Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) (60143 Views)

Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking / Ladies Pick A Chat, Let A Guy Reply You According To Your Choice. / An Epic Reply That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Haynnie: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2023
It is obvious that girls love to be validated for their physical looks. There's this "fine girl" privilege that they believe in. If they are beautiful they deserve the finest things in life including financial gifts. They feel they can get anything they want.

Now take a look at this chat between a girl and this guy. Was his reply apt or did he went extra to write too much or was he fustrated out from his last relationship?

Although I didn't support the part he mentioned "
She listens to cardi b." (Feels like he being a sexist).

What do y'all think about his reply?

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by TemplarLandry: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2023
Very funny.
Someone leaked my chat.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2023
Run from these type of men, see epistle on top wetin sef? I don't blame him but the confused lady that made the first approach, he don use am finish her patapata. I hope she learns from this.

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2023
If she stans cardi or nicki minaj as role models she is obviously a red flag @OP

265 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Rayban25:
If she stans cardi or nicki minaj as role models she is obviously a red flag @OP
Agreed, same goes for guys that stans the likes of the male celebrities like Hakimi, Kanye west, and others

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2023
This one carry Redpill enter WhatsApp. grin grin

A simple " you are pretty but I need more than that in a woman" will do. Too much sauce.🀧🀧

455 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Autobot05: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Imagine writing that long epistle for a very simple answer to a woman . No be say na business matter o

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by ouzo1(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Something else dey worry dat guy, him just use dey Girl as scapegoat.... See Essay na.

207 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2023
ouzo1:
Something else dey worry dat guy, him just use dey Girl as scapegoat.... See Essay na.

Na all this kind chats wey people go dey send their self message with different numbers just for cruise

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by SweetBuns(f): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Very funny.
Someone leaked my chat.
It's quite obvious that the person who screenshotted the image is the same person who sent the message. Nobody leaked anything

At least try harder if you want attention

IyaebeTheGreat:
Run from these type of men, see epistle on top wetin sef? I don't blame him but the confused lady that made the first approach, he don use am finish am kpatakpata. I hope she learns from this.

Persephone1:

A simple " you are pretty but I need more than that in a woman" will do. Too much sauce.🀧🀧

What are both of you going on about?
All he did was calmly and politely call the other party out on some character flaws.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Jesterinjay: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2023
This nigga no get joy. See script

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Rahkman: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Na poor ppl dey write script for chat,when ur money plenty u no fit write this kain nonsense,rich ppl no get time for chat sef

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Danisaint112(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Run from these type of men, see epistle on top wetin sef? I don't blame him but the confused lady that made the first approach, he don use am finish am kpatakpata. I hope she learns from this.

You don't disappoint. Asking if she is pretty is different from asking him out or telling her how she feels about him and what she intends to bring to the table/relationship.

What she was using on him is reverse psychology so that the guys goes chasing and then she starts making silly demands. I like women that are straight.

Between most women of now days are gold diggers only eyeing a man's income/means of livelihood.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Haynnie: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rahkman:
Na poor ppl dey write script for chat,when ur money plenty u no fit write this kain nonsense,rich ppl no get time for chat sef

Must it involve the rich and poor?

Having conversations is now something of idleness to you?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Danisaint112:

You don't disappoint. Asking if she is pretty is different from asking him out or telling her how she feels about him and what she intends to bring to the table/relationship.

What she was using on him is reverse psychology so that the guys goes chasing and then she starts making silly demands. I like women that are straight.

Between most women of now days gold diggers only eyeing a man's income/means of livelihood.
He should have expressed his displeasure and not having to remind her she made the first approach. I'll always advise against women making the first approach or quick in accepting a relationship. If he did the chasing, he'll never have the guts to rubbish her like this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This is a man women should go for.

He has standards and when he chooses you be rest assured that you tick boxes that will take a few women to get.

He has goals and visions and not moved by physical attraction. One he seems to me like someone who has achieved enough money plus decency to use it.

I can tell your type of woman. Cheap and moved by money and will date a rich mad man

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by poshestmina(f): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
At this age and time ,if only "being pretty" is all you have to offer as a woman ,then you need to have your brain checked!.

You can be pretty and industrious .
You can be pretty and be financially Independent.
You can be pretty and be smart,be an intellectual.
You can be pretty and have a good business/great career.
You can be pretty and as well be useful for yourself, family then society.

No man wants to be with a pretty liability and brain dead woman .

But the guy dey vex ohπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
E turn Patrick Obhiagbon straight.

Seems he was already waiting for the opportunity to lash out at the babe for a while.πŸ˜‚.

I support the dude.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

This is a man women should go for.

He has standards and when he chooses you be rest assured that you tick boxes that will take a lot of women to get.

Infact, you can tell when he is cheating by seeing the type of women he talks to.
And he has to remind her of being the first to make approach? Follow men's word at your own peril, even if they are not saying it they'll surely and constantly remind you that you approached them first in their actions.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And he has to remind her of being the first to make approach? Follow men's word at your own peril, even if they are not saying it they'll sure and constantly remind you that you approached them first in their actions.

He has standards.

See women will toast you if you tick the financially stable box.

That is a fact.

If you own a business
Educated
Responsible and respectful
Jovial with a sense of humor

Na woman go toast you.

In school, just being brilliant will attract gals to you and there is no money.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nonywendy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Run from these type of men, see epistle on top wetin sef? I don't blame him but the confused lady that made the first approach, he don use am finish her kpatakpata. I hope she learns from this.
Ehya man.
Female 0 vs male 1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

He has standards.

See women will toast you if you tick the financially stable box.

That is a fact.

Why are dodging something here, address the part where he reminded her of how she got his number to call him and all that.

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why are dodging something here, address the part where he reminded her of how she got his number to call him and all that.

She got it from her brother.
Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Zonefree(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
The girl and the guy are unequivocally mad!

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Skyciel: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Persephone1:

As in πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by ItisWell22(f): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
poshestmina:

Seems he was already waiting for the opportunity to lash out at the babe for a while.πŸ˜‚.

He patiently waited, and utilized it to the fullest!

Damnnnn… πŸ₯±

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Skyciel: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rahkman:
When it comes to a lady you want to spend your life with you need to chat/talk, i mean serious one. If you want to chop and clean mouth then don't stress, your money will do the talking.

10 Likes

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
A nigga shouldn’t be talking too much

12 Likes

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Rokiat(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Being beautiful is clearly not enough but why is he so triggered?

And the girl fall my hand too asking the guy you don’t find me pretty?……so what if he don’t find you pretty? Will you now die? It is not your job for everyone to find you pretty cuz that would never ever happen. The most important thing is to believe in yourself and know always believe you are that girl irrespective of what anyone thinks. And she’s the one that even chased the guy in his inbox smh foolishness in high places. What the fu…ck.

I don’t know why they keep chasing men I just don’t get it. Embarrassing themselves.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by WantsandMore: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Haynnie:
It is obvious that girls love to be validated for their physical looks. There's this "fine girl" privilege that they believe in. If they are beautiful they deserve the finest things in life including financial gifts. They feel they can get anything they want.

Now take a look at this chat between a girl and this guy. Was his reply apt or did he went extra to write too much or was he fustrated out from his last relationship?

Although I didn't support the part he mentioned "
She listens to cardi b." (Feels like he being a sexist).

What do y'all think about his reply?
guy's a simp.lol
Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by PulaPower: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fake..

Arranged chat..

Nah ontop a single question con require 30paragraphs. Nawa o..

6 Likes

Re: Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) by Xlogistics(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
K

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.