Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her (39512 Views)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by lolu2019: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmgMbLVibbw 1 min

(I did this same thing not long ago. The lady named her child after me - both my first and last names!)

This Turkish white lady was pregnant, alone, depressed, despondent, and destitute. A Nigerian guy took care of her without asking her for sex, or asking anything in return. She ended up naming the child after him and thinks the world of Nigerians!

If only more Nigerians were like us.
Can you do such?
good one
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by BidenDTrounced: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lol
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by skywalker240(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
endsarrrs:
He should as well marry her and adopt the child
Marry what?

And then she divorce and split his hard earned sweat undecided

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by DrAda(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
I was very certain that it will be an Igbo man. Just clicked on the thread to confirm this and I was right

12 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by shegra58: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
kelechi50:
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by enm(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Honestly this is commendable because it is very rare for a man to help a woman without expecting anything in return.

This is shocking.

You think is rare because some people don't like noise and most of them don't expect anything in return it is your fellow sisters who think otherwise and start sending unnecessary signals

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Chiffy: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yoruba demon impregnated and dumped. But the igbo man helped selflessly. Now the mother has named the child after the Igbo man; both name and surname.

Tomorrow yoruba will complain that Igbo is taking away their rights;; whereas they are the ones who failed to live up to their responsibility.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:
Igbo Kwenu.

Mind you the host is a Ghanaian American. Yet he asked if the helper was Igbo before she even mentioned the tribe.

Tomorrow some selfish people from one side like that will be saying Igbos have bad image globally. Same people that will go abroad and still bring their dirty nepotism to a foreigner's company which I have witnessed in UK.

To be a 'Developer' no be ewedu

Please sir, non of the tribalist nonsense on this thread.
Mods, rule 2

** Note: the person I quoted has modified his post
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Zonefree(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Honestly this is commendable because it is very rare for a man to help a woman without expecting anything in return.

This is shocking.
Asif women got anything to offer undecided

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
edris09:
To be frank i can.. I am not the type that take advantage of people

Same here! Sometimes i think i'm wired different from everyone else as i just can't stand seeing anyone suffer...especially a mother or a child!

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by chigator2: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Mods, rule 2

Gettout, rubbish cone mofo

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Danisaint112(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
MightySparrow:

I mean the man that impregnated the lady.

He is Yoruba from Ogun state while the guy that saved/helped her is Igbo. Watch the video.

5 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by iammolise(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Good Samaritan...
Though the story didn't say wether the nice dude was married at the time or not but what I see and have learnt here Is every 'nigerian' man should learn to control konji once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:

Gettout, rubbish cone mofo

I see you modified your post. Better.
Notice I didn't report you nor mention any mod
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by chigator2: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I see you modified your post. Better.
Notice I didn't report you nor mention any mod

modified what should I add the amala or gbegiri back
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Chibuezem(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmgMbLVibbw 1 min

(I did this same thing not long ago. The lady named her child after me - both my first and last names!)

This Turkish white lady was pregnant, alone, depressed, despondent, and destitute. A Nigerian guy took care of her without asking her for sex, or asking anything in return. She ended up naming the child after him and thinks the world of Nigerians!

If only more Nigerians were like us.
Can you do such?
One thing I've learnt recently is that if you want to help someone do it without expecting any gift, gratitude or monetary gains.... Some will disgrace you after such help while others will praise and even reward you.

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Farid24224(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
tosyne2much:
There's nothing shocking about it

Some of us are like that

As in... It's not that really rare..

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Chiffy: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Mods, rule 2

** Note: the person I quoted has modified his post

What is tribalist nonsense?? Even the Ghanian host could tell the truth. Yoruba will remember tribalist when it does not favour them. But when it favours them, no shaking.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Iceberg3: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Foolish coneheads who hate good things will not like this...if it was a bad thread about certain people (since they themselves are saints),they would've declared a hyena party and take the thread to 20+ pages under a minute grin
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Farid24224(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
skywalker240:

Marry what?

And then she divorce and split his hard earned sweat undecided

Ask him ooooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by MightySparrow: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Danisaint112:

He is Yoruba from Ogun state while the guy that saved/helped her is Igbo. Watch the video.

Okay
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by kramer: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tntsi:
Yoruba brother dump, ibo brother help. Yet we keep insulting ibo.

You only need to search Nairaland for drug related arrests to understand why. It's not hard grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by illicit(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Krublog:
Hope his got everything in his mother's name😁😁😁

Eve can be funny atimes you know?

On a serious note, Nigerians are large hearted people.

I got a guy staying with me right now.
Met him on the streets, don't even know his name, family or work place (though I know he's an apprentice hair stylist) and we're cool.

Someone staying with u and u don't know even his name

It's either u are lying or u are at great risk bro

This is Nigeria
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Soulvein: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
This is what we have been saying to the children of hate.
Igbos have proven themselves to be very reliable and trustworthy even outside the shores of Nigeria. Even a Turkish woman was not left out among the numerous beneficiaries of the goodness of the Igbo tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by BLACKDICK007: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:
Igbo Kwenu.

Mind you the host is a Ghanaian American. Yet he asked if the helper was Igbo before she even mentioned the tribe. Because he knows who is who.

Tomorrow some selfish people from one side like that will be saying Igbos have bad image globally. Same people that will go abroad and still bring their dirty nepotism to a foreigner's company which I have witnessed in UK.

criminal igbo man that will soon be arrested for drugs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by CSNg: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
This video should be made viral and replicated in several major languages so that foreigners will be able to distinguish between a South western Nigerian and a Eastern Nigerian living in their various countries based on ATTITUDE!

Igbos to the world

7 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
cadet222:
Just watch how some miscreant will turn this into a tribal war.

I'll report every single one of them, starting with that chigator2
Tribalism is a disease
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by mangood74: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yorubas always pregnanting women and running away

You put her in a family way and japa just like that
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by aikyg(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
The man who got her pregnant and abandoned her is a Nigerian Yoruba man from Ondo. However, another Nigerian Igbo man took care of her and her baby. This is what we are preaching. Anywhere we see one of our brothers mess up, we should do the barest minimum that we can to clear the name of our beloved country. Now, the lady will never say that Nigerians are bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Stronghold91: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:

This is shocking.
i can never help woman without asking for sex
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by HighChiefZino: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
And on the writeup up, the tribe was not mentioned because it was for good.
If it were to be for bad, they will bold the headline using 36font size, with red font color.

Sad for my beloved country. Country full of tribalism, in the 21th century. Sad, Sobs.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by potent5(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:
Igbo Kwenu.

Mind you the host is a Ghanaian American. Yet he asked if the helper was Igbo before she even mentioned the tribe. Because he knows who is who.

Some people are irredeemable. Igbos are the true Nigerians in Nigeria. Others are just pretending. My opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Completed Ijebu Ode-Epe-Sagamu-Benin Expressway Interchange. / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.