Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) (85497 Views)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by fabolouz1(m): 2:33am On Apr 29, 2023
The children may end up marrying one another unknowingly to them that they are siblings after all it's a " small world".
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by REALretep(m): 2:45am On Apr 29, 2023
Dey play
Incestuous relationships loading.
Results of this will become evident in decades to come.
Inbreeding and it's genetic consequences.
You can't relegate marriage meant for man and woman, as the basic family unit, and expect to keep enjoying the serenity of human society

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by doneback04: 2:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Father of many nations
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 2:56am On Apr 29, 2023
This one na tuface mentor o
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 3:00am On Apr 29, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
Let begins sperm donations in Nigeria
A lucrative business!

Armed robber and agbero blood go full everywhere
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 3:01am On Apr 29, 2023
See as women are selfish. Jonathan M donated his sperm for a woman that made her to have a child of her own but now he went to court to deprive other women from getting theirs by taking the man to court so he can stop donating his fertile sperm to help other women. Fear women ! Bros Jonathan is over fertile. Let the business be opeed in Nigeria so we can help these women.i always tell women that nyansh sampling and make ups with all shakara is nothing without having your own children they won't listen. Now you see. Is Jonathan M allowed to get to know all the children he fathered?
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by Emmanuel909090: 3:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Siblings will end up marrying unknowingly in the nearest future
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by grandstar(m): 3:30am On Apr 29, 2023
WriterNig:
Father Abraham of our time 👍🏻

Make Abraham catch you during the resurrection, you go hear wen! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:53am On Apr 29, 2023
Incest is already everywhere here.
We need such court in Nigeria and Africa, men just getting women pregnant and can't Father those children in the name of Gods gift.

Was it God that climb the woman at night, I don't understand?

Please we need to stop bringing innocent children to this world that we can't look after, later we will say they are lazy....
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by t2luv1: 4:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Racoon:
Chai! The man must be super fertile. Just fathering kids like litters everywhere.

Being fertile ain't got anything to do with partner. 2 cc of a man's sperm contains 2millions spermicide. yep not a typo 2 million Thanks to enzymes within women's body that kill 99.9% of the foreign invasion within their body
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by scobaba: 4:01am On Apr 29, 2023
Reminds me of the movie; 'She Hates Me'.
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by BossLA: 4:07am On Apr 29, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
A lucrative business!
is available in lekki
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by BossLA: 4:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Niwdog:
how much kwanu
10 to 15k
Is not lucrative
20k per donation
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 4:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Racoon:
Chai! The man must be super fertile. Just fathering kids like litters everywhere.

Maybe his offshoots are very fine. Women like fine children
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by sulakishop(m): 4:13am On Apr 29, 2023
Holy father of all nations!
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:24am On Apr 29, 2023
BossLA:
is available in lekki
yes. I have seen one or two people advertise the opportunity on twitter though it may be cruise.
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by BossLA: 4:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Goalnaldo:
yes. I have seen one or two people advertise the opportunity on twitter though it may be cruise.
It is real
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by wisdomkid: 4:26am On Apr 29, 2023
Absolute legend.

So there's no limitation to the amount of sperm the Human body can produce?
Splendid
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:27am On Apr 29, 2023
BossLA:
It is real
ok.
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by HumbleServant(m): 4:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Testify256:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Why are you always begging?
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:48am On Apr 29, 2023
Father Abraham of our time. Wehdone sir
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:50am On Apr 29, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
A lucrative business!
with that your watery and contaminated sperm? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 29, 2023
How do I donate my sperm??
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by LoveTv: 5:10am On Apr 29, 2023
https:///message/JIIVE7HA46O7F1
This is love TV ❤️❤️❤️ basically for mature minds only , we catch fun and link people interested in
âś… Serious relationship
âś…Friends for benefits
âś…Casual sex for cash
âś…Diaspora hook-up
âś…Lesbian hook up
âś…Sugar Daddy
âś…Massage and extra
âś… Sex for fun (NSA)
âś…3 Sum
âś… Sponsors (Both male and female)
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by Tetate: 5:18am On Apr 29, 2023
grin

Funny man
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by StraightGaay: 5:27am On Apr 29, 2023
REALretep:
Dey play
Incestuous relationships loading.
Results of this will become evident in decades to come.
Inbreeding and it's genetic consequences.
You can't relegate marriage meant for man and woman, as the basic family unit, and expect to keep enjoying the serenity of human society
Lies, the Targarians did it, nothing happened, Cersi and Jemy did it their children, came out fine. Where is the consequences? Liar
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by StraightGaay: 5:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Failure2019:
How do I donate my sperm??
The smelly sperm?
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by CheckLight: 5:41am On Apr 29, 2023
Bruhh..this nigga a legend
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by obama99: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2023
See human beings ooo. If they can't father a child and a good hearted man is saying , well I don't usually do this but I will help you. How does that make him commit a crime?
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by oskobi: 5:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Are you tired of been ripped off or getting very low rate when trading your giftcards and funds .?
We are direct gift card buyer. 100% honest and give you the best rates,

Steam gift card
Itunes gift card
Google Play gift card
Amazon gift card
Sephora gift card
Ebay gift card
Target gift card
Best Buy gift card
Razer Gold gift card
Nike gift card
Footlocker gift card
Nordstrom gift card
Roblox gift card ask
Amerian Express gift card
Vanlila gift card 570/$
Visa/Wmvisa/Master...gift card

Cashapp Funds ++++(++
Paypal Funds +++++++
Venmo Funds +++++++
zelle Funds +++++++
Greendot Funds ++++++
Turbo Funds ++++++
Walmank Funds ++++++
GoBank Funds +++++++

Etc....... WhatsApp +++++ 08022747076
Call::: 07061933759
Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by Ogediluv(f): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Pls house help a friend. My friend was posted to taraba state for her NYSC, on getting there, one of the officials requested for her waec and jamb, she showed him, and next thing he ask her go back because her jamb shows she will be 30 by August, whereas her waec shows she's already 30 just 1yr difference. Pls what can she do.

1 Like

Re: Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) by deltateam: 5:51am On Apr 29, 2023
LadyExcellency:
Is it a crime to aspire to be like Abraham?

Yes it is especially when it's shrouded in secrecy and the siblings don't know themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.