Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As (48698 Views)

Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / Lord's Chosen Enugu Church Building’s Collapse Imminent As Flood Wreaks Havoc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by DuchessAmanda(f): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You're so wise. I've pulled almost all my friends staying in Lekki out to the mainland. Lekki is a glorified slum. Light no dey, good water no dey, maintenance cost is so high cos of the salty nature of the soil. You keep painting and replacing pipes. Which kain self-inflicting bondage be dat? Come out to work sef, na to sleep for inside traffic. Come to the airport, you'd almost miss your flight.

Where do you recommend moving to in Lagos Mainland, Sir
Both for rented and building house respectively ?
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Eriokanmi: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
DuchessAmanda:

Where do you recommend moving to in Lagos Mainland, Sir
Both for rented and building house respectively ?
On a weekend, just come to Alimosho. Drive through Egbeda, Alagbado, AIT or Ekoro Area. There are decent estates in these areas where you could rent or build. You'd enjoy light up to 20 hours daily at AIT area and get to the airport or ikeja in 30 minutes or less, if you leave around 5:30am. Ojodu/berger, Ogudu GRA and Ogba too are ok. Security is guaranteed in these locations
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Ezmans: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mh6QCLaOYQ
Lady laments as flood takes over her street where she pays N4 million a year as rent.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrkgbPJAt83/
rain never reach ground she dey shout
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Ezmans: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
greenermodels:
I don't like living in Lagos for anything, most people there are probably better off financially living in another state.
you are correct, people are suffering here with there millions of naria, even now is the worst 4 to 6 hours in traffic BCS Lagos Ibadan road construction
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Ezmans: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
JAMO84:
Come to Badagry. You can live in Badagry and work in VI, it's just 1.5 hour drive, but you have to leave home 5am and return 11pm because of traffic.
5am that in.my bed traveling to New York
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by DuchessAmanda(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Eriokanmi:
On a weekend, just come to Alimosho. Drive through Egbeda, Alagbado, AIT or Ekoro Area. There are decent estates in these areas where you could rent or build. You'd enjoy light up to 20 hours daily at AIT area and get to the airport or ikeja in 30 minutes or less, if you leave around 5:30am. Ojodu/berger, Ogudu GRA and Ogba too are ok. Security is guaranteed in these locations
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Eriokanmi: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
DuchessAmanda:

Thank you Sir.
Anytime
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by nursemyke: 12:07am On Apr 30, 2023
JAMO84:
Come to Badagry. You can live in Badagry and work in VI, it's just 1.5 hour drive, but you have to leave home 5am and return 11pm because of traffic.
You dont need to get home 11pm and wake up 5am. Take a boat from badagry and you get to CMS on the Island by 7;30am, if you close 4 pm, 6pm you are back in Badagry

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by seankim(m): 5:29am On Apr 30, 2023
I chose to rent my apartment in ogba and commute to island everyday while I built my own house in one of the outskirts of Lagos. Orchid is still one of the choice areas to live in Nigeria though.
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Jasonking71(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2023
LikeAking:
We're I dey pay 20 Mill per year for Lekki, flood no dey...

She beta upgrade..
20 mill a year what is stopping you from building your own house is dose not make sence to me must you leave in lekki
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by GoodCane: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2023
madridguy:
So everyone in Lagos are here because of the seaport? Baba one million years to come people go still dey hustle to come and live in Lagos. Na God do am like that no be human.

Try make Lesotho or Zambia open embassy to your region first before you start talking.

Na embassy make people dey Lagos? Dude advice your govt to open seaports in other states and regions in the country, especially in Onitsha, pH, cross rivers, Kano, and other parts of the country and let's see how relevant Lagos will still be.
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Diligent1(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Goodday90:
these are the ikorodu slum dwellers I was talking about above
In their feeble minds,ikotodu is better than nairobi,Accra etc
Show us your village, I want to check something
The city of your state was shown recently where someone was swimming inside living room, I am ashamed of you.
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by BossGerald: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2023
MrAgbako:
The ikorudo u called slum is still far more developed than your potopoto red mud amadiogha forsaken sad east region undecided

You just proved him right that you've never left that Ikorodu slum undecided
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MrAgbako: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2023
BossGerald:

You just proved him right that you've never left that Ikorodu slum undecided
ipob ewobi. Ozuor
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by BossGerald: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2023
MrAgbako:
ipob ewobi. Ozuor

Lol, have you eaten today?
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MrAgbako: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Lol, have you eaten today?
yes I even left some for your hungry papa u forgot in red mud region
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Continues running your mouth

You cannot continue lying on this forum without being tackled
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Bhettie: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
FEMALE ROOMMATE NEEDED IN A MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU, Lagos

FEE: 350k
Agency:50k
Total: 400k

Call: 08087979068
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

You cannot continue lying on this forum without being tackled

What lie
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 8:49am On May 01, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

What lie

Ask me again. Typical gaslighting.
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Ask me again. Typical gaslighting.

Who is the gaslight btw you and I from included bat in unrelated issues. If you are not missile launcher's
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 12:55pm On May 01, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Who is the gaslight btw you and I from included bat in unrelated issues. If you are not missile launcher's

Oga go and rest this reverse psychology no dey work again.
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga go and rest this reverse psychology no dey work again.

That's what you need to be able to overcome this next 4 years if not 8 years bcs don't have options than bat has President in naija
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 3:10pm On May 01, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

That's what you need to be able to overcome this next 4 years if not 8 years bcs don't have options than bat has President in naija

You are really a clown that's all you can say. the truth is you guys have set a dangerous precedence that will in turn hit you guys later and when it happens do not cry foul.
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=122864128]

You are really a clown that's all you can say. the truth is you guys have set a dangerous precedence that will in turn hit you guys later and when it happens do not cry foul.[/quote

]

You guy always call for violence on round table talk, what brought dangerous and hit.this not the period of pmb why guys can talk anyhow bat is equal to the task at hand. We are building naija of our desire where son and sundry will be proud of
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by groyne(f): 5:46am On May 03, 2023
I need a single room or a room self around Oke-Ira, Ogba. Budget at #200k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos / 'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.