Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

A Lazy Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lazy Husband (9922 Views)

Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. / How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lazy Husband by horny4u(f): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
Deep Soul:

^^ Whether or not this one is true, it happens everyday.

I have a family friend in d SAME situation. They have bn married 14 years now. She just got used to it and works hard enough to provide d basics - shelter, food and education for their kids. The man sits at home doing nothing. This has gone on for 14 years. And d annoying part - the guy na glutton! cheesy Can eat for an army!

Before nko free food na hin dey sweet pass, embarassed embarassed
Hopefully they donot have sons,
Re: A Lazy Husband by AkokoEdo: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2011
Have you report him to his relatives?
Or you married him in secret?
Re: A Lazy Husband by sley4life(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
stop complaining. u are a piece of S H I T. Be patient with him. life is not a bed of roses
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
Sorry, reply not for this topic
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2011
blessin011:

hi nairalanders
I NEED HELP, MY HUSBAND REFUSE TO BUY ME A WEDDING RING AS A RESULT OF HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEVE WHEN WE DID OUR WEDDING,  HE BELIEVES RING IS NOT BIBLICAL,WE ACTUALLY WEDDED WITH THE BIBLE, PRESENTLY GUYS TRY TO COME AROUND AND TOAST  DUE TO THE FACT ,THERE IS NO SIGN OF THAT IN MY HAND.

blessin011:

I am 35 Years old of age and  a virgin ,and my husband  to be wants to taste it before the wedding day ,and am a christian, he told me either to do it ,or to go and marry my pastor, and i don't want to loss him,because i so much luv him .and my father ask me to do it ,that it does not matter.Please nairalanders help out in this case because am confused in this issue . 

Seriously, this poster is bloody crazy. Old cargo-ed Eeedioooottttt.  angry angry
Re: A Lazy Husband by harakiri(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2011
@jennykadry, Thanks for bringing up her past post. Now I remember her. The 35yr old virgin indeed. I'm pretty sure her husband was "swimming/drowning" inside her kitten on their first night. The poor guy would have climbed down from her with the look of disappointment and disgust on his face. He feels used and that alone is more than enough to kill a man's moral to fend for anyone else. It's now she knows he's a goodfornothing,uselessman and lazyman. How typical.
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2011
^^It does not matter if she was a virgin or not. You and I do not know if she was before marriage or wasn't. I know of a 42 yr old virgin so hers is no biggie. Stop making silly excuses for a lazy man. You are beginning to sound like someone that sits in the house 24/7 365 days with his joystick out and waiting to s[i]h[/i]ag a woman after which you eat off her to refill the lost s[i]p[/i]erm and continue from where you stopped. That OP's husband is a very useless man and you supporting him, puts you both in the same category(not that I am surprised about yours). A man should be able to provide for his family. This OP is not doing anything tangible with his life. He is a very useless man and so are you(no insult intended).
Re: A Lazy Husband by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2011
^Chai,Harakiri na "otu mmadu" u dey describe this way?

@OP,where are u at?Come see ya life for hia.lolz
Re: A Lazy Husband by lobatan85(f): 2:58am On Sep 29, 2011
ahahahahha, Your husband see mugu (sorry but that's all I see) and free chance to be a stay at home husband. It's time for him to either get his act right or get the heck out. God told him not to work Mo gbe,

Time to crank up the heat on his behind,

Start by minimizing his meals, not doing laundry, not giving him pocket money or access to your account etc, Push him to the corner (just not into some other woman's arms. Shine your eye well)

Common talking won't work for him it seems.
Re: A Lazy Husband by blank(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
Outstrip:

Blank you are way out of line. You have labelled her a LovePeddler because of what? Please slow your roll. Haba. It is not easy being the wife or even the child of someone who is actually called not to talk of the one that believes his calling means he should be lazy. Where there not things you overlooked before you got married? Everybody did. So why are you labellingher a LovePeddler because she is scared of what the future holds. When your husband comes out of no where and says no kids because he has no money and yet he does not want to work then you canlabel yourself what you labelled her. Is it now a crime to have regrets.

If i am out of line, it is my business. I have said my opinion. If u did not understand the analogy i was making, it is your own business. Madam teacher, you have finished marking my script abi? I maintain my stance. God will not allow her to rubish the man's testimony. I am not talking of regrets, i am referring to her previous posts. She has made her bed and she will sleep on it. After all, if they had been swimming in "revenue" will anyone hearsuch rants? ABEG, MAKE I THROW MY STONE JEJELY.
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
shocked shocked. Ehn, blank sef knows how to vex? Yipeeeeeee, I am not the only one that needs anger management lessons grin.

You both are amongst the ''little'' few I respect in this family section (can't believe I just typed that, did I? grin). No arguments please. cool
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
. . . And if you both are bored, please go perform BJ's on your partners. cool

Or berra still, helleeep me beg Kadry to consider my RR sports request. Three heads they say, are better than one grin
Re: A Lazy Husband by Outstrip(f): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
Leave her. Let her be vexing. okpo grin
Re: A Lazy Husband by Outstrip(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
Jenny what kind of heads are you talking about here grin Because you like knacking too much. It ishard to tell
Re: A Lazy Husband by radiovibe: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
maybe he needs to pray more.
Re: A Lazy Husband by Busybody2(f): 1:08am On Sep 30, 2011
@ OP

Abeg, nor mind some of these nairalanders jare, no be today dem dey read upside down, forgive their condition.

You vowed to stick with your Husband-to-be and be his helpmeet when he told you of his dreams of being a Pastor. You had your misgivings when he started pressurising you for pre-marital sex but your Dad compelled you to give in. . .

You have been the sole breadwinner for the past year and the only one contributing into the pot and have had to dip into your two savings account which has almost been depleted, and not only this, you have not been able to meet your previous obligation of sending money to your parents this whole period shocked

Whilst i am invoking thunder to come and fire all the mouth of every poster on this thread that has called you one derogatory name or the other (thank God for imbibing in us the power to bless or curse, what would i do for fun otherwise cheesy ) i need to remind you that as a Christian, you just have to keep praying as you have no grounds for divorce before God. God cannot be mocked, so do not ridicule your Husband by withdrawing feeding him, submit yourself totally to him and open up to him and let him know your salary does not cover the upkeep of the household and your savings is about to run out and let him also know you have not been able to provide a dime for your family. I pray God, our Jehovah Jireh would strengthen you and meet you at the point of your needin Jesus' name. May it be well with your household and your beloved Husband's ministry.
Re: A Lazy Husband by Johndoe100(m): 2:12am On Sep 30, 2011
The original poster is fake. No pastor would actuallly marry someone so far from a believer. The way she talks in her post and previous posts is mind boggling for a devout Christian. If she / he ever comes back on a few questions need answering.
Re: A Lazy Husband by Busybody2(f): 2:38am On Sep 30, 2011
Johndoe100:

The original poster is fake. No pastor would actuallly marry someone so far from a believer. The way she talks in her post and previous posts is mind boggling for a devout Christian. If she / he ever comes back on a few questions need answering.

Story, no be her Pastor-wannabe husband ask her for premarital sex undecided

I have lost count of the number of Pastors who tell me God told them in their dreams/wetdreams that i am their wife undecided Dunno why i always attract those people cheesy oh well, maybe it is because of my meek saintly qualities cool
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 30, 2011
Divorce him tongue
Re: A Lazy Husband by Busybody2(f): 2:45am On Sep 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Divorce him tongue

Pekele pekele, I am posting, you are posting, insolent upon impudent, oya go and sleep grin
Re: A Lazy Husband by blank(f): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2011
The Cabal is at it again!!
Re: A Lazy Husband by activist11(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2011

Re: A Lazy Husband by prince4lif: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2011
Please I need some advice for my sister she has been in a brutal relationship with a guy who isn't ready to marry her legally, she has 3 kids for him but yet this guy is not serious with life he beats her, the worst was when she was 8 months pregnant for her last kid, she fainted after serious beating and ended up in the hospital. The last was about 3 months ago when he beat her and pushed her down from his car on the high way, I don't live in Nigeria so I had to arrange with a couple of people and her mum to get her and the kids out of the man's house, he was never married, she got pregnant for him in the name of love and he asked her to move in with him ,he never performed any right on her. So she finally left his place about 3 months ago, and when the kids when on holiday in September he started begging that she should let the kids come to spend the holiday with him and his parents, he has not been paying the kids school fees, he paid the past ones paid by his child mother and we felt perhaps he was getting sober, so my sister allowed her two eldest daughters 7 and 4 to go spend the holiday with their granny at Abeokuta, when the kids were to resume back to school in Lagos, he didn't bring them back to their mother and said he has looked for another school for them at Abeokuta that the kids will now be living with his mother, that he has also gotten an house maid for them their, and he never got an house maid for a mother of three even when she was living with him. Please I just need to know if their is any organization that fights for the rights of victims of domestic violence and women in this kind of situation, my sister is so frustrated and wants her daughters back.

please you can post here or send any important information to: blessedmascot@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: A Lazy Husband by Outstrip(f): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
prince4lif:

Please I need some advice for my sister she has been in a brutal relationship with a guy who isn't ready to marry her legally, she has 3 kids for him but yet this guy is not serious with life he beats her, the worst was when she was 8 months pregnant for her last kid, she fainted after serious beating and ended up in the hospital. The last was about 3 months ago when he beat her and pushed her down from his car on the high way, I don't live in Nigeria so I had to arrange with a couple of people and her mum to get her and the kids out of the man's house, he was never married, she got pregnant for him in the name of love and he asked her to move in with him ,he never performed any right on her. So she finally left his place about 3 months ago, and when the kids when on holiday in September he started begging that she should let the kids come to spend the holiday with him and his parents, he has not been paying the kids school fees, he paid the past ones paid by his child mother and we felt perhaps he was getting sober, so my sister allowed her two eldest daughters 7 and 4 to go spend the holiday with their granny at Abeokuta, when the kids were to resume back to school in Lagos, he didn't bring them back to their mother and said he has looked for another school for them at Abeokuta that the kids will now be living with his mother, that he has also gotten an house maid for them their, and he never got an house maid for a mother of three even when she was living with him. Please I just need to know if their is any organization that fights for the rights of victims of domestic violence and women in this kind of situation, my sister is so frustrated and wants her daughters back.

please you can post here or send any important information to: blessedmascot@yahoo.com

Thanks

There is no short cut. She needs to go through the legal system. Give her counsel. There are some female lawyers in this section that might be able to help her. Your sister did not use wisdom. She should have known the level of wickedness in the heart of this man and his family by now. PrivateMessage debrief. I think she is a lawyer. There is another female lawyer here. I also need to start keping track of their usenames so that I can refer people to them.

Also try to start a new separate thread because this might get lost in the belly of this thread. Good luck to your sis
Re: A Lazy Husband by WhiteOne(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."

His reply to their accusation was, "My Father works unceasingly, and so do I."

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Jeus works, God works and your husband is not getting his butt out of the house!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy / I sell affordable Comfy Wears, Lounge Wears, Sleep Wears, Pjays / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.