to talk without connecting with ur brain.

Obi is not in the same level with Any past or current governor in Nigeria. At least,we know is not a criminal the records are there for all to see.

I wonder how easy it is for a person like u to call someone a thief just because u have access to use the Internet...what would u say if u see the real thieves?

Where and where are the records of Obi in Anambra state? This is my 21th yr of coming to Anambra state.

Obi saved N6Triilon yet the Drs in Anambra went for 13 months strike

Obi saved N6Trillion yet the state university when Obi was a Gov went for 7 months strike

The way wey una dey think from dat side ehhh

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by tafabaloo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
SmallDick99:
Third world country cheesy

World powers and other developed countries such as UK, USA and Dubai were once at our level.
Unfortunately, our darling nation have refused to grow.
No thanks to corruption !
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Tareq1105: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ezioku ....

Honestly, I wish Tinubu would make him the Minister of Works and Housing. He's done so well for Ebonyi state and he should step up to Federal. And above all, he's a loyal party man.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Ingocof(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ezioku ....

And at the same time a senator?

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
onthehill:
Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Photos)

Which kind late flight be this
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by spencekat(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Racoon:
Governor Dave Umahi did great in Ebonyi. I give this one to him. And It is Air Peace again. Obodo dinmma
He is a senator elect
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Isobug:
Hmm....just from Abuja to Abakaliki.
The flight time is outrageous. Did the Pilots and crew lost direction?

Apparently, it is not supposed to be more than 55mins to 1h 5mins

Congratulations to Ebonyi people though. I wish them a busy Airport
It might have landed at another airport and be waiting, until the control people at Ebonyi are ready to receive the flight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Godons1: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
It's a welcome development cool

Ndigbo Amaka

God bless President Buhari for building this international Airport in Ebonyi State. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Mitchy49(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

Honestly, I wish Tinubu would make him the Minister of Works and Housing. He's done so well for Ebonyi state and he should step up to Federal. And above all, he's a loyal party man.

You're saying the truth Sir. God bless you
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Mitchy49(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
he is a senator elect

Oh! It's true. I forgot
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Godons1: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
Hmmmm.......Igbo amaka!!!!

But Airpeace sha!!!

............The flight which departed NAIA Abuja at 11Am.......Only God know how many times they postponed this flight time before they finally took off by 11.

You dey shout "Igbo Amaka" for Airport wey Buhari build for IGBO People.

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Tareq1105: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:

Obi is not in the same level with Any past or current governor in Nigeria. At least,we know is not a criminal the records are there for all to see.

Why leaving Airport money for Obiano?

This is what I used to say about Obi, that he lacked vision.

He's not visionary.

He left so much money #75b even though in his Fidelity bank, money he could have used to build the airport at less cost. Is #100m of last December still the same today?

Obi and obidients should just wait and watch, Tinubu would teach them Governance.

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Timmi: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
onthehill:
Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Photos)

The plane if departed at 11am cannot land at 3:50pm. It shouldn't take latest 1.5 hours flight time from Abuja to Ebonyi.
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by sonature1: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:

Stop replying that guy.

He's an APC minion.

They are paid to bring down Peter Obi on Nairaland

Just ignore his comments and move.

Mind you, they abound on this forum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by plumule(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
Nigerians and misplaced priority. Doing airports when there is no power to support production. This is consumption focused project and a luxury for 99.9% of the people.
Stupidity
But airports in other regions are functional.
One in South east and suddenly we have problem of power

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Nice2023(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

Why leaving Airport money for Obiano?

This is what I used to say about Obi, that he lacked vision.

He's not visionary.

He left so much money #75b even though in his Fidelity bank, money he could have used to build the airport at less cost. Is #100m of last December still the same today?

Obi and obidients should just wait and watch, Tinubu would teach them Governance.

He didn't call it an airport money...he left money and many notable investments which no governor in Nigerian history has ever done.
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Captain8(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ebonyi ethnicity is doing great.

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Rosambort(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kudos to the governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.