Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,890 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. (28474 Views)

Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. / Kidnappers Kill Jeremiah Omolara, Winners Pastor In Kaduna, Abduct Wife / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Buffalo2(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Omo ale olori pelebe

3 Likes

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by REALretep(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ahhh
See bail conditions
This magistrate de vex...I know say na female magistrate be that grin
Bebex no go try this thing for him life again grin
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by ManTiger(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
See as breast land baba for jail
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Thomasankara(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
[/color] according to report, this guy is doing well in business and could afford the service of the dream of many guys. I don't think his move is ordinary, because what has touching of breast got to do with his satisfaction. I suspect a foul play, he should be investigated for ritual[color=#770077]
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Naptu2, nobody is deciding for you what to post as you've been posting for years whatever you please unhindered. After all, you're the one in control here.

If you want to keep agitating, blowing out of proportion and quoting me, allow me to reply you inline. Otherwise, give it a rest.

Have a nice day.

Modified: Why so triggered? You claim you're accused of so many things, yet it seems this is your only obsession/accusation. If you are this hurt by your threads and observations on it, sorry. You won't see me reading them again.

Naptu2
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Naptu2
Naptu2
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BRATISLAVA: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Naptu2

If you are this hurt by your threads and observations on them, sorry. You won't see me reading them again.

Naptu2
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Comelysync: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

I will not if I notice it has leanings against them.

Everything is too polarized here. Men versus women. Igbo versus YouTube versus Hausa. How do people enjoy such polarity, then turn around to say it doesn't exist and that they are the victims?
oga we need not to generalize things, what you are trying to do is very simple, just trying to shut Naptu up on nairaland.com because of the kind of respect he commands among members, same question i will ask you that I asked someone yesterday that opened a thread to complain of Naptu been bias towards Igbos, same question I will throw to you now, is there any post Naptu posted that you find out not be true? If there is one highlight it, if there is non whatever you accusing him of, you too start posting yours too and let him be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BRATISLAVA: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Comelysync:
oga we need not to generalize things, what you are trying to do is very simple, just trying to shut Naptu up on nairaland.com because of the kind of respect he commands among members, same question i will ask you that I asked someone yesterday that opened a thread to complain of Naptu been bias towards Igbos, same question I will throw to you now, is there any post Naptu posted that you find out not been true? If there is one highlight it, if there is non whatever you accusing him of, you too start posting yours too and let him be.

Tell me how exactly I'm trying to shut this naptu up. Explain how my observation was designed to shut this naptu up. Am I a mod? Is the naptu a mod?

If more than one person is observing it, maybe it is true.

It's more likely that you and they are trying to shut me up? The way you've all sidestepped my observation to turn it into some sort of claim. Maybe because you think I'm an Igbo person for observing what I did?
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
This will serve as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BabaO2: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
Pls what did this bebex do?
He rapes
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Dearlord(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ladymillion:
Kudos to NPF!

U congratulated the wrong one
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by renderme: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Rape and phynofest in one sentence cry . 😲😠😱 Omo shocked
Is it that the organisers couldnt provide comprehensive security 🤐

Yes the phyno concert was a free concert at an Enugu stadium and they started raping girls there. No one was arrested. From the way Igbo traders molest girls in markets on top ‘come and buy’, I wasn’t surprised by dt news. Im sure we hold more concerts every month in the SW dn the SE holds in a year. No one has yet complained of rape. They should drop dt abuse & harassment of women character in the SE once they enter ABC transport.

1 Like

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bebex have fun this weekend. 😂
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Truthshscrazy: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
renderme:

Yes the phyno concert was a free concert at an Enugu stadium and they started raping girls there. No one was arrested. From the way Igbo traders molest girls in markets on top ‘come and buy’, I wasn’t surprised by dt news. Im sure we hold more concerts every month in the SW dn the SE holds in a year. No one has yet complained of rape. They should drop dt abuse & harassment of women character in the SE once they enter ABC transport.
shocked😲😲🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Ezmans: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Idiot will die in Prison.
which prison
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Afonja007: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
I pity igbo people in lagos ,every one of them should be careful ,this lady denied that they did not molest her later police still went to ask her to start her allegations all over again,imagine a shop owner molesting a girl by 8 am in the morning, is either they both know each other right from time before their relationship became toxic,igbo people should be careful
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Lifestone(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
Check out the bail conditions, indicated in double quotation marks, you would notice certain prejudices. I'm sure Portable would have met it because... I rest my case.
1. Bail in the sum of N100,000 each with "two reliable sureties who must be within the courts jurisdiction and have about 15 years working experience with the Lagos State Government."
2. Both defendants must also submit to the court evidence of "payment of tax till date, LASRRA identification."
The judge Na Woman. That Bebex don cast. He will spend not less than 2weeks to one month before he can meet those conditions. Very stringent
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Comelysync: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Tell me how exactly I'm trying to shut this naptu up. Explain how my observation was designed to shut this naptu up. Am I a mod? Is the naptu a mod?

If more than one person is observing it, maybe it is true.

It's more likely that you and they are trying to shut me up? The way you've all sidestepped my observation to turn it into some sort of claim. Maybe because you think I'm an Igbo person for observing what I did?
am not trying to shut you up, I just encouraged you to do your own post that are true with facts like him.
You said more than one person observing.. Oh well that moniker has been on this platform for almost 10 years now, why now are your guys making your observations, what changed, plus am also aware one person can be ten people on this platform with different moniker.. That's not difficult to do.

Do yours leave him alone, you don't need to post what you did on his thread if you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand, because your earlier post had nothing to do with someone slapping someone because he was not allowed to touch a married woman breast, if it's your wife another man try that with, will you be happy? If that happened up North the man is as good as dead. Face the message not the messenger.

5 Likes

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Lifestone(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Afonja007:
I pity igbo people in lagos ,every one of them should be careful ,this lady denied that they did not molest her later police still went to ask her to start her allegations all over again,imagine a shop owner molesting a girl by 8 am in the morning, is either they both know each other right from time before their relationship became toxic,igbo people should be careful
How does this justify the action of the guy. Stop blaming others, he did the act.
He's very stupid. He should have de-escalated this wahala, beg that lady and dash her some cash to forget it before it got this bad. To harass a Maried woman is very terrible

1 Like

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Ukaihben: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
He is very proud and pompous because him get money I no him shop for Ladipo..justice is what we want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by BRATISLAVA: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Comelysync:
am not trying to shut you up, I just encouraged you to do your own post that are true with facts like him.
You said more than one person observing.. Oh well that moniker has been on this platform for almost 10 years now, why now are your guys making your observations, what changed, plus am also aware one person can be ten people on this platform with different moniker.. That's not difficult to do.

Do yours leave him alone, you don't need to post what you did on his thread if you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand, because your earlier post had nothing to do with someone slapping someone because he was not allowed to touch a married woman breast, if it's your wife another man try that with, will you be happy? If that happened up North the man is as good as dead. Face the message not the messenger.

How am I trying to shut him up or dictate what he should post? He says that's what I'm trying to do, and you're echoing it, but how? Has anyone ever hindered him from posting before? Did I contact him to that effect? Can it be shown where I told him not to post whatever has pleased? Why was my post so triggering? Maybe there's something you can tell me about that. If he has that many haters/observers on the forum, why pick on my post?

I used to enjoy his threads until they became like this one. The amount of polarity on the forum is sickening already, why e it? If you check my posts, I am what a subset of forum users call a feminist and some more. But on this thread the sentiment isn't about an assault. I will be sure to avoid such threads in future.

1 Like

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Krublog(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
mrsage:

This is a court case sir. A court of law has no business with tribe. He will win or lose his case based on facts.

Thank you sir

If you read in-between the lines, you'd understand my point.

I never said he's being witch hunted.
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Octopusssy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
juman:
The man was insane. He saw problem sleeping but he woke it up.
I still find it difficult for a nigerian could behave like that. Maybe I already outdated in my thought.

He saw a well dressed woman passing and ask to touch her breast.
Maybe he was drunk.
Yes he was drunk... Drunk on the elixir of his own perceived invincibility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by maysimsimple(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Grew up in Ladipo, left after gaining admission in 2003. But, I don't know this guy!

quote author=naptu2 post=122788119]DSVA Lagos @Lagosdsva

https://twitter.com/Lagosdsva/status/1651633668442431488

See previous threads here: Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault.

Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO.[/quote]
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by depure(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Idiot will die in Prison.
God forbid
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by maysimsimple(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Abeg whee him shop dey for Ladipo? because I don't know him n I grew up in osoro. My papa house still dey there sef.

uote author=Ukaihben post=122792038]He is very proud and pompous because him get money I no him shop for Ladipo..justice is what we want[/quote]
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by VEHINTOLAR: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Any omorankiran that wants to live like an animal in our land is advised to go back to wherever jungle he or she comes from and that's because we won't take that shit from you fools here.

That stupid bebex fool is done for !
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Octopusssy(f): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Naptu2 should promote general topics not certain leanings. It was terrible during the election period as there was nothing to read but hate and shared hate.

I began noticing more of such tribalism and ethnic hate from shares to me and it was disgusting what people would support.
I don't understand this post. Naptu2 made a post about a trending assault case in Lagos, so what 'general leanings' are you talking about? You are the one making it about ethnicity, not him.

3 Likes

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by naptu2: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Octopusssy:

I don't understand this post. Naptu2 made a post about a trending assault case in Lagos, so what 'general leanings' are you talking about? You are the one making it about ethnicity, not him.

Please don't respond to that person. I will soon report them for trying to derail my thread. It's a deliberate ploy to derail my thread. This thread is about an indecent assault on someone. but they are desperately trying to turn it into something else in order to derail it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Octopusssy(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Comelysync:
so he should not post what is going on again in Lagos because the said offender is Igbo?
I really don't understand how some people think, are you saying that you not read any post of naptu post exposing badly behaved Yorubas?
I bow o
Re: Omolara James: Eddy Ebube Bebex Arraigned In Court For Alleged Indecent Assault. by Octopusssy(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
naptu2:

Please don't respond to that person. I will soon report them for trying to derail my thread. It's a deliberate ploy to derail my thread.
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers / Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.