Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power (294 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible / Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power by Jones4190(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2023
I meet Alexis on Twitter during the COVID-19 lockdown. He is an Athens from Greece but work in Australia, Athens don't believe that God exist, "they says there is no God" our relationship become interesting because I was always around to keep him busy during the epidermis lockdown via chart while he was always ready to help me in monetary aspect whenever I ask for him.
After the epidermis we hardly talk to each other because of his busy work schedule and time difference, Australia is 9 hours ahead of Nigeria.

March 6 was my birthday, I wait patiently for his call and the gifts he normally sent to me but couldn't hear from him, last year birthday he sent me $250 on my birthday, what happened this time? I say to myself "this is not Alexis I know" something is wrong, I will call him after one week, few days later I decided to sent him a message to know how is feeling, it does not take too much time that he reply to my email that he is down with glioblastoma multiforme, the most aggressive cancer that originates in the brain, that he needed over $50k for the operation.

I feel very bad, first I don't have money to help this guy with the operation, secondary this guy is an atheist, he don't believe in God and lastly I'm not in good terms with God like I use to be in my school days that when I pray he use to answer me.. what can I do now? I go to my inner room for the first time in the last five years and pray to God wholeheartedly. the next day I called Alexis and come up with a proposal that my God will heal him without operation, he opposed but later accept just to prove to me that God doesn't exist.
I preach to him for ten minutes and pray for him for two minutes, I ask him to check back to the same hospital and run the text again, he did and the results comes out negative, the brain tumor which can only be removed through surgical operation disappear, no single trace of glioblastoma again, it's marvelous to the doctors, marvelous to Alexis family and even marvelous to me because I have never experienced such in my life.
yesterday for the first time in my life I hosted 22 people online to talk to them about the grace of God and it's benefits, 18 of them were Atheist, they have never been to church before and all of accepted christ and agreed to go to the nearest Church this Sunday.
Glory be to God.
God is able.
Re: My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power by AnyanwuSilas: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2023

Re: My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power by dawnomike(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Jones4190:
I meet Alexis on Twitter during the COVID-19 lockdown. He is an Athens from Greece but work in Australia, Athens don't believe that God exist, "they says there is no God" our relationship become interesting because I was always around to keep him busy during the epidermis lockdown via chart while he was always ready to help me in monetary aspect whenever I ask for him.
After the epidermis we hardly talk to each other because of his busy work schedule and time difference, Australia is 9 hours ahead of Nigeria.

March 6 was my birthday, I wait patiently for his call and the gifts he normally sent to me but couldn't hear from him, last year birthday he sent me $250 on my birthday, what happened this time? I say to myself "this is not Alexis I know" something is wrong, I will call him after one week, few days later I decided to sent him a message to know how is feeling, it does not take too much time that he reply to my email that he is down with glioblastoma multiforme, the most aggressive cancer that originates in the brain, that he needed over $50k for the operation.

I feel very bad, first I don't have money to help this guy with the operation, secondary this guy is an atheist, he don't believe in God and lastly I'm not in good terms with God like I use to be in my school days that when I pray he use to answer me.. what can I do now? I go to my inner room for the first time in the last five years and pray to God wholeheartedly. the next day I called Alexis and come up with a proposal that my God will heal him without operation, he opposed but later accept just to prove to me that God doesn't exist.
I preach to him for ten minutes and pray for him for two minutes, I ask him to check back to the same hospital and run the text again, he did and the results comes out negative, the brain tumor which can only be removed through surgical operation disappear, no single trace of glioblastoma again, it's marvelous to the doctors, marvelous to Alexis family and even marvelous to me because I have never experienced such in my life.
yesterday for the first time in my life I hosted 22 people online to talk to them about the grace of God and it's benefits, 18 of them were Atheist, they have never been to church before and all of accepted christ and agreed to go to the nearest Church this Sunday.
Glory be to God.
God is able.
The greatest feat is in winning him over for God... if your story is true, I salute you a million times bro

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power by Jones4190(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

what is the meaning of this picture
Re: My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power by AnyanwuSilas: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jones4190:
what is the meaning of this picture

Can you prove God made a tumor in the brain to disappear?

Can God perform miracle for amputees like these to grow back hands?

Re: My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power by Jones4190(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Can you prove God made a tumor in the brain to disappear?

Can God perform miracle for amputees like these to grow back hands?
what do you want me to says again, I have just prove to you that God remove tumor in someone brain and you are still asking for more prove, what do you want again? do you want me to sent the same tumor to your brain?
Re: My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power by AnyanwuSilas: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jones4190:
what do you want me to says again, I have just prove to you that God remove tumor in someone brain and you are still asking for more prove, what do you want again? do you want me to sent the same tumor to your brain?

This is a mere claim and not a prove that it happened.
Re: My Personal Encounter With God Healing Power by Bossdave: 1:42am On Apr 30, 2023
Jones4190:

Glory be to God.
God is able.

God will continue to glorify Himself. I pity all those who don't know Him.

(1) (Reply)

Faith / France Doesn't Tolerate Bullshit / Top Worship Songs Released In June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.