Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,815 members, 7,851,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Bizarre Sexual Dynamics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bizarre Sexual Dynamics (550 Views)

Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) / Something Bizarre Happened At Work Today. / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Sexual Dynamics by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 29, 2023
My new gf is very unusual compared to any other girl I’ve dated.
She initiates sex way more often, almost every day, but is super specific.
She tells me exactly what she wants me to do, generally first kissing and touching just how she wants, then eating her out in a very specific way, then penetrate her exactly how she desires. Everything is centered on her pleasure.
I brought this up and she tells me she can only enjoy sex when she has full control. If I ask her to do something for me, like a bj, she says that is demeaning.
Has anyone been in a similar position? Any tips on how to snap her out of this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Accused Or Rumoured To Have Killed Someone? / Have You Been Unfriended On Facebook? How Did You Find Out / My Territorial Fantasies !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.