Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" (866 Views)

How Can Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" / How I Slept With a Fine Babe Without Paying Money / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by Banbulu: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2023
She said she ask me Money the other day I acted as if she's disturbing me,
I wanted to say I'm sorry for making you feel that way wink but I have wiped the chat so am thinking of how to address the issue without putting am sorry.
Pls Who can help redpillers pls
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by phrancys001(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2023
Simply say "person no fit follow U play again " grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by gracealonev: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Then don't bother to apologise.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by dawnomike(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2023
Banbulu:
I wanted to say I'm sorry for making you feel that way wink but I have wiped the chat so am thinking of how to address the issue without putting am sorry.

Simple, by telling her that you are 'sorry'... It will not kill you
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by yinkus6750(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Just send her the money or the amount you can afford
That's the only sorry language that can really show that you are truly sorry.
U get it ?
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by Jennyclay(f): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2023
You’re broke and you still have pride again nawa oo undecided

Will you die if you send her the money

Broke men everywhere!! Shame!!
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by Banbulu: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I can put you in my house feed you the rest of ur entire life without u adding penny

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by Jennyclay(f): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2023
Banbulu:
I can put you in my house feed you the rest of ur entire life without u adding penny
biko, go and feed your sisters first before you feed me.

Shior!!
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by Solofresh2: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2023
So you want to apologize to a girl that is not even your wife because you refuse to send her your hard earned money?
OP your father has failed woefully as a father.
Now raise up your two hands and say this prayer
"OH Lord,demolish every spirit of simpson in my life in Jesus name Amen"

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by pedroiyke: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Remove the "Am" just say "sorry"

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by Kennyprince: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Say babe, i have noticed your anger about my inability to send u money as requested. I just wish u will understand that i didnt intend to make u feel sad and i deeply reget my actions. Dont worry i will make it up to u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by ThatrealestApex: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Banbulu:

You see this two sentence “Am sorry” it is very short but has led many people to their early graves, destroyed many marriages and rendered many relationships/friendships useless,

OGA, why are you looking for a word you'd use to sugarcoat the "Am sorry"? undecided will you die if you say it? undecided this has got nothing to do with Redpill shit, apologize when you're wrong and led things slide,

This time you're using to look for the replacement of that word, if you'd have used it to apologize, things would've been back to normalcy long ago

But ofcourse it's a free world, so you're very free to get advice from your fellow toxic humans on here!

Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by AyamGod23: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Will you die if you send her the money

Broke men everywhere!! Shame!!

how much does your papa have.
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by h0pze3: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2023
AyamGod23:

how much does your papa have.

If her papa get money would she be on nairaland commenting thrash on thrash post

😅😅😅
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by fyzaila: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
It should be " i' am sorry" not "Am sorry
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by Silentgroper(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Then use the word" apologize"
Re: How Can I Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry" by Waffarianman(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
B like you be smally 4d mara... Dey play ⏯️▶️

(1) (Reply)

Damn It My Ayra Starr Can't Win This / Why Am I Terrible At Conversation? / PI Network Coins Needed At Best Offers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.