Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Waist Beads/chain Vs Kanyamata Products: Which Is More Powerful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist Beads/chain Vs Kanyamata Products: Which Is More Powerful (407 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waist Beads/chain Vs Kanyamata Products: Which Is More Powerful by mrrandomguy: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
In your opinion, which of them is more powerful in controlling men?

FACTS
1. Whenever women see anything that can control men sexually, they will do anything to get them.

2. An example of these things are waist beads, waist chain and Kanyamata products.

3. 98.1% of these products, Just like artificial nails, false eyelashes and g strings (which are shaped like the tails of a whale BTW) now come from the marine/satanic kingdom.
Re: Waist Beads/chain Vs Kanyamata Products: Which Is More Powerful by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Give with left hand and collect with right hand.
The reason for barrenness and divorces.

Yes!..devil no get free gift

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Love Languages / What Can A Lady Bring To Her Marriage That Will Make Her Husband Respect Her? / I Have Not Received My Prize Money – Bbtitans Winner, Khosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.