Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare (28605 Views)

Lagos Socialite, Hazelqueen, Marks 40th Birthday Amidst Fanfare / Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Friends Eulogise Ex-Beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare

Friends of ex-beauty Queen, Queen of Gold Nigeria, Anyiam Emmanuella Anurika have extolled her as she marks birthday amidst fanfare.

Her invited friends and family members gathered in an Executive private lounge called E&E Lounge in Riverpark Estate Abuja on April 21st where the celebrant and her guests had a memorable celebration.

One after the other they spoke glowingly of the beautiful celebrant who as usual appeared elegantly dressed and blushed like a new bride.

They attested to her open-mindedness and ability to receive ideas and seek advice in all she does.

She was also applauded for her ability to receive and accommodate people's shortcomings.

Most importantly, the friends attested to her kindness as well as ability to give people shoulder of succour irrespective of how difficult it could be sometimes.

They prayed for her and wished her all good things of life in all her endeavours.

A mother of three, she is happily married to her lovely husband Chief Uzochukwu Anyiam a renowned diplomat.

The lovely husband stormed the celebration venue with the heavy presence of members of his 36 Pals Initiative friends.

The celebrant did not fail to showcase her dance step as guests appreciated her by raining some beautiful Naira notes on her.

So much was available to eat and drink as the happy celebrant and her guests merry.

Her birthday came barely six months after her husband and their son marked their birthday together at their palatial Abuja home.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
More

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Continue

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by dawnomike(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Observation: Why is ut that it is mostly only men that get to spray money? #Selah

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by olasaad(f): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
dawnomike:
Observation: Why is ut that it is mostly only men that get to spray money? #Selah

Let ask Oga Alexreport shocked shocked shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Xlogistics(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igbo Amaka, end of story

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Igor33: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ibos to the world...

11 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by greatiyk4u(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Beauty attract money

3 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Hotwest: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
I use to fancy the female body before but recently I now see their boobs easily and most of these their cow like shapes. I no come dey like woman again

Their body somehow disgust me when I strip them naked...They only look good on clothes...Strip a typical Nigerian girl with 60watts bulb on u won't enjoy the sight of the full naked body

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Ladymillion(f): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
olasaad:

Let ask Oga Alexreport shocked shocked shocked
Na his handiwork, so many ex and serving beauty queens these days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Otasikwe(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Life good to be enjoy
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by PeggySandas(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
I knew it will be that fvckb_y Alex. As I saw the topic.

I also know he bribes nairaland moderators to push his crappy topics to front page.

Fcvk all of yous!

12 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by nairaland2: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by haybhi1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
That Alexreport man must be involved, and appearing straight faced, and it has to take place around Abuja. Lol, you can bet before even viewing.

6 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Raskimonojendor: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lol
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by ManWater: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Bahamas95(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Take a look at the men, they're all decently dressed unlike the shameless bleeding gender that takes pride in nud!ty.

A decently dressed woman can still look hot.

17 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Celepope: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
The sad part of it all is that the sponsors (multiple boyfriends/sugar daddies) will never be acknowledged in the ceremony embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Burgerlomo: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Ezlynn: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wishing her a Happy Birthday, long life and prosperity.

Enjoy over 30hrs of unbeatable sound experience on oraimo freepod 4.

1 Like

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by culf: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
PeggySandas:
I knew it will be that fvckb_y Alex. As I saw the topic.

I also know he bribes nairaland moderators to push his crappy topics to front page.

Fcvk all of yous!

isn't this too harsh ma'am?

Happy birthday to her.

#So they is a lounge in riverpark, hmmm.
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Justbeingreal(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
OLOSHO GATHERINGS..

4 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by ArchiLimited: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Oh no
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
On seeing Alex Reports in one of the photos, my thoughts went straight to Maduka.

Who knows how far for that Maduka guy now and how he has been faring after what he went thru in the hands of our in house reporter?

7 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by YelloweWest: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hotwest:
I use to fancy the female body before but recently I now see their boobs easily and most of these their cow like shapes. I no come dey like woman again

Their body somehow disgust me when I strip them naked...They only look good on clothes...Strip a typical Nigerian girl with 60watts bulb on u won't enjoy the sight of the full naked body
Guy fùçk your follow man pls, allow us hear word

5 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Hotwest: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
YelloweWest:

Guy fùçk your follow man pls, allow us hear word
I can't fvck man. Maybe I need to check other country women out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Shares Moments From Raunchy Girls Night Out (photos) / Toyin Lawani And Teddy A In Native Attires, Spotted On A Movie Set / Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.