Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,029 members, 7,849,157 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was (1278 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was by Ilemima: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
I was just looking over my life and i kept thinking about the relationship that never was,

The girl you wished you married that u did not
The guy you wished you dated that you never did

That girl that looked so scrawny but was so into you, whom you couldnt stand but is now a beauty, I could go on,

My story?

There was this girl years back, with buck teeth and not so good dress sense, but also perhaps one of the most intelligent, kind and committed person i have ever met. Well, though i liked her, i felt she was not "up to the standard" ( what ever that means now?). Fast forward 6 years later, i am still searching, she has had braces, now have a beautiful set of teeth, she is climbing fast on her career and, she is marrying one great dude in a few month. ( i have even bought aso-ebi self). Do i feel bad? Yes, no i feel like an idiot. If i could turn back the hand of the clock, i will marry her, without the braces or not, good dress sense? ( what are immage consultants for?).

The folly of youth!!
Re: Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was by MMM2(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
op

is not 2 late

just give her some time

as in when she gives birth u can marry her daughter
angry
Re: Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was by iice(f): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2011
None. Don't believe in dwelling on such.
Re: Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
Lol @mmm

@op, sh!tt happens, but don't go hating on the hubby on the wedding day o, yours would surely come, at least, a bow legged girl wv a very bad dentition n good personality would b welcomed by u now ryt?lol
Re: Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was by freecocoa(f): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2011
None that I can think of.
Re: Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was by LongOne1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2011
After some serious analysis, no one.

Singing trentemoller - there's always something better.
Re: Tell Your Story: The Relationship That Never Was by Ilemima: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ MMM, Why naa, u harsh o! I go don hold finish naa grin
@Iice, i think i will borrow your mindset
@Bhusayor, any good girl will do o! but bow -legged? Naa! total turn off!
@Freecocoa, Good! Lucky you!
@Longone, Bros, borrow me that CD,,

I won't go hating, i guess it is not meant to be, but i get my issue is that i get tired of people easily ( and i am not saying anything x-rated here), i tend to like great intellectual sparring and is usually absent. The girl that got it, got no game, the one with game is a bimbo: give me a smart beauty, and i am off to cartier in the morning!

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Think Of When They See An Ugly Or Below Average Looking Guy / They've Suddenly Become Nice / Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.