Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? (2390 Views)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Cautions FG To Tread Softly On Saraki’s Trial / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Madam Jonathan And Her English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by topetope(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2007
Mr President is worth around N700m
Mr Vice President is worth around N200m

Madam Speaker has now used around N600 to renovate houses and buy cars.

I tire o.
If that amount was used to provide VSAT installations on every Tertiary institution in Nigeria.
How good will Nigeria be in 3yrs from now.

Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by NDOKI(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
[color=#990000]I dont want believe that Nija is cursed with leaders who re irresponsible. How can & what will a hairdresser/Speaker spend dis huge amt just 4 renovatn when plenty nijas are hungry. I tire 4 dis country. God help us embarassed cry cry cry cry cry :'
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by delwu(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2007
she nor just well! How much 4 new house?
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by NDOKI(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2007
She needs to be removed immediately.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by kenflowers: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2007
She is simply Dishonourable speaker of the federal house of representabTHIEVES
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by chidichris(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
na obj pikin so she can renovate with 1 billion.
we have to remember that the woman must share money reach utah farms as the normal returns for delivering her.
the biggest monkey in utah is a now among the political godfathers so he is part of the renovation
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by dennylove(m): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2007
if ETTEH survive this THEFT ISSUES, that both EFFC,and President Yar'adua regime are all THIEVES AND CORRUPTED. sad sad shocked shocked cry cry sad sad angry angry

Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by Akolawole(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2007
chidichris:

na obj pikin so she can renovate with 1 billion.
we have to remember that the woman must share money reach utah farms as the normal returns for delivering her.
the biggest monkey in utah is a now among the political godfathers so he is part of the renovation

She's now OBJ daughter.

Na wa for you boy! cry
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by okaonyie: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2007
when it all started i knew, she was a very bad woman not a mother may GOD help her
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by Bolarge(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
She sucks. angry angry
She was not voted in in the first place so I doubt if she gives a rat's ass what we the electorate think
of her. She has already run to her "selectorate" (OBJ n co) and they are going to save her ass. Sad but true.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by NDOKI(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
Guys, what do we call this type of sitting? Democrazy or what? A house adjourns after prayers despite coming back from recess. Whose resource is been used 4 all dis shit. Iam so pissed with this conutry. WE SHOULD ALL CRY OUT pls
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by mazaje(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2007
This woman is totally inept, i was watching the house proceedings on AIT news some fews days ago when the house reconveyed after their recess and i was totally astonished  shocked shocked shocked. Madam speaker was finding it difficult to read her script, The woman is'nt articulate at all she could'nt even read from the script that was before her, she was just making mistakes besides she sounded like a junior secondary school student that was learning how to read a comprehension passage in an english class. She did'nt look like some one who is capable of exerting authority over the house, the house was in a rowdy session and she was there looking from her chair like an outsider,of all the women we have in the house aren't there better women who are more capable and competent that this lame woman?

I don't know much about the controversies sorrounding the house renovation/rehabilitation, all i know is that the woman is not fit to be the number 4th person in nigeria she is eruditely inept to be the speaker of a country as big as nigeria. the woman needs to give way for some one more capable and erudite,some one who has indept knowlegde and who is intelligent enough to represent nigeria. i was seriously dissapointed in madam speaker when i saw the was she precided over the delibrations of the house on AIT is was very akward and lame. we need some one more intelligent and eloquent with indept knowleged of whats happening around, we need some one who will be respected by the members of the house because of their demeanour and the character he or she exudes not this lame woman. she is not just it all and she is totally unfit to be the speaker of the nigerian house of representative.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by obonyunmi1(f): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
i think she will be great in bed.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by swing4real(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
U may be right Obo.nyunmi
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by chidichris(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
all in all, is not her fault. in her dreams, she wouldn't emerge a house member talkless of speaker but glory be to obj.
how can such a woman be a speaker among intellectuals. i saw a picture of her showing off her breasts in nairaland. what a shame to such a big nation.
unfortunately, she is in the right camp so that amount does not matter and efcc will ask us if we have evidence. God help u the day u are going to report obj pickin to efcc.
in this mad and crazy part of the world, she is under fire and she is the one appointing a committee to look into the matter - what is the need for nollywood when pdp can do well with captian obj.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2007
What is there to think about about an agoyin woman, former head-dresser turned speaker with a terrible case of the "H" factor disease Go snatch person husband for calabar land begin answer Mrs. Etteh or wharrrever!!! grin 

Definition of "H" factor disease is as follows:

The H-eyes    'ave --it!!!!----------translated "the eyes have it"

The Hantony General of Nigeria!!! --------translated---The attorney general of Nigeria!

Hmmm!!!! Only in Nigeria!!!! cry 

Useless country!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!! Thank God no be my mama!  A for don disown am tey tey!!! What a phenomenal disgrace!!!

Up bottom power!!!! cheesy
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by naijaking1: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2007
Why do we expect anything better from this lady given her background?

Of all the good politicians from the south west, of all the able ladies in naija, how come by God's name did she get elected in the first place.

Don't blame her too much, blame all the people(OBJ, and co) that put her into that position.

A dog must always be a dog, a snake always a snake, so why we do we expect an illitrate hairdresser to function well as the number 3 citizen of our country?
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by naijaking1: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Hmmm!!!! Only in Nigeria!!!! cry

Useless country!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!! Thank God no be my mama! A for don disown am tey tey!!! What a phenomenal disgrace!!!

Up bottom power!!!! cheesy

You think is all about bottom power? Well the country does not appreciate it one bit.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2007
naijaking1:

You think is all about bottom power? Well the country does not appreciate it one bit.

Then how in the world did she get there shocked  Have you heard the woman speak in public You will shed tears!!! cry cry cry cry cry

Nigeria na wah!!!! cry  Ah-ah!!!!---stop editin' my post please!!!! angry

Dear Naijaking1,  I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and those who care!!!  I guess when she stops "servicing" her godfathers and godmothers, she will be ourrra there as mysteriously as she appeared!!!! grin

obo.nyunmi:

i think she will be great in bed.

Past tense? tongue  Wrong baby girl---wrong!!!! She still moves in "Mysterious Ways"---- as aptly described by my leading men in U2---hi Bono--- kiss

Reliable grapevine sources like my dad have confirmed that the lady still gat the "groove' thing going!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue  And you know that is all Nigerians need!!! grin-------- cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  How do you think Yarry Dude lost the few remaining marbles he gat in his arse!!!  he he he he he he he!!! grin

chidichris:

all in all, is not her fault. in her dreams, she wouldn't emerge a house member talkless of speaker but glory be to obj.
how can such a woman be a speaker among intellectuals. i[b] saw a picture of her showing off her breasts in nairaland. [/b] what a shame to such a big nation.
unfortunately, she is in the right camp so that amount does not matter and efcc will ask us if we have evidence. God help u the day u are going to report obj pickin to efcc.
in this mad and crazy part of the world, she is under fire and she is the one appointing a committee to look into the matter - what is the need for nollywood when pdp can do well with captian obj.

Laff oh!!!!!  Laff oh!!!  Laff oh!!!  I can't stop laffing oh!!!

Hey buddy!!!! Lay off those breasts---the above powers!!! If you had breasts, you will understand the power of them "milk sources"!!!! As a guy--especially--- you need to recognize that fact!!!! Those breasts got her elected in the first place!!!  We have not even discussed "below the waist" matters oh-----the bottom powers!!! shocked  If she exposes the other areas on Nairaland nko! grin  Na only breast you see, you dey shout.  Abeg go ask OBJ and Yarry Dude for the "evidence" !!!!  You too will be a "believer"!!! he he he he he he!!!  This is the best part of my Sunday afternoon--thanks guys!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin 

Hail Nigeria's woman speaker oh!!!! Nigerian "Nancy Pelossi"!!!!-----------Bottom power--Ghana High---speaker!!!!  Bottom power gurrrrrrrrrrrr oh!!!!-----------------  Mrs Etteh!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by naijaking1: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2007
@Babeelove

No I haven't heard her speak. No matter what language she speaks, I'm sure OBJ and her other mentors understand.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2007
naijaking1:

@Babeelove

No I haven't heard her speak. No matter what language she speaks, I'm sure OBJ and her other mentors understand.

Then you aint seen nathing yet!  Please stay tuned!!! grin The woman na female version of Zuburudaya of  " Masquarade" or "The New Masquerade"-----wharrrever it is called now.  Her concept of "English" language dey break windows!!!

I am glad you understand that certain communication skills do not need "phonemes"!!!! wink  Other "senses" can feel, think, act and do stuff!!!! wink
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by naijaking1: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2007
@Babeelove

How come you know so much?
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by BABEELOVE(f): 2:33am On Sep 10, 2007
naijaking1:

@Babeelove

How come you know so much?

What do you mean?  Am I not a Nigerian? Because a dey play with una for Nairaland  I wish you knew!!!! Me too get connection for Naija too oh!  Not only Mamajama and BigB1 tongue---I just choose to keep a low profile so my money keeps coming in every month! tongue-----------without fail----------like my sugar daddy Paw Paw mentioned a while back--------------somebody dey pay heavily for ma band width!!! cheesy

My share of the National cake!!!! cool
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by naijaking1: 3:05am On Sep 10, 2007
@Babeelove

You just continue to intrigue me.

Admirations.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:52am On Sep 10, 2007
naijaking1:

@Babeelove

You just continue to intrigue me.
Admirations.

Hope it is the good kind of admirations and intrigue oh! tongue Thanks anyway! kiss

Gosh!!! I have been banned from flirting in Political section so I will have to excuse myself----------I have a problem with hormonal imbalance at night!!! tongue----------Before PTH rise from the dead!!!
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by naijaking1: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2007
It's all good.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by chidichris(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2007
the woman is begining to get the sympathy of her choosen panel who are crying over the state of vandalization done on her house by the former occupants so there is the tendecy that they will recomend more money for the renovation.
remember chris uba was rewarded with the position of member board of trustee - pdp for messing the ngige's administration in anambra so for these much noise on the renovation, i am looking at a situation where more money will be required for the purpose.
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by Danmasani(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2007
I was talking with an IBD boy yesterday and he said that He is worried that Madam Etteh or "Mrs Embezzelement" resignation or impeachment will be a dent for the South west in the national assembly. I disagreed with him immediately.

Nigerians, Madam speaker needs to go together with her deputy and any other public,private or semi-private official that was involved in this scam. You can in no mean justify the incredulous sum of NGN595million for renovation and purchase of cars for the officials of the House of Reps.

What has Mrs Etteh done for her constituency so far as a member of the national assembly? I'm sure the answer is as obvious as the her guilt in the scam at the moment.

Madam Etteh needs to go. I believe that she is guilty already. No broom in this world can sweep this one under the carpet. Vendetta or not, other members must rise up and impeach this woman and her deputy please, Nigerians are not stupid!
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2007
As long as public officials are allowed to spend 'our' money as they please,
corruption is unavoidable. How does one determine the 'fair value' of a house?
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by topetope(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2007
from the news yesterday,we could gather that the Contract emanated from the Speaker which is not due process.
Also,there was no bill of quantities and this is not meant to b so.

Its true talk that "What a man can do,a woman can do much more better"
She has proven that statement beyond all reasonable doubt.

The woman should just resign honorably.

Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
@topic,
She is a woman Thief. just one of the Yoruba armed robbers, but her weapon(gun) is pen
Re: What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? by Seun(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2007
She is not the only one that chopped from the pot of soup in question, for sure. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Terror Accused Henry Okah Denied Bail / Police Quiz Lg Chairman Over N100m Fraud / Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.