Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa (1439 Views)

Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. / Satan Has Been Allowed To Be Worshipped Openly In Washington DC As A Brave Lady / Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 1:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Good day to you readers.
May God bless and grant all your heart desires as we go through this hidden secret.

My Name is Nnamdi Ikemefuna Aka Nadis I will be teaching you something that has been hidden from you and your generations this day, I pray God gives you the grace and understanding to understand it more than I will teach you, I thank God for giving me the grace to talk with you today as what I'm about to tell you today is one of the very reasons I existed, I give God the glory.
Please before we proceed apart from what you read and understand from the Bible remove every other informations you have read from any source from your head.

Let's Start.

Who is God?
Who is the satan( lucifer) ?

The Bible is the only book that gave us the true explanation of Who the almighty God is and who the Satan (lucifer) is.

Who is God ? We really don't know how he looks but we all know God has the image of man, but who is God ? The best way to describe someone is through his looks and characteristics, so we describe God looks as the image of man, so let's go ahead and describe the characteristics of God to get the best description of God. Now let's start from the beginning and search instances God related with man so we can extract the real characteristics of God.
In the beginning God created man, how did he do it?
He spoke Forth everything he created except man, why didn't God speak forth man, do you think he can't do it that way? There is nothing impossible for him to do.
God chooses to mold man with his mighty and holy hands, the almighty God literally bent down to pack clay to mold man, "imagine the almighty God packing sand" that's not all, he was literally bowing to man all through the creation time. Does this not show you how humble the almighty God is, the creation was the first time God connected with man and he accomplished it through his characteristics of Humility. This event of God bending down to the earth to pack clay with his holy and mighty hands to mold man and bowing to man all through the creation has shown us that HUMILITY is one of the nature of God. Also the second time God came to man as Jesus christ was a through HUMILITY, God wearing flesh to live with men on earth. HUMILITY is a true Nature of God

You haven't seen me yet say why Satan has more power on Africa
but I'm trying to start from the scratch so you can understand better, please hold on we will get there.

Before I proceed, I urge you to believe every bit of the Bible nobody has the power to manipulate, change or lie about God's word, remember The almighty God said if my word will not come to pass heaven and earth will pass by ,"Matthew 24:35" God included heaven his kingdom passing by in this speech to show you how important he Upholds his word. Please believe the Bible!
We just talked about Humility as the nature of God and we got this from the event of the creation from the holy book (bible) and the coming of Jesus Christ.

I would have like to continue with other nature of God but because I wouldn't want to occupy your head with so many things at a time let me use HUMILITY as a nature of God to unveil the secret you have been waiting to hear, but nevertheless you have to know the other nature of God after I must have unviel the secret to you in order for the secret to work.

But before I proceed let's quickly talk about who Satan (lucifer) is. Satan was created by God to head the music in heaven, Satan once praised and worshiped God like no other then.

So let's quickly look into the nature of Satan(lucifer). At some point Satan saw himself higher than every other person around him, he saw himself too big to continue praising the almighty God, he wants to be praised and worshiped, He was PROUD at this time, PRIDE came from satan(lucifer), Satan accepted the nature of pride and plan to overthrow God.
So we can clearly from this event point out PRIDE as one of the main nature of Satan.

So far we have been able to identify Humility as the nature of God and Pride as the nature of satan(lucifer)

So straight to the point now, if we clearly look around african we find very few humble Africans, let us choose to analyze the number of humble Africans using the rich only in order to get a clear data. A millionaire in USA uses train and buses to get to its destination when there is need for it or even ride on bicycles on the streets but it's very difficult to see such in Africa. The Former USA president was Adresssed as Mr Trump on several occasions while the former Nigeria president was addressed as his Excellency president ebele Jonathan.

A rich man in Africa don't believe in being in the same waiting queue with a poor man he prefers to Break protocol but not always the same outside african.

But why do Africans has so much PRIDE in them ? It will be a secret i will reveal to you later.

So now how do this pride has a connection with Satan having more power in africa ?

Ok listen attentively, here is the time you have been waiting for.

We man don't understand who we are.
Men have the nature of God, anytime God looks at a man he sees himself, do you really know what that means? This same way when Satan looks at a man he sees God, so when Satan sees man as God he becomes powerless because he can't attack God.

Wait Satan don't see the flesh as God he only sees the nature as God because he too Satan can appear in the image of God but not in the nature of God.

So now we only talked about HUMILITY as the nature of God and PRIDE as the nature of Satan,
so now check yourself and know who's nature you have.
Satan don't have a single power on men that has the nature of God, but has power on men that has his nature (PRIDE) because they are having something that belongs to him.

are you ready to give Satan( lucifer) what belongs to him (PRIDE) so he can stop coming after you.

Why are there so many evil, black witchcraft, dark magic, ritual killings, people attacked by different spirits especially from the water etc in Africa, the answer is simple most Africa has the nature that belongs to lucifer(satan) and Satan won't fail to reside around the continent coming after what belongs to him.

There is more to this teaching, but I'm happy you got the overview already this will enable us to understand better when we go deeper in this secrets.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

See you soon when I will be going deep into this teaching, you haven't heard anything yet.

Ignore those that will try to discourage you from what you learnt now, Satan is not happy you heard this today he might probably use on or two persons to discourage you but please stay strong. God loves the world.

Feel free to ask me your questions on the comment section, I will drop my contact details on the next thread so you can be able to contact me directly. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 29, 2023
nakotee:
Good day to you readers.
May God bless and grant all your heart desires as we go through this hidden secret.

My Name is Nnamdi Ikemefuna Aka Nadis I will be teaching you something that has been hidden from you and your generations this day, I pray God gives you the grace and understanding to understand it more than I will teach you, I thank God for giving me the grace to talk with you today as what I'm about to tell you today is one of the very reasons I existed, I give God the glory.
Please before we proceed apart from what you read and understand from the Bible remove every other informations you have read from any source from your head.

Let's Start.

Who is God?

The Bible is the only book that gave us the true explanation of Who the almighty God is and who the Satan (lucifer) is.

Who is God ? We really don't know how he looks but we all know God has the image of man, but who is God ? The best way to describe someone is through his looks and characteristics, so we describe God looks as the image of man, so let's go ahead and describe the characteristics of God to get the best description of God. Now let's start from the beginning and search instances God related with man so we can extract the real characteristics of God.
He spoke Forth everything he created except man, why didn't God speak forth man, do you think he can't do it that way? There is nothing impossible for him to do.
God chooses to mold man with his mighty and holy hands, the almighty God literally bent down to pack clay to mold man, "imagine the almighty God packing sand" that's not all, he was literally bowing to man all through the creation time. Does this not show you how humble the almighty God is, the creation was the first time God connected with man and he accomplished it through his characteristics of Humility. This event of God bending down to the earth to pack clay with his holy and mighty hands to mold man and bowing to man all through the creation has shown us that HUMILITY is one of the nature of God. Also the second time God came to man as Jesus christ was a through HUMILITY, God wearing flesh to live with men on earth. HUMILITY is a true Nature of God

but I'm trying to start from the scratch so you can understand better, please hold on we will get there.

Before I proceed, I urge you to believe every bit of the Bible nobody has the power to manipulate, change or lie about God's word, remember The almighty God said if my word will not come to pass heaven and earth will pass by ,"Matthew 24:35" God included heaven his kingdom passing by in this speech to show you how important he Upholds his word. Please believe the Bible!
We just talked about Humility as the nature of God and we got this from the event of the creation from the holy book (bible) and the coming of Jesus Christ.

I would have like to continue with other nature of God but because I wouldn't want to occupy your head with so many things at a time let me use HUMILITY as a nature of God to unveil the secret you have been waiting to hear, but nevertheless you have to know the other nature of God after I must have unviel the secret to you in order for the secret to work.

But before I proceed let's quickly talk about who Satan (lucifer) is. Satan was created by God to head the music in heaven, Satan once praised and worshiped God like no other then.

So let's quickly look into the nature of Satan(lucifer). At some point Satan saw himself higher than every other person around him, he saw himself too big to continue praising the almighty God, he wants to be praised and worshiped, He was PROUD at this time, PRIDE came from satan(lucifer), Satan accepted the nature of pride and plan to overthrow God.
So we can clearly from this event point out PRIDE as one of the main nature of Satan.

So far we have been able to identify Humility as the nature of God and Pride as the nature of satan(lucifer)

So straight to the point now, if we clearly look around african we find very few humble Africans, let us choose to analyze the number of humble Africans using the rich only in order to get a clear data. A millionaire in USA uses train and buses to get to its destination when there is need for it or even ride on bicycles on the streets but it's very difficult to see such in Africa. The Former USA president was Adresssed as Mr Trump on several occasions while the former Nigeria president was addressed as his Excellency president ebele Jonathan.

A rich man in Africa don't believe in being in the same waiting queue with a poor man he prefers to Break protocol but not always the same outside african.

But why do Africans has so much PRIDE in them ? It will be a secret i will reveal to you later.

So now how do this pride has a connection with Satan having more power in africa ?

Men have the nature of God, anytime God looks at a man he sees himself, do you really know what that means? This same way when Satan looks at a man he sees God, so when Satan sees man as God he becomes powerless because he can't attack God.

Wait Satan don't see the flesh as God he only sees the nature as God because he too Satan can appear in the image of God but not in the nature of God.

So now we only talked about HUMILITY as the nature of God and PRIDE as the nature of Satan,
Satan don't have a single power on men that has the nature of God, but has power on men that has his nature (PRIDE) because they are having something that belongs to him.

are you ready to give Satan( lucifer) what belongs to him (PRIDE) so he can stop coming after you.

Why are there so many evil, black witchcraft, dark magic, ritual killings, people attacked by different spirits especially from the water etc in Africa, the answer is simple most Africa has the nature that belongs to lucifer(satan) and Satan won't fail to reside around the continent coming after what belongs to him.

There is more to this teaching, but I'm happy you got the overview already this will enable us to understand better when we go deeper in this secrets.

See you soon when I will be going deep into this teaching, you haven't heard anything yet.

Ignore those that will try to discourage you from what you learnt now, Satan is not happy you heard this today he might probably use on or two persons to discourage you but please stay strong. God loves the world.

Feel free to ask me your questions on the comment section, I will drop my contact details on the next thread so you can be able to contact me directly. Thank you.

The bolded shows that you are inexperienced and lacks exposure .

Get some exposure and profound life experience then add to it the knowledge of the Bible, only then you are qualified to pass judgement on Africa.
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by MichioKaku: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2023
OP you're a goon with cock and bull story

2 Likes

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Satan has power over the entire inhabited earth {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} he is highly intelligent and diplomatic with his approach to matters.
Satan's motto~
If you can't beat them, lead them!
Everyone has brains and since Satan has made the first human couple to rebel against God he is now manipulating things so that he rules due to his power as a mighty spirit being but if anyone resist him Satan becomes frustrated with all his power.
So he rules the whole world but different approach he uses for different races!

1 Like

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by TippuTip: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2023
nakotee:
Good day to you readers.

Let's Start.

Who is God?

All of this is just fairy tales, dude

Mythologies and fables

3 Likes

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by FRANCISTOWN: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2023
But I prefer Harry Potter to the Bybull anytime, anyday

3 Likes

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by FRANCISTOWN: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2023
nakotee:

Who is God?
Wuraola
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Satan has power over the entire inhabited earth {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} he is highly intelligent and diplomatic with his approach to matters.
Satan's motto~
Everyone has brains and since Satan has made the first human couple to rebel against God he is now manipulating things so that he rules due to his power as a mighty spirit being but if anyone resist him Satan becomes frustrated with all his power.
Satan has no power on me, incase you own Satanic powers or you know anybody that owns it, a native doctor or an occultic person, we will do an experiment, I will pay any fees so he can try and kill me or inflict me with any disease, I will be on video call with you before sending you my pictures and details, we shall see even the strongest satanic power on earth cannot harm a man with the nature of God, oh God is too humble with his powers because if he had destroyed Satan immediately he rebeled against him we won't be having this argument ,but nevertheless I'm in for the test if you are ready let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2023
nakotee:
Satan has no power on me, incase you own Satanic powers or you know anybody that owns it, a native doctor or an occultic person, we will do an experiment, I will pay any fees so he can try and kill me or inflict me with any disease, I will be on video call with you before sending you my pictures and details, we shall see even the strongest satanic power on earth cannot harm a man with the nature of God, oh God is too humble with his powers because if he had destroyed Satan immediately he rebeled against him we won't be having this argument ,but nevertheless I'm in for the test if you are ready let me know.

You guys have no understanding, what do you think God's word meant in those verses?
Do you think Satan is the mate of humans?

Well he RULES this planet according to God's word! 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You guys have no understanding, what do you think God's word meant in those verses?
Do you think Satan is the mate of humans?

Well he RULES this planet according to God's word! 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19
yes he owns the world but God owns everything. He owns the world, he doesn't own you, God owns the man, all soul belongs to God and if God owns man then Satan doesn't attack what God owns
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
nakotee:
yes he owns the world but God owns everything. He owns the world, he doesn't own you, God owns the man, all soul belongs to God and if God owns man then Satan doesn't attack what God owns

Are you sure Satan can't attack what God owns?
Just two questions:
Who owns the lives of Job's children?
Who killed them? smiley
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Satan sir, but don't forget he took permission from God, God permitted him to tempt Job but not to take his life, God only instructed Satan not to take the life of job he didn't include the life of his children.
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just two questions:
Who killed them? smiley
Satan sir, but don't forget he took permission from God, God permitted him to tempt Job but not to take his life, God only instructed Satan not to take the life of job he didn't include the life of his children.
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by Aemmyjah(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just two questions:
Who killed them? smiley
. Ur making dem hit road block
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by RepoMan007: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Demons trying to explain why their master has stronghold on a place. Is any kingdom divided against itself?
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
nakotee:

So Satan has the power to kill God's property since Job's children aren't Satan's property.
Right?
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:
. Ur making dem hit road block

It's about accurate knowledge nah!
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So Satan has the power to kill God's property since Job's children aren't Satan's property.
Right?
God said do everything to Job don't touch his life, he can also allow satan to kill Job if he wants, how did you explain Satan using men to kill Jesus when Jesus came to the world, this was possible because God allowed it. So God can allow Satan to TEMPT his own.
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
nakotee:
God said do everything to Job don't touch his life, he can also allow satan to kill Job if he wants, how did you explain Satan using men to kill Jesus when Jesus came to the world, this was possible because God allowed it. So God can allow Satan to TEMPT his own.

So Satan can KILL God's property shey?
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 2:06am On May 01, 2023
Remove pride completely from your life, so you can get closer to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 8:33am On May 03, 2023
It's better to be a servant than to be served.

1 Like

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 9:16pm On May 03, 2023
nakotee:
It's better to be a servant than to be served.
this was once the problem in heaven, lucifer refused to serve the most high God as a music leader he wanted to be served so if you always have an entitlement to be served you are very far away from God and you might experience alot of problems in your life.
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by elated177: 10:15pm On May 03, 2023
Nakotee, who or what hoodwinked you into writing and posting such blasphemy? The Creator bowing down to his creature? What! Like seriously! Tufiakwa! YHVH Almighty forbid!

And who told that the Creator actually bent down to gather sand with his hands? Na was o!
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 8:05am On May 04, 2023
elated177:
Nakotee, who or what hoodwinked you into writing and posting such blasphemy? The Creator bowing down to his creature? What! Like seriously! Tufiakwa! YHVH Almighty forbid!

And who told that the Creator actually bent down to gather sand with his hands? Na was o!
I love the way you saw it as a belittling word to the most high God when I made that statement, you also forgot how this same creator wore flesh and became man came down on earth and lived on earth with man, washed his disciples feet, he stood before king herod even when he is the kings of kings, its very unfortunate we don't really understand God but he will give us the grace to know him more. HUMILITY is a true Nature of God.
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by sonmvayina(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Satan's motto~

Looks like you are the one who sent him to torment humanity...you seem to know so much about him or her.......
Please tell him/her to stop tormenting us...
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by sonmvayina(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2023
There is only one God and creator..

There is nothing in existence that is like him..

Satan, devil Lucifer are idols. They are static.....

They are principalities..

The yorubas calls them Orishas...
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by KnownUnknown: 11:40am On May 04, 2023
There is only 3.14 Gods and creators.

There is nothing in existence that is like them..

Satan, devil Lucifer are fairies. They are dynamic.....

They are monarchies..

The Irish calls them Leprechauns...
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by elated177: 2:54pm On May 04, 2023
What is very unfortunate is your failure to understand the blasphemous assertions that you made above.

What does "humility" in the sight of the Creator mean?

What does the Scripture define as pride? That is, what is pride within the context of the Scriptures?

I asked you few questions:

Where is stated, directly or indirectly, that the Creator bowed down to man while he was making him?

Where is it even implied that the Creator had to bend down in order to gather sand with his hands during the creation of man?

You ignored them.

nakotee:
I love the way you saw it as a belittling word to the most high God when I made that statement, you also forgot how this same creator wore flesh and became man came down on earth and lived on earth with man, washed his disciples feet, he stood before king herod even when he is the kings of kings, its very unfortunate we don't really understand God but he will give us the grace to know him more. HUMILITY is a true Nature of God.

Again what is the scriptural definition of humility? What does it mean to walk humbly before the Creator?
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2023
Cookoo alarm sounding.

1 Like

Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 7:18pm On May 05, 2023
elated177:
What is very unfortunate is your failure to understand the blasphemous assertions that you made above.

What does "humility" in the sight of the Creator mean?

What does the Scripture define as pride? That is, what is pride within the context of the Scriptures?

I asked you few questions:

Where is stated, directly or indirectly, that the Creator bowed down to man while he was making him?

Where is it even implied that the Creator had to bend down in order to gather sand with his hands during the creation of man?

You ignored them.

Again what is the scriptural definition of humility? What does it mean to walk humbly before the Creator?
ok sir thank you for the questions, God has the image of man and the scripture made us to know he moulded man with clay, how else do you think he did it if he didn't speak it forth, when God wanted to create eve he didn't speak forth eve he took some ribs from adam to create eve, do you think God can't speakforth eve. If you think what I said was blasphemous by me trying to elaborate deeply how God humble himself to man by packing clay with his holy hands to mold man then what do you now say when that same God wore flesh came down to live with men, I know you may have not heard any preacher teach you about Humility as one of the true Nature of God, but yes it is sir, we don't know how humble the Most High God is, even with his powers.
Re: Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa by nakotee: 7:30pm On May 05, 2023
HUMILITY is best explained in the Bible through the second coming of Jesus, God going so low to live with man.

Check yourself do you find it difficult to relate or associate with a certain people because of their CLASS, EDUCATION BACKGROUND, FINANCIAL STATUS, LOOKS ,ETC.

God didn't look down on man, he took us as his child even when we are mere creatures.

It's blasphemous to look down on your fellow man or woman for any reason because God never looked down on man.

If God Jesus can come down from heaven to live with men, who are you to feel too big to be friend or relate with some persons because of their CLASS, STATUS ETC.
all this I'm pointing out to you are sins you might be committing without knowing, this sins are Blasphemous before God, it shuts the gates of heaven of heaven completely from a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Philosophy And Evolution - What Do They Have In Common / Suicide Is Not Acceptable No Matter The Circumstances! / Who Is The Most Rated Pastor Between Pastor Tb Joshua And Pastor Chris Okotie:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.