Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. (28549 Views)

Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. / Kidnappers Kill Jeremiah Omolara, Winners Pastor In Kaduna, Abduct Wife / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BRATISLAVA: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
I thought I was trying to control this person and prevent them from making posts. Now it's a derailing matter.

How do you expect me to apologize to you for misunderstanding you when I'm banned, naptu2?
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by GloriousGbola: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Octopusssy:

I don't understand this post. Naptu2 made a post about a trending assault case in Lagos, so what 'general leanings' are you talking about? You are the one making it about ethnicity, not him.

Very good. Now I a Yoruba man can confidently engage in sexual assault as Igbos are the ones being profiled.

You there. Yes you. You. come here I want to check something. I said come here angry
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by wyanetoph: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2023

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Octopusssy(f): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Very good. Now I a Yoruba man can confidently engage in sexual assault as Igbos are the ones being profiled.

You there. Yes you. You. come here I want to check something. I said come here angry
Seriously though, it is getting annoying. What's with all these ethnic bashing?? They have left the crime to focus on the ethnicity of the offender. How incredibly daft is that??

Anyone who says that this or that thread should be published or should not be published because of the ethnicity of the subjects involved is daft, and a raving lunatic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Octopusssy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
I thought I was trying to control this person and prevent them from making posts. Now it's a derailing matter.

How do you expect me to apologize to you for misunderstanding you when I'm banned, naptu2?
Give it a rest already. You are derailing. Don't you see you are being ignored?!
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BRATISLAVA: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Octopusssy:

Give it a rest already. You are derailing. Don't you see you are being ignored?!
@bolded sounds like an unheeded mantra on this thread

You think I'm being ignored? But you're a follower so you crew know that already.

May mad, incensed, daft and raving lunatics never run dry on the forum.
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Twistaray(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

@bolded sounds like an unheeded mantra on this thread

You think I'm being ignored? But you're a follower so you crew know that already.

May mad, incensed, daft, and raving lunatics never run dry on the forum.

You are just a nuisance, attention-seeking, and an unrepentant troll.
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BRATISLAVA: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Twistaray:

You are just a nuisance and an unrepentant troll.

Do you follow the person, too? Otherwise, why is the matter of such import to you and the rest of them on previous pages?

There's no amount of you that will make me believe this thread is innocent. You're the nuisance quoting unbidden, not me.
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Twistaray(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Do you follow the person, too? Otherwise, why is the matter of such import to you and the rest of them on previous pages?

STFU already. You messed up the whole thread without the need for it.

1 Like

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Twistaray(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Octopusssy:

Seriously though, it is getting annoying. What's with all these ethnic bashing?? They have left the crime to focus on the ethnicity of the offender. How incredibly daft is that??

Anyone who says that this or that thread should be published or should not be published because of the ethnicity of the subjects involved is daft, and a raving lunatic.

It was that nitwit, attention-seeking troll that started the whole tribal rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Comelysync: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

How am I trying to shut him up or dictate what he should post? He says that's what I'm trying to do, and you're echoing it, but how? Has anyone ever hindered him from posting before? Did I contact him to that effect? Can it be shown where I told him not to post whatever has pleased? Why was my post so triggering? Maybe there's something you can tell me about that. If he has that many haters/observers on the forum, why pick on my post?

I used to enjoy his threads until they became like this one. The amount of polarity on the forum is sickening already, why e it? If you check my posts, I am what a subset of forum users call a feminist and some more. But on this thread the sentiment isn't about an assault. I will be sure to avoid such threads in future.
you just using reverse psychology that's all.. You are trying to shut him up by saying "I use to enjoy his thread until it became like this one" my question is what exactly is wrong with this his thread?naptu post what is going on in the society, he didn't add nor remove from the news... What exactly is wrong with this thread, where is the polarity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Fujiyama: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
post=122789178:
Him Wan press married woman lemons 🍋 🙄?

^^^
What does her marital status have to do with it?

The subtext in your comment is that pressing a married woman's lemons is somehow a much more egregious crime than pressing a spinster's lemons? undecided

This is the same mindset at play in the way some of us talk about married women in Nigeria who are victims of rape. Their marital status is repeatedly emphasized, (even where it is not necessary)...again hinting that the rape of an unmarried woman in Nigeria is a lesser violation than the rape of a married woman? undecided

You have claimed in prior posts that you are "female".

Enough said. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Twistaray(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Comelysync:
you just using reverse psychology that's all.. You are trying to shut him up by saying "I use to enjoy his thread until it became like this one" my question is what exactly is wrong with this his thread?naptu post what is going on in the society, he didn't add nor remove from the news... What exactly is wrong with this thread, where is the polarity.

You took the word out of my mouth. It's as if you read my mind. I noticed that too hence I applied the same strategy he was using against those who questioned him. I want to believe, it's a deliberate attempt to derail the thread.

And I think the mod has cleaned up his mess now such a nitwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Fujiyama: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Comelysync:
he was not allowed to touch a married woman breast, if it's your wife another man try that with, will you be happy? If that happened up North the man is as good as dead.

^^^
Interesting.

It is almost as if the woman does not exist outside her union with a man. undecided

This woman (be she single, married, separated, divorced, widowed, etc.) is a full member of society and nobody has the right to violate her body, full stop. That is what needs to be emphasized. Her marital status is not the issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Fujiyama: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lifestone:
To harass a Maried woman is very terrible

^^^
No.

To harass a woman is very terrible.

1 Like

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Fujiyama: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
ola6:
I'll personally follow this up and press some buttons in Lagos state to ensure that this guy learns his lessons. If he sees a married woman again in his life, he will run in the opposite direction. He thinks he can behave like a beast ba? Imagine, in Lagos state

^^^
Her marital status is secondary and really shouldn't matter in this case. The point is that the accused allegedly indecently assaulted a female...and he now has a case to answer.

It is this separation of women into the single and married camps (with the implied notion that the violation of single women is not such a serious crime) that has led us to some of the problems our society faces.
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Occurstaem(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Someone made a post about a trending issue in the society without mentioning the state of origin of the offender nor his tribe, just the name of the offender only and his offence, someone here is seeing the thread as having a tribal/ethnic undertone. So if you're a newscaster, you won't report a crime because the offender is from your tribe/ethnic group.

People dey sha. Instead of the tribalist to comment about what the thread is all about and condem it, he/she left the message and busy attacking the messanger, trying to gaslight the OP.

If you don't know, this is a lame attempt at projecting your insecurities on the OP. I suspect this cynic attacker of the OP might be a relation to that idiotic and senseless offender.

So because your person committed a crime, the public shouldn't be updated about the new development about the case?
God abeg!!!
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Twistaray(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2023
Occurstaem:
Someone made a post about a trending issue in the society without mentioning the state of origin of the offender nor his tribe, just the name of the offender only and his offence, someone here is seeing the thread as having a tribal/ethnic undertone. So if you're a newscaster, you won't report a crime because the offender is from your tribe/ethnic group.

People dey sha. Instead of the tribalist to comment about what the thread is all about and condem it, he/she left the message and busy attacking the messanger, trying to gaslight the OP.

If you don't know, this is a lame attempt at projecting your insecurities on the OP. I suspect this cynic attacker of the OP might be a relation to that idiotic and senseless offender.

So because your person committed a crime, the public shouldn't be updated about the new development about the case?
God abeg!!!

Don't mind that troll by the moniker ' BRAT(tislava).

....' such a brat indeed. cheesy
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by NoToPile: 12:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Omoluabi16:
One wey dey always pain me na those traders we like to touch girls anyhow in the guise of looking for customers. She reacts and they begin to call her ashawo and derogatory names. LASG go use this one shine collect star.

As for all those ones they will begin to arrange themselves properly as from now, all that will be needed is video evidence.

Lagos traders can so harass ladies ehn be touching women up and down.

All of them go collect. You do anyhow you see anyhow. As for this guy involved which LASG staff of 15 years will stand surety for him? Lailai. Both are already at kirikiri unable to meet bail conditions.

Now the police intimidating the lady that pained me a lot. All of them go collect, police oo harasser ooo, everybody must get sense by force. All of them using money to get away with harassment, no hope for common man again.
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by ChristianMuslim: 3:05am On Apr 28, 2023
Stupid ibo people, they will claim they are doing business in lagos, whereas they are stupid

1 Like

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Drsmartphilips: 3:58am On Apr 28, 2023
igbos are known criminals
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Caseless: 5:41am On Apr 28, 2023
Lifewasgood:
If guilty, he should be used as a scape goat to teach those randy men out there a lesson.

What was he thinking? Cos you get money no lady can reject your advances. Make he press bress for cell.
and he has a certain useless musa who would slap just to impress him to get some crumbs.

Wait oo...didn't the lady come out to deny the guy actually assaulted her?
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Caseless: 5:44am On Apr 28, 2023
NoToPile:

As for all those ones they will begin to arrange themselves properly as from now, all that will be needed is video evidence.

Lagos traders can so harass ladies ehn be touching women up and down.

All of them go collect. You do anyhow you see anyhow. As for this guy involved which LASG staff of 15 years will stand surety for him? Lailai. Both are already at kirikiri unable to meet bail conditions.

Now the police intimidating the lady that pained me a lot. All of them go collect, police oo harasser ooo, everybody must get sense by force. All of them using money to get away with harassment, no hope for common man again.

That interrogation was too offensive and harsh on a supposed victim. Is that why she came out to deny the guy actually assaulted her?

1 Like

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:48am On Apr 28, 2023
All these local tour with 100k naira in their account.see his ugly face.no be only bebex na baboon.idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos / Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.