Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating (23160 Views)

If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You / After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? / Only One Clipper Was Used To Scrape Off The Hair Of Covenant University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by marlow1962(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nawa o
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Stevengold(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Here's a country promising to give admission to Sudanese returnees.
Tired of weeping for my nation.

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by 4tunwvg: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Earn O'clock!!

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by opaniyikehinde: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Pray against spirit of delay nothing in this life is ordinary we are living in a spiritual world and all the content of the world are spiritual
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
If you got rusticated, you will be informed. You did not. You graduated. And the school gave your result to another student. Your OND was sold, man. So return to the school and confront them about selling your result. If they do not give you an answer, send it to the people that can help on Twitter. If you use Twitter, you should post it on your handle.

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by aikyg(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Go to court immediately. If not, na 2035 you go do your NYSC.
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Lordwesley: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
U went to an unrecognised institution so what do u expect??..
Notin like uncognised institution,was a victim of such frm a reputable federal university in nig..

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by archangel1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Highbeepeeh:
Good morning Nairalanders,

I did my ND in Ogun state, the school name was Owu College of Technology, and the management of the school told us then that they are under a school called Grace polytechnic.

So, I run the program with then in the year 2017/ 2019. I completed my HND at federal polytechnic ilaro, and I ought to be in service already.

The problem now is I went to the jamb office in February to do my regularization, I meet with the jamb officer and she said my matric number had been used for another student, I thought she made a mistake while typing my matric number...

So, I brought out my statement of result to show but it was still the same thing.

I went back to owu tech to made a complaint, I was told to write a letter and I attached a copy of my statement of result to that letter.

Since February now there ain't been any solution, I meet with the rector and he said they're working it till now from February.
I really wish to go with the batch B for the nysc.

My people had been thinking that maybe I got rusticated while I was in school.

Please I really need help over this issue.

Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs

If you have transport and accomodation money, proceed to Human Right Radio ,Abuja (Brekete Family program) with your records of evidence, the rest will be story.....
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by donprinyo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Go to court
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by AbuAeesha: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
This doesn't sounds logical
Matric number usually have admission year in it, how will ur admission year be same with someone that was admitted after you?
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Someone in that school has used your natric number to run street. Get a lawyer ASAP.
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by seunayantokun(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
If you have all evidence with you, quickly get a good lawyer involved. If they fail to act quickly. God has buttered your bread because they will pay you handsome damages for possibly causing you psychological trauma, waste of your precious time, legal expenses, etc.
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Lordwesley: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
I knw all wat u goin tru..i experience same.I was the first wit such problem in my sch..graduated 2015,convocate jan 2016,went 4 nysc camp august 2018

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Obasempiree(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Heroicvic:
If you need cultist to scatter everywhere free of charge quote this comment
Lol.. funny comment
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by okonsua(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Highbeepeeh:
Thanks brr, I have all my records with me

Thanks a lot
my brother I will tell you to follow up gently o for you to get a lawyer do you have the money to pay, and the moment you call them case you know how Nigeria judiciary system is...
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Jojomo: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
for your cheap Data visit www.datafactory.com.ng
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Humble432: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
I had similar issue back then.

After my final exam, during computation at exams and records. I was told another person used my matric number to write exam in my second year. The funny thing is the person failed all the courses he wrote with my matric number.
I wrote to my department, after everything exams & records attached A & B to the matric numbers to separate my results from that of the other person. That's how it was resolved.

I believe the person who used my number was a student in my class who hired an impersonator to write for him/her. How did they do it.

The impersonator will write the student's real matric number on the answer script while the student used any other registration number in his/her class.

Why was my number picked? I believe it's because my matric number is very easy to remember, I still remember it now after many years.

Sorry OP, take the advice people above already gave you and act fast.

3 Likes

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
LaIabobo:
You sef look the name of the school. An unrecognised institution claiming to be under another unrecognised institution.

Get a lawyer to write them ASAP. And hurry, you might just get there next month to find the whole school has been shut down

Haha! More like the kind of schools our criminal politicians always claim they graduated from, abroad. 😀😀

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by seunayantokun(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
opaniyikehinde:
Pray against spirit of delay nothing in this life is ordinary we are living in a spiritual world and all the content of the world are spiritual

My friend, it's really good if the chap can pray but that might not serve the complete purpose of God in this matter unless he understands that this is a blessing from God packaged as a trouble. If I were in his shoes, I would brief a good lawyer about it and then fire prayers for victory so that I could get really life-changing damages. Miracles are delivered when prayer and right action are coupled.

2 Likes

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Tadeus(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Highbeepeeh:

I did my ND in Ogun state, the school name was Owu College of Technology, and the management of the school told us then that they are under a school called Grace polytechnic.

So, I run the program with then in the year 2017/ 2019. I completed my HND at federal polytechnic ilaro, and I ought to be in service already.

The problem now is I went to the jamb office in February to do my regularization, I meet with the jamb officer and she said my matric number had been used for another student, I thought she made a mistake while typing my matric number...

So, I brought out my statement of result to show but it was still the same thing.

I went back to owu tech to made a complaint, I was told to write a letter and I attached a copy of my statement of result to that letter.

Since February now there ain't been any solution, I meet with the rector and he said they're working it till now from February.

Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs

Go to court. It's criminal offence for school to use your unique number for another person.
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by missyblissy: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
AustineCJ:
Do well to go and clear yourself from the school, collect all your certificates and necessary documents. I saw similar thing in my set and some people couldn’t go for nysc immediately because someone was sharing their matric number.

I har the same problem but it was in my second year luckily we did the same course. The lady had to change all her documents from year 1 as the matric number belongs to me

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by advanceDNA: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Highbeepeeh:

Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs

igbóró transaction don happen....Them don run ur matric number on street level and most likely sold your academic records to a buyer.....if u no drag the matter well with lawyer it will be like u never went to the school...

send story to gistlover on instagram...that handle can drag and blow anything

2 Likes

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Gbolafff(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ur school is not recognize ogbeni....
Try dey go beta school next time
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by chiboycue: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Highbeepeeh:

Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs

Report your complaint to Ordinary Ahmed of Brekette Family and the school authority would rectify your matric number as soon as possible out of shame
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Highbeepeeh(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

igbóró transaction don happen....Them don run ur matric number on street level and most likely sold your academic records to a buyer.....if u no drag the matter well with lawyer it will be like u never went to the school...

send story to gistlover on instagram...that handle can drag and blow anything

Thanks alot
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by Enemyofpeace: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Heroicvic:
If you need cultist to scatter everywhere free of charge quote this comment
I want them to scatter the inauguration ceremony of the president select on May 29. Can you arrange that?

1 Like

Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by VictorOshe(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Queen Elizabeth 11 no dey your lineup. Why?
This video is the part 2.... I made a part 1 and she's in that one, you can check it on my channel, it's my most popular video
Please subscribe smiley
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by greggng: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Highbeepeeh:

Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs

The question you asked doesn't portray you as a smart person ...how can they rusticate you without you knowing ? Before Rustication happens , you most ve committed an offense warranting that . All this road side institutions are always causing problem at the end . I only hope you don't start afresh ..
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by FireUpNow(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Strange things are happening in Naija
Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by xtivin(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
blacknp:
But in Bola Tinubu’s case, those oblivious Obidients had already rushed to judgment?
God!!!!!!, how politics take join this one now? must you join issues bro? pls let's be guided abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Scores 8As In Recently Released WAEC Result / WAEC Nov/Dec 2012 Result Released / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.