Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. (29420 Views)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2023
She should be given accelerated promotion, constable too low for her caliber.
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by Maga123: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2023
We have seen nothing yet. I have always said that the kind of great potential that is embedded in we nigerians even the nations of the world know this.na just leadership disaster wey dey worry us
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by ukaface(f): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rubbiish:
See her face like ukaface
I don notice your post Rubbiish
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmm even oyinbo opportunity clap for am grin THOUGH I HATE THIS KILLER SPORT,IT IS TOO EXTREME angry
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by bitbillionaire: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
A proud Nigerian. Congrats and more success girl.

I just like the way they hugged each other after the fight. No bitterness.
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by luluman: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Israel Adesanya for Men, (Yoruba)

Juliet Ukah for women (Igbo)

They're making us proud, while fools are joining politicians to spread hate against themselves.

Congratulations to the 23yrs old lady.
Especially those that fight for & defend politicians.

1 Like

Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by NwokoloOwa: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Congratulations Juliet. You made me cry.

Your determination and resilience is mind boggling. We are so proud of you
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by aimmoney9: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Her opponent wan cry........ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by Mayeldah(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Israel Adesanya for Men, (Yoruba)

Juliet Ukah for women (Igbo)

They're making us proud, while fools are joining politicians to spread hate against themselves.

Congratulations to the 23yrs old lady.

Which one is aboki and fulanis known for? Nothing but for bigotry and Islamic terrorism
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by lulufaj(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mayeldah:

Which one is aboki and fulanis known for? Nothing but for bigotry and Islamic terrorism

You bringing ethnicity into it Showa you are the bigot here. See, if you see your self talking and thinking about something even when it is not relevant to the issue at hand, that thing is your stronghold and you need to watch it.
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by Mayeldah(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
lulufaj:

You bringing ethnicity into it Showa you are the bigot here. See, if you see your self talking and thinking about something even when it is not relevant to the issue at hand, that thing is your stronghold and you need to watch it.

e pain am grin
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by babz11(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
phemmyfour:
But the rules of the game should be modified. How can the fight go on with that amount of blood in that southy girl's nose.

That's why they call it extreme in as much as you can carry on the fight continue
Re: IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter. by Eljay9233: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2023
Risingblue008:
See bantering wey kpokpo banter oyibo woman wet no get idea of Nigerian situation
grin grin

My advice to fighters is that

Never fight a Nigerian man cos he go use frustration for 9ja take enter the person
This guy want kill me with laugh... boy see comment..... Sha na true you talk... Seeing an average Nigerian face is an expression of extreme frustration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Burns His Jersey / Ademola Lookman Arrived In Super Eagles Camp (video) / THROWBACK: Atlanta 1996 - Nigeria "Dream Team" Won Gold In Olympic Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.