Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. (860 Views)

Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Satan Has Been Allowed To Be Worshipped Openly In Washington DC As A Brave Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by EnemyofGod2: 10:34pm On Jan 16
SATAN is BELIEVED to be the FATHER of ALL LIES
I will give 200k to anyone who can point out just one lie he said in the bible.
🤔

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by nairalanda1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16
EnemyofGod2:
🤔

Ah, here is tonight's atheist edgelord, who thinks that religious people are so funny....

Hey, religious people, you would do well to avoid this thread. This is not a thread for argument, the guy has already 'won'
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Franzinni: 10:44pm On Jan 16
Let me give you 1 ...

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me." Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan!

Well Satan lied becasue he could not give nothing to Jesus, as Jesus is God in flesh. None of what Satan was promising belong to him not does it have the power to give without the consent of God.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Franzinni: 10:48pm On Jan 16
EnemyofGod2:
🤔
Let me give you 1 ...

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me." Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan!

Well Satan lied becasue he could not give nothing to Jesus, as Jesus is God in flesh. None of what Satan was promising belong to him not does it have the power to give without the consent of God.

Now I am not christian like all these knucklehead sheep that try to look righteous but I know for a fact that Satan is hyper intelligent and crafty, and you can see his craftiness in the way he has manipulated Christianity and warped it to whatever shadow of itself that It has become today... I must tell you Mr enemy of God 2... You are playing a very dangerous game, trying to go against your creator becasue you have come to listen and accept the misguidance of your ego. Remember those that walked that path before you, anton lavey, Alister Crowley, and thier kind ... Remember their last word upon their death bed. Don't fall for the trick or the devil, it always will lead to gnashing of teeth.

What you have can only excite the flesh giving you a false sense of freedom ... But it perverts you at the expense of your soul.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by woginid967: 10:56pm On Jan 16
EnemyofGod2:
🤔

You owe me 200k but I know you won pay. But this i have to say
the best way to lie is to sprinkle it with factual incomplete truth

That's why in the courts of justice, we are sworn to tell THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH grin

See ehn
The serpent lied to EvE that she will not die...yet she did. He told her incomplete truth and since them women love lies...

He lied to Jesus in Matt 4 and Luke 4 during the wilderness temptations that...
Everything was GIVEN to him... No one gave him oh, he stole it.

He lied that he would give it to Jesus if he bows, but we know tha was a BIG lie because
the devil doesnt share...

He entered Judas and performed a lie by kissing Jesus cheeks as a friend ....

The list is endless.... He lied to david and made him take census...
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by woginid967: 11:00pm On Jan 16
nairalanda1:

Ah, here is tonight's atheist edgelord, who thinks that religious people are so funny....

Hey, religious people, you would do well to avoid this thread. This is not a thread for argument, the guy has already 'won'

He won trouble because we have answers,

All atheist believe in God but they just hate God because of a painful lack of help they have noticed in their lives or around them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by nairalanda1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16
woginid967:

He won trouble because we have answers,

All atheist believe in God but they just hate God because of a painful lack of help they have noticed in their lives or around them.

No, atheists do not believe in a god or gods. They just don't.

The problem is, some of them think that that makes them the Prime Brainy Person, while the rest of us are just dull luddites who probably live in caves and burn sticks to keep warm. That kind of atheist, I can't stand.
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16
Your thread is dead on arrival, not because I'll buy your cheap bait, but because even here on nairaland, there are Satan's agents who are bunch of liars like Satan itself.

You call yourself an Enemy of GOD; why are you an enemy of GOD?
Why choose to be an enemy of GOD when Satanism is known to be the enemy of GOD?

Don't you know being an enemy of GOD is a lie itself against your soul by Satan?

This generation missed it completely…
😒
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by osmosis101(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16
Genesis chapter 3 vs 4-5
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by osmosis101(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16
Let us take it from here... WHAT IS LIE?
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by osmosis101(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16
Lie is the act of making an untrue statement with the intent to deceive
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by osmosis101(m): 12:00am On Jan 17
U get the money?. If yes, 012-403-0155 GTB MOSES OKESIJI

1 Like

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37am On Jan 17
woginid967:

You owe me 200k but I know you won pay. But this i have to say
the best way to lie is to sprinkle it with factual incomplete truth

That's why in the courts of justice, we are sworn to tell THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH grin...

A half Truth IS A WHOLE LIE!

1 Like

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39am On Jan 17
EnemyofGod2:
🤔

He said Eve shall not die and shall become like God! She died and she was never like God .

A half Truth IS A WHOLE LIE!
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:47am On Jan 17
nairalanda1:

No, atheists do not believe in a god or gods. They just don't...

That is a lie!

Almost all the atheists here have confessed that they became atheists because God did not answer their prayers. So the animals are simply behaving like scorned ex girlfriends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Jan 17
Franzinni:
Let me give you 1 ...

Now I am not christian like all these knucklehead sheep that try to look righteous but I know for a fact that Satan is hyper intelligent and crafty, and you can see his craftiness in the way he has manipulated Christianity and warped it to whatever shadow of itself that It has become today... I must tell you Mr enemy of God 2... You are playing a very dangerous game, trying to go against your creator becasue you have come to listen and accept the misguidance of your ego. Remember those that walked that path before you, anton lavey, Alister Crowley, and thier kind ... Remember their last word upon their death bed. Don't fall for the trick or the devil, it always will lead to gnashing of teeth.

What you have can only excite the flesh giving you a false sense of freedom ... But it perverts you at the expense of your soul.

Counter: 2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
Satan, who is the god of this world...

3 Likes

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by hopefulLandlord: 9:14am On Jan 17
woginid967:

The serpent lied to EvE that she will not die...yet she did. He told her incomplete truth and since them women love lies...

Nah, the serpent didn't lie to Eve for that. He, in fact, said the pure unadulterated truth to her. I'd argue it was god that lied to Eve but let's not digress too much.

Let's use the bible verses to prove this. Shall we? There was a monicker "Luciferhimself" who put up a thread like this and I'd copy his reply but change parts to fit this discussion

The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

Serpent then replied

4“YOU WILL NOT CERTAINLY DIE,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “FOR GOD KNOWS THAT WHEN YOU EAT FROM IT YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GOD, KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL.”

They ate the fruit. Now after God had gotten angry and cursed the man and the woman, he proved serpent never lied when he confirmed the results serpent said the fruit would have on Adam and Eve. check out the verse

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Compare the bolded statement above with verse 4 which I typed in red caps above and show me exactly where serpent lied.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Franzinni: 9:59am On Jan 17
LordReed:

counter to the counter ... Heaven and earth is the creation of God including Satan ... Now Jesus is God in flesh which means everything is a creation of God, who is also Jesus in flesh so Satan being the god of the world is rubish and besides the part of the Bible you reffrence, was it a declaration of God or Jesus ? I bet the answer is NO!

Satan is only a god to those who live by flesh... But once you start to live in spirit ... Satan generally stops existing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:00am On Jan 17
Jesus calls him the ruler of this world
Franzinni:
Let me give you 1 ...

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:32am On Jan 17
hopefulLandlord:

They ate the fruit. Now after God had gotten angry and cursed the man and the woman, he proved serpent never lied when he confirmed the results serpent said the fruit would have on Adam and Eve. check out the verse

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Compare the bolded statement above with verse 4 which I typed in red caps above and show me exactly where serpent lied.

The lie is clearly that "they shall not die" which they did and not whether their eyes will not be opened/be like God knowing good and evil which is the off point argument satan used to lie and kill them.

Whereas God did not say anything about these things.

So clearly, Satan lied and as we can all see Eve also saw and confessed that Satan lied and deceived her, which she would not have said if Satan did not.

So this is the origin of you atheists off point argument of deviation and distraction of post by changing the argument to what is not the argument.

And that is why you people prove that you people are truly children of serpents and satan.

And this why half truth is very very wicked and evil thing that you atheists use to murder people exactly how your father Satan used to murder the whole world and cause them to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Franzinni: 11:39am On Jan 17
SETHARTHUR:
Jesus calls him the ruler of this world
ruler maybe but not owner or creator ... So a manager cannot dash the owner the property of the owner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:40am On Jan 17
LordReed:

When a kidnapper or armed robber or scammer gives you proceeds from his scam you shall be liable and guilty of his kidnapping/armed robbery and scamming for if it was never their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

The lie is clearly that "they shall not die" which they did and not whether their eyes will not be opened/be like God knowing good and evil which is the off point argument satan used to lie and kill them.

Whereas God did not say anything about these things.

So clearly, Satan lied and as we can all see Eve also saw and confessed that Satan lied and deceived her, which she would not have said if Satan did not.

Okay, I make it a point to avoid conversing with you because your posts are usually incoherent and off topic but I'd bite this time

The serpent didn't say they won't die if they eat the fruit. He said "you will not certainly die" I know the difference seems small but it's actually huge.

They did eventually die, not as a direct consequence of eating the fruit BUT a consequence of god sending them away from the garden in order to prevent them eating from the "Tree of life" if they ate from tree of life they'd live forever anyways even if they eat from the Tree of knowledge of G&E.

Serpent said they'd become like God himself just by eating that fruit and when they did God himself said that they've become like him so serpent never lied

1 Like

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:40pm On Jan 17
hopefulLandlord:

Okay, I make it a point to avoid conversing with you because your posts are usually incoherent and off topic but I'd bite this time

The serpent didn't say they won't die if they eat the fruit. He said "you will not certainly die" I know the difference seems small but it's actually huge.

You avoid arguing with me because it always ends with you not having any reasonable and valid thing to say like right now you are changing the argument from the clear lie of "you shall not die and never die". (Which they did die, hence the Lie) to "they won't die if they eat the fruit" which is not the argument. So, this is a departure from the argument.

hopefulLandlord:

They did eventually die, not as a direct consequence of eating the fruit BUT a consequence of god sending them away from the garden in order to prevent them eating from the "Tree of life" if they ate from tree of life they'd live forever anyways even if they eat from the Tree of knowledge of G&E.

Here.again, you have again changed the argument like Satan did to Eve, from did Satan lie to they died because God did not allow them to take the anti-death cure.

Which even reasonably means that you are confirming that Satan did lie her and that indeed she began dying to the point of needing anti-death cure.

So in the end you confirm Satan lied to them.
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:47pm On Jan 17
hopefulLandlord:

Serpent said they'd become like God himself just by eating that fruit and when they did God himself said that they've become like him so serpent never lied.

That is why we have the evil called half Truth and no one has accused Satan of lying in this part most especially as it was not in issue and it was Satan himself who brought it in.

But where he lied, every reasonable person has clearly seen it and that is where everyone accuses Satan of lying.

Poem
A Lie is a Lie!
A white Lie is a Lie.
A half Truth is a Lie.
A hidden Truth is a Lie.
A Lie by omission is a Lie.
A lie, is a Lie! grin
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by hopefulLandlord: 12:52pm On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

You avoid arguing with me because it always ends with you not having any reasonable and valid thing to say like right now you are changing the argument from the clear lie of "you shall not die and never die". (Which they did die, hence the Lie) to "they won't die if they eat the fruit" which is not the argument. So, this is a departure from the argument.

Here.again, you have again changed the argument like Satan did to Eve, from did Satan lie to they died because God did not allow them to take the anti-death cure.

Which even reasonably means that you are confirming that Satan did lie her and that indeed she began dying to the point of needing anti-death cure.

So in the end you confirm Satan lied to them.

they wouldn't have lived forever even if they didn't eat from G&E unless they eat from TOL. G&E tree had nothing to do with immortality anyways TOL did so yes serpent did tell the truth. All G&E did was make them like god himself, a claim the serpent said in the beginning which god, conveniently, left out from them instead telling them their chance of immortality is tied to a tree that had nothing to do with it

"You will not surely die" is true

I will also use this to go on offensive and say your god actually lied to Eve instead as he said "The day you eat of it you shall die" and when they did eat of it they lived for years even giving birth to children. God was just lucky they hadn't eaten from TOL befor eating G&E

1 Like

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by woginid967: 12:53pm On Jan 17
hopefulLandlord:

Nah, the serpent didn't lie to Eve for that. He, in fact, said the pure unadulterated truth to her. I'd argue it was god that lied to Eve but let's not digress too much.

Let's use the bible verses to prove this. Shall we? There was a monicker "Luciferhimself" who put up a thread like this and I'd copy his reply but change parts to fit this discussion

The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

Serpent then replied

4“YOU WILL NOT CERTAINLY DIE,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “FOR GOD KNOWS THAT WHEN YOU EAT FROM IT YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED, AND YOU WILL BE LIKE GOD, KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL.”

Wrong.

You are focusing on his half truth. Why not focus on the fact Eve died... And the serpents lies.

Just because you want to be the devil's advocate doesn't make your assumptions correct.

He lies but sprinkling half truths
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by hopefulLandlord: 12:55pm On Jan 17
woginid967:

Wrong.

You are focusing on his half truth. Why not focus on the fact Eve died... And the serpents lies.

Just because you want to be the devil's advocate doesn't make your assumptions correct.

He lies but sprinkling half truths

What "Half truth" did he speak?

That the tree of G&E had nothing do do with immortality is the truth. It's god that lied to them that the tree of G&E is connected to it when it isn't
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by hopefulLandlord: 1:00pm On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why we have the evil called half Truth and no one has accused Satan of lying in this part most especially as it was not in issue and it was Satan himself who brought it in.

But where he lied, every reasonable person has clearly seen it and that is where everyone accuses Satan of lying.

Poem
A Lie is a Lie!
A white Lie is a Lie.
A half Truth is a Lie.
A hidden Truth is a Lie.
A lie, is a Lie! grin

It's your god that lied when he said they'd die from eating G&E whereas their reason for dying was actually god preventing them from eating TOL. Until you understand that G&E has nothing to do with their being alive or dead you'd keep wrongfully calling serpent liar when it was infact your god that lied

Your God's half truth gave a loophole which the serpent exploited by stating clearly what would happen and that's what happened. Satan didn't lie neither did he give half truth. Your god was the liar and was the one that said half truths
Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by LordReed(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17
Franzinni:
counter to the counter ... Heaven and earth is the creation of God including Satan ... Now Jesus is God in flesh which means everything is a creation of God, who is also Jesus in flesh so Satan being the god of the world is rubish and besides the part of the Bible you reffrence, was it a declaration of God or Jesus ? I bet the answer is NO!

Satan is only a god to those who live by flesh... But once you start to live in spirit ... Satan generally stops existing.

LoLz. So the part of the bible that disproves what you are saying is rubbish. Right. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

Poem
A Lie is a Lie!
A white Lie is a Lie.
A half Truth is a Lie.
A hidden Truth is a Lie.
A lie, is a Lie! grin

So then your god is a liar since the god tells half truths. Glad you cleared that up. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:24pm On Jan 17
See, the argument is going well.

hopefulLandlord:

they wouldn't have lived forever even if they didn't eat from G&E unless they eat from TOL

We do not know that, for it is possible that they had lived for thousands and thousands of years since there was no need for counting before the evil himself came and changed everything and brought in a count down to death for it was after this that counting of man's life commenced.

So, it can be argued that they could have lived forever and God would have had a different plan for the TOL in the garden.

hopefulLandlord:

G&E tree had nothing to do with immortality anyways TOL did so yes serpent did tell the truth. All G&E did was make them like god himself, a claim the serpent said in the beginning which god, conveniently, left out from them instead telling them their chance of immortality is tied to a tree that had nothing to do with it

The mere fact that they ate it and have died has already proven that TGE causes death exactly how a person eats poisoned eba and dies in a canteen

hopefulLandlord:

"You will not surely die" is true

I will also use this to go on offensive and say your god actually lied to Eve instead as he said "The day you eat of it you shall die" and when they did eat of it they lived for years even giving birth to children. God was just lucky they hadn't eaten from TOL befor eating G&E

This is nullified by the fact that now the lenght of the living of man was now being counted and uncle Adam lived 930 years after that, then he died.

And secondly, God did not specify how long or short it would take for them to die by the TGE, so the length of their living and dying was fully at His discretion.

Thirdly, God Said "the day" and a day by God's measurement is 1000 years and Adam died after 930 years which means that he still died that same day. And the highest a man has ever lived since then is still 969 years and it is still not upto God's the Day! grin

So, you see you have no case against God grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Reigns! / Lessons For Christians ;from The Eagles. / The Davinci Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.