Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) (54741 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by EUGENEINYANG(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
You too funny 😄😄😄😄😄 author=GOFRONT post=122787407]Hmmmm.......Igbo amaka!!!!

But Airpeace sha!!!

............The flight which departed NAIA Abuja at 11Am.......Only God know how many times they postponed this flight time before they finally took off by 11.[/quote]
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by eyinjuege: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice one
We will get there one day
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Shikena(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Congratulations and kudos to the great people of Ebonyi and their respected governor.

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport is up and running! More infrastructure, more real progress for Nigeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Tonalphs(f): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin grin grin reminds me of stone age
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Shikena(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beautiful. Great vision by our incoming president!

pocom35:
Good job Umahi..

Meanwhile here is the success story behind the Lekki Deep sea port

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMa_-VCbOWw

3 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by vision2050: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

APC are trying.
where is the structure in the picture you uploaded?
Just 1.5km road.
Stop celebrating mediocre
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Bestmanfornow: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Afamed:

Where and where are the records of Obi in Anambra state? This is my 21th yr of coming to Anambra state.

Obi saved N6Triilon yet the Drs in Anambra went for 13 months strike

Obi saved N6Trillion yet the state university when Obi was a Gov went for 7 months strike

The way wey una dey think from dat side ehhh

Obi is the main reason APC government failed, you guys are not blaming PDP again na Obi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Omojolaray(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
Nigerians and misplaced priority. Doing airports when there is no power to support production. This is consumption focused project and a luxury for 99.9% of the people.
thank you ...with no plans of sustainability
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by campbelljosh(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
You mean that ex-con...? grin
vision2050:
Where is the Governor of Ogun State?
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by BTCog: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
Nigerians and misplaced priority. Doing airports when there is no power to support production. This is consumption focused project and a luxury for 99.9% of the people.

Come on, leave politics and appreciate good thing at least for the first time. Do you mean that he should have built a power station in Ebonyi and use water from Ebonyi river to power it?
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by GoodIsGod: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
Hmmmm.......Igbo amaka!!!!

But Airpeace sha!!!

............The flight which departed NAIA Abuja at 11Am.......Only God know how many times they postponed this flight time before they finally took off by 11.

Just imagine.
It took off at 11am and Landed by 3:50

Almost 5 hours between ebonyi and abuja

2 Likes

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by SLOVFO(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Isobug:
Hmm....just from Abuja to Abakaliki.
The flight time is outrageous. Did the Pilots and crew lost direction?

Apparently, it is not supposed to be more than 55mins to 1h 5mins

Congratulations to Ebonyi people though. I wish them a busy Airport
I was wondering too. The flight time is too long. Maybe the flight missed road sha grin
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Isobug: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
It might have landed at another airport and be waiting, until the control people at Ebonyi are ready to receive the flight.
Yes I realized that

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Igbo ndi oma m ji eme ọnụ

Ụnụ menwuru ife 🔥🔥❤️🌹
Oburo tọkọ
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Ladymillion(f): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Abia my beloved state, when will I stop going to Abia via Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri?
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Abemy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
How long does it take from Abuja to Ebonyi by road?

It took the flight almost 5 hours?
grin cry
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by RepoMan007: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
BTCog:

Come on, leave politics and appreciate good thing at least for the first time. Do you mean that he should have built a power station in Ebonyi and use water from Ebonyi river to power it?
there are savvier ways to be stupid. Telling me to "appreciate good thing at least for the first time" isnt one of them.
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Billmos: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
With the allocation dat ebonyi recieved n what this engr gov did really worth all d praising he is having.he is an achiever per excellent.weldone great man it's not about I didn't leave any debt for my successor n yet still no tangible structure to point at dat u are d one dat build dat,it's better to owe n pple see what u use d money for it's fine not investing in ur personal busi n telling pple u did so well.yet his blind supporters can't point at what he did when he was a gov for for a good 8 year
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by RepoMan007: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
plumule:

Stupidity
But airports in other regions are functional.
One in South east and suddenly we have problem of power
SE?
Enugu is SE too, Abia is, Anambra is, Asaba is ethnically at least.
Look for other ways to spin it oga.
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Moniya4Real(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
In as much as I am happy about this news. But Africa why? We are so underdeveloped that we celebrating a new airport in the 21st century. When virtually all the states in the US has at least, one airport each…

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by RepoMan007: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
bionixs:
Oga keep sobbing.

How many years is Allen , the owner of Air Peace older than you ?
Misplaced priority my foot . Is it your money?
If Umahi had embezzled that money, what will they do ? Nothing
Okay. It is like a family who instead of investing and shoring up his meagre salary decides go on vacation and says it is better than drinking ogogoro to stupor with it.
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
Hmmmm.......Igbo amaka!!!!

But Airpeace sha!!!

............The flight which departed NAIA Abuja at 11Am.......Only God know how many times they postponed this flight time before they finally took off by 11.

They can postpone flights anyhow.
They just did it 3 times in 24 hours for my Dad's flight to uyo last week.
He had to opt for ibom air sharpaly

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by pquaver(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Walamide:
Gov Dave has done well.. He is the best SE governor in the last 4 years.. If only he could serve as Minister for works and Housing in the next administration. No problem.. Nah Odogwu u be

What is 4 years? Stop being sentimental, if ur school of thought is obi is better than Tinubu because lahos former fct, then umahi is also better than obi based on same logic
. Obiano and Umahi are the best governorsso far from south east since 1999..
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by chymeze: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
A plane departed Abuja by 11am and landed in Ebonyi by 3pm? Is Abuja now 4hrs from Ebonyi? I don't understand. Abuja to port Harcourt is just 45mins to 1hr
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by pquaver(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
77up:
Congratulations to Ebonyians , God bless gov Dave Umai and all loving sane Igbos.
Give this man the presidency and Nigeria will turn to Dubai.

Nothing concern me with those senseless hateful online terrorists😎

If he contest southeast turn omo even north will vote umahi believe me..

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
We still have slavery mentality
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by kettykings: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ezioku ....
Engr David Nweze Umahi, the Hon minister of Works and Housing
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by millionboi2: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
colossus91:
My next journey to ebonyi if no be my car na via flight
flight weh no go dey see passengers
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by millionboi2: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Isobug:
Hmm....just from Abuja to Abakaliki.
The flight time is outrageous. Did the Pilots and crew lost direction?

Apparently, it is not supposed to be more than 55mins to 1h 5mins

Congratulations to Ebonyi people though. I wish them a busy Airport
I fear ooo, I think thy mis something

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by kkonyeji(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
saphiere:
Congratulations to the people of Ebonyi state.

I have this to say.

I've streamed it already & the piece is a good 1.

Mind u, there's nothing like equal rights, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by crisubanijunior(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Pathetic!!! What ordinarily should be a basic necessity to citizens is what these politicians throw party and jamboree amidst widespread jubilation. Making it seem like they have performed miracles. Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) by mikendie(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
colossus91:
My next journey to ebonyi if no be my car na via flight
confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deputy Vice-Chancellor, His Son And 4 Die In Lagos/Ibadan Accident / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.