Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? (3111 Views)

My Butt Cheeks Still Hurt, Days After Taking These Through The Butt. Any Remedy? / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by Sucre6: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

When I say rounds I mean times when we took break and rest before we continue again. That's what I call rounds

Leave talk, you story no make sense
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by SultanOfAbia: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Sucre6:

Leave talk, you story no make sense
Who you help?? Mschewww
Get away from my post if you don't have any remedy. Bunch of fools
Do I care if you believe or not. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by Smartguyboy(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

When I say rounds I mean times when we took break and rest before we continue again. That's what I call rounds
That not rounds bro

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by princefrank76: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Quit masturbation for your own good..

That's the common cause of that
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by princefrank76: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
The solution is easy, firstly knack only really pretty girls with banging bodies, the sight alone will add to your arousal.

Also makes fo.re.pla.y last longer, by the time you start the real thing your excitement level will be through the roof.

Incorporate sexting, for..epl.ay should start even before the bedroom, makes you look forward to something and increase the anxiety which will in turn makes you cum quicker.

Role play once a while to add excitement.

Communicate communicate communicate. What turn you on the most? Communicate this with the girl.

If you are the one doing all the work and just pounding for hours that’s not great sex that will just make a woman’s sore there is a lot of things involved that makes sex great. If you have a great partner that you are sexually compatible with that’s half the work done.

Modified: I just seen you masturbate, you are making your penis numb to the sensations of the vaginal. Stop this please or minimise it because I know ya all men live on mastrubation I don’t just get it.

I swear, u be guy. No dey deceive us for here

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Stop masturbation
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by captainking(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
It is getting really embarrassing. I just bleep a girl from 9pm to 10:40pm
We did upto 10 rounds and I still couldn't cum. She became tired and didn't want anymore.

She is somehow suspecting I have medical condition.
What should I do? What drug should I take
You did not even do one round...
round means when you cum...when you cum..its one round.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by MechanicMike: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
We did upto 10 rounds and I still couldn't cum. She became tired and didn't want anymore.

angry
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by MechanicMike: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Bro...juss ask Gyri & siofra to sit on Yor face for 2 minute sir!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
princefrank76:

I swear, u be guy. No dey deceive us for here
Na Man with hairy balls

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by Brownshoe: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sex sex no invention, no logical reasoning, no business idea, no solution to society problem.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by Elistho(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Lol, it's caused my masturbation. Minimize it or you'll soon get used to your palm which you're already and will soon develop nonchalance towards women.

Experience speaking.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by Waffarianman(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Just stop masturbating before bleeping then thank me later
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by Streetmovement(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Okay
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by Dexy4yah(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
10 rounds only you... you won kill person daughter just to cum
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by padi94(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
ummmm yeah sometimes

That contributes... Just cut down on it
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by osmosis101(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Just mix snipper with coke, trust me it will do the magic

Is this what u can tell ur broda if he's going tru dis?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? by forexprophet(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
YOU ARE EVIL AND HAVE THE PROPENSITY TO KILL....

OP... Don't mind him....that's poison he is recommending for you to drink and die

Prettygirl200:
Just mix snipper with coke, trust me it will do the magic

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Date Again - Truth About Girls / If Your Woman Does This, Leave Her Immediately !!!! / Is This Love Or Juju In Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.