Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan (673 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) / Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by rickyamos: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Where can a single room of 50k-70k be gotten in Ibadan or a developed town or city in Oyo State , with reasonable security and electricity and other basic amenities .
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by Letlovelead213: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Ojoo area lol but light matter forget light for that side better buy gen. Or go mokola or eleguneru
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by rickyamos: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Letlovelead213:
Ojoo area lol but light matter forget light for that side better buy gen. Or go mokola or eleguneru

What about in idol local government all those apata side
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by Letlovelead213: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2023
rickyamos:

What about in idol local government all those apata side

I don’t know about those area presently
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by tecnolad(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
rickyamos:
Where can a single room of 50k-70k be gotten in Ibadan or a developed town or city in Oyo State , with reasonable security and electricity and other basic amenities .

Sango. Light is super stable too
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by rickyamos: 12:22am On Apr 30, 2023
tecnolad:

Sango. Light is super stable too

What about security. Hope there is access to good roads and there is no robbery or flood in the area
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by tecnolad(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2023
rickyamos:

What about security. Hope there is access to good roads and there is no robbery or flood in the area

Sango isn't like an estate, so you need to be vigilant with your stuff (e.g: don't keep your phones close to the window at night).

There's no flood. Sango has a good road network: it's sitting between Ojoo, Bodija and Dugbe.
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by rickyamos: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2023
tecnolad:

Sango isn't like an estate, so you need to be vigilant with your stuff (e.g: don't keep your phones close to the window at night).

There's no flood. Sango has a good road network: it's sitting between Ojoo, Bodija and Dugbe.

Is it a slum ?
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by azelab: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
You can get it around apata side too at the range of 70k, though they have light but I dout it if it is good as the sango's light, but if you don't mind bode Igbo side or wire and cable area, their own light is super good. Likewise is #100 bike to apata from the main road.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by tecnolad(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
rickyamos:

Is it a slum ?

It is, but it's not terrible. I lived in Sango for two years. You could try Orogun, too. Light condition isn't as good as Sango, but it's not as rowdy.

Check Oke Itunu. Good light condition and neat streets.

All these places are along the same road.
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by rickyamos: 1:09pm On May 01, 2023
tecnolad:

It is, but it's not terrible. I lived in Sango for two years. You could try Orogun, too. Light condition isn't as good as Sango, but it's not as rowdy.

Check Oke Itunu. Good light condition and neat streets.

All these places are along the same road.

Electricity, Portable water and Security are paramount. I don't want a place where there are miscreants or cultists dragging my properties with me
Re: Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan by tecnolad(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2023
rickyamos:

Electricity, Portable water and Security are paramount. I don't want a place where there are miscreants or cultists dragging my properties with me

These places I mentioned are nice places for budget. They aren't the kind of slum Yemetu or Popo Yemoja is.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO / Travel Agents Or Agency In The Us / Travel Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.