Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her (39511 Views)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122843228:

No Be Small Thing ooooo

I can now see. I wasn't paying close attention. But you're always posting like it's only you.
I'll check out your channel and website, maybe even subscribe
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
kramer:

You still haven't returned your assignment. I wonder why? 😅

I'm all for one Nigeria my guy, I'm also pro-choice meaning if ipob want to leave, fine! After all we were all separate and thriving before the British packed us all together like sardine.

I'm not at all interested in tribal jingoism.
And pro-choice my a*s. How exactly are they supposed to "leave". Igbos that have landed property all over and some have been those places for generations with inter-marriages and all sorts of deep connections.
Can you please explain the mechanism whereby they'd "leave"? Or you mean only IPOB leave?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by kramer: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I'm not at all interested in tribal jingoism.
And pro-choice my a*s. How exactly are they supposed to "leave". Igbos that have landed property all over and some have been those places for generations with inter-marriages and all sorts of deep connections.
Can you please explain the mechanism whereby they'd "leave"? Or you mean only IPOB leave?

Please epp me ask your ipob friends that question, they are the ones calling igbos to "leave the zoo", not me.

Have you done your assignment?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
he would soon be arrested in India for drugs don't worry..

no be flatheadds again?

grin grin grin

Mods, rule 2

Why not just commend and move on.
Someone just brought good name to our great country (I know some will laugh at that grin) and you are carping gibberish!

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
kramer:

Please epp me ask your ipob friends that question, they are the ones calling igbos to "leave the zoo", not me.

Have you done your assignment?

So if your ipob friends are nuts you'd be nuts too. You the one said you supporting them.

What assignment exactly are we talking about. Spell it out and I'll see if it's worth doing

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Soulvein:
This is what we have been saying to the children of hate.
Igbos have proven themselves to be very reliable and trustworthy even outside the shores of Nigeria. Even a Turkish woman was not left out among the numerous beneficiaries of the goodness of the Igbo tribe.

True. But it's not only Igbos. Let's try to tell ourselves the truth sometimes

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Stronghold91:

i can never help woman without asking for sex

Well, maybe not sex (she may not be your type, too old, etc) but something. 99% of Nigerians are like that but won't admit it
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
MJluv:

The truth is painful, but it will set you free.

Which kain truth? What truth was he telling??
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
1Alex:
what if the guy is married?

The guy is not married. Common sense ought tell you that. A wife will never allow it and be highly suspicious and jealous
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Krublog:

Lol!!!

Seriously don't know his name.
I know about the risks involved.

I met him when I went to buy something around my area one day. He looked cool and was always hanging out with my boys (the bros bros boys of the hood). He later opened up to me that his folks relocated from Abuja because pops retired and he against advice from family decided to stay back and learn a trade (hair styling) but the guy that initially agreed to accommodate him started giving him attitude and he was always left hanging with the my babe, my brother is coming line.

I felt it was a chance to add value to someone so, I took him in.

I have told myself that maybe next month, I'd give him a little financial support so he can get a place. Even if it is a one room apartment.

All we need a'times is just a little support. There are terribly bad people out there but I just have to do this.

The last person I refused help (accommodation) gave in to the pressures of life and is currently roaming the streets semi-mad that I can no longer do much.

I tried getting him jobs these days but guy's gone out of his mind that he can't keep the simplest of jobs. I blame myself everyday for it.

For me, this is a chance at redemption not withstanding the risks associated.

I got helped too why I came to this beautiful capital city so it's only natural I pay it forward.

Wow, wow! This is just awesome. Restores your faith somewhat.
Which "beautiful capital city"? Maybe I'll move there
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by NaijaCover(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I can now see. I wasn't paying close attention. But you're always posting like it's only you.
I'll check out your channel and website, maybe even subscribe

I'm in Love With Blogging Business
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
traihit:

grin grin grin

What you don't know and you don't want to know, you'll never know.

I don't call people pigs though

Good response. Better
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

If they ask you now you will say you have sense... your a.nu.s is located in your skull... imagine the s.h..i.t from your head... grin

Nobody... I repeat nobody is more tribalistic than ibo... when they enter anywhere they have this dominion mentality to seize everyone and monopolize every opportunity... then gradually they bring other maggots from the potopoto failed region... before you know they have occupy everywhere and turn other people to enemies... people are more wiser now... that is why you see people rejecting ibos everywhere... because they know your misbehaviors... landlords are weary of ibo tenants... very soon all you bush rats will return to your failed region and bush republic of biafra... I am waiting for that day grin

Developer my a..s.s... when your homeland looks like ojota dumpyard grin

To be reasonable is not by ogogoro and kolanut

This is not original. You are channeling Ahmadu Bello, the contractor cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by 1Alex: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The guy is not married. Common sense ought tell you that. A wife will never allow it and be highly suspicious and jealous
and if he decides not to let the wife know?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Krublog(m): 5:34am On May 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Wow, wow! This is just awesome. Restores your faith somewhat.
Which "beautiful capital city"? Maybe I'll move there

Yeah does,
Abu ibn ja....

Abuja.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Danisaint112(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ondo! Ondo!! Ondo!!!
NOT Ogun!!!!

And there you were, telling him to watch the video!! cheesy

** Though I'm sure the white lady couldn't care less - all she knows is NIGERIAN!

Ondo or Ogun fact remains there is O and N in the name and he is Yoruba. The lady knows where they come from as she perfectly agreed. Rest.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by chigator2: 9:17am On May 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oh come now, this is uncalled for. People from all tribes love ewedu and amala. Go to any joint in Lagos.
You are suffering from ethnocentrism!

Is this one mad, why are you following me everywhere
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:02am On May 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop being ST00PEED

He deduced the mans tribe from the name of the child since the child was named after the man that helped her

No mind am.
Tribal jingoists rarely go by reason or logic!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:04am On May 01, 2023
chigator2:

When you finish crying go your junction bar and drink iya basirat agbo and talk some more about Igbos. What else are you sloths good for.

Who pass you pass you abeg, if you no rent, we go buy, go and ask your fathers / Awolowo ( you can't hate us more than them), who expected us to be begging them after civil war. Loosers. Pig

By calling you fellow humans pigs it only shows you as the pig, not them!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:07am On May 01, 2023
Uptheante:

It's very rare bcoz the rare men who help women without expecting anything in return, end up being taken for fools or mugus by the women they helped.
Meanwhile, those women will still go back to the toxic men who put them in such pitiable conditions in the first place.
Trust me, I know how these things play out

This is actually quite true and have been demonstrated over and over.
But let it not dissuade you from doing the right thing
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:16am On May 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

99.99% are bad. Just this single act of kindness hasn't eraced their wickedness

See stupid prejudice. How many Igbos have you ever dealt with? Not up to 0.00000001% of Igbos, and here you are, talking of 99.99%!

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:19am On May 01, 2023
chigator2:

Another Yoruba loose waist sloth. Tell us, what did he say about Yoruba after she confirmed her helper was IGBO. Selfish idiots

Go and work hard so that tomorrow you can help a stranger without fucking her. Afooonja Pigs.

Bros, you are among the worst tribalists on Nairaland!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:21am On May 01, 2023
Asour:

Be specific, don't say 'anything'.

The helper in this case, benefits from a happy heart, satisfaction & (for those who believe) blessings from God. Those are not nothings.

Can you read? He said: "without expecting anything from her"!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:23am On May 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB
Where did I tell this akuya I was a southerner?

One Igbo helped someone and it became news. Doesn't it not show that most of them are wicked?

ST00PEED IPOB everywhere.

You and that chigator2, it suits two of you:
two vitriolic, hateful, tribal bigots!

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Asour: 12:38pm On May 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Can you read? He said: "without expecting anything from her"!

You're right.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 1:39pm On May 01, 2023
1Alex:
and if he decides not to let the wife know?

Look, as soon as that interviewer asked, "You are not f*cking him?", she would have said, "Oh, he is happily married" or such. Besides, why would a man do such if it means sneaking behind his wife?!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 1:41pm On May 01, 2023
post=122847869:

I'm in Love With Blogging Business

Really? Hmm, I just might jump into it. I seem to have a knack for it - seems like something I'd enjoy. Must be tough getting started though. You rich?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 2:03pm On May 01, 2023
Krublog:

Yeah does,
Abu ibn ja....

Abuja.

OKaaay, I thought you wrote that his parents relocated TO Abuja, when what you actually wrote is FROM Abuja.
So Abuja is that good eh, so why do I hear stuffs about it, or maybe you live in a certain area..
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 2:12pm On May 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Ondo or Ogun fact remains there is O and N in the name and he is Yoruba. The lady knows where they come from as she perfectly agreed. Rest.

Funny guy 😅O and N ko, Onono ni
Funny thing is, you were telling him to go watch the video - when you yourself was wrong! cheesy

The white lady always said Nigerian, it is the Ghanaian that kept reminding of tribe!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 2:18pm On May 01, 2023
chigator2:

Is this one mad, why are you following me everywhere

Maybe if you stopped calling your fellow human beings pigs.
Maybe if you manage to be a bit less of a despicable, vitriolic, tribal bigot...
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Danisaint112(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Funny guy 😅O and N ko, Onono ni
Funny thing is, you were telling him to go watch the video - when you yourself was wrong! cheesy

The white lady always said Nigerian, it is the Ghanaian that kept reminding of tribe!

E dey pain you say na your tribes men abi? Had it been it is an Igbo man now you for ignore. balablu blululu Bulaba statement coming from you. Yen yen yen yen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Completed Ijebu Ode-Epe-Sagamu-Benin Expressway Interchange. / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.