Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) (87723 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Tadeus(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
kyber:
Tomorrow now when life turned against her
she will say don't judge me with my past๐Ÿ™„
Seriously we need to be mindful of our behavior ๐Ÿ˜

Las las nah man go still marry her

Yoruba news will be like;

Enitan da enikeni(Heineken) bi melo kan je.....lol

Na joke ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by mrcrabs(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gadafii:
biiiccchh leleyi oo

eleyi ma nasty cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olohun
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by simplesearch: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
She's not beyond redemption, but her life is already a bunch of waste.This is what the devil want to do with every life that refuses the mercy of God through repentance from sin and faith in the Lord Jesus chrsit. May the Lord show mercy on her!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Richbyfaith: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Is this one a talent or what?
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Osariemen12: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
I can bet anything I have, including my penis, that girl is a Yoruba.
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by ukaface(f): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lol
Wahala
Why is this irritating ?
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by 12345baba(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nothing man no go see
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
/
Tattoos? Check.

Cowbell nose ring? Check.

Waist beads? I assume.

Ankle chain? Highly probable.

Any one of the above LovePeddler attributes would be enough. But in her case the uniform is complete. No surprises!

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by coputa(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

forget that, because a bf/husband is a mature choice that you take to go ahead and date this yeye woman... but this is someone's DAUGHTER!!! abeg, her parents should come and tell us what went wrong in her upbringing?!
The society brings up a child and not the parents.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Dammmmmnn shocked

Una don make my prick rise Inside bus
And I go soon reach my bustop

How I wan take stand up now.. angry

I hope you stopped at the 3 bustops ahead of yours?
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by coputa(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
Tattoos? Check.

Cowbell nose ring? Check.

Waist beads? I assume.

Ankle chain? Highly probable.

Any one of the above LovePeddler attributes would be enough. But in her case the uniform is complete. No surprises!It will surprise you to note that the professional love peddlers does not carry these insignia, they are those church going girls tying their head and ear, wearing long skirts.Do not judge s book by its cover.

/
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by educhigo: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
Tinubu self,see how he drug our girls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by nedekid: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
This one wants to end her kidneys.
Folks don't know beer raises serum uric acid and a trigger of gout.
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gdhshss
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by KingMack(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
this wan na wan kind talent..dey play!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
God no allow us marry who don chop bottle
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by 43Ronin: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
deep-throat skills from a deep-throat queen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Ashirioluwa: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
At least sheโ€™s skillful in one area.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Aklee4994(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

Blame her parents because she's still a child abi she's a toddler? undecided...

Or did her parents tell her to be giving head to bottles in public when she was young? undecided...

The only person that should be blamed her is nobody but HERSELF!! undecided...

That's a grown woman for crying out loud! undecided...

And even if we assume that her parents didn't train her well, can't she train herself?! undecided...

At her age doesn't she know that what she's doing is inappropriate and could have dire consequences in future?! undecided...

Abeg leave her innocent parents out of this undecided...
You get sense of LIFE...Mind is a tools ๐Ÿ›  for exploration not for drawing conclusions....Na her drama ๐ŸŽญ she can handle it each ever way she like ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by bitbillionaire: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rotten, disgusting creature
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Bigchristo: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
kyber:

This one don go Otilor ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Fahvvy:
It does!!
However, whether or not your parents instilled values in you doesn't mean they should be blamed for the bad decisions taken by AN ADULT undecided...

BLAMED... probably not, but they should take some part of responsibilitiy for how that child turned out

I'm sure you're aware that an individual can ignore the values taught to them by their parents, ba? undecided...

of course... and that child parents should also be responsible for that.... when GOOD VALUE are instilled in you, you cant just ignore them like that. the reality is that so many parents out there dont do a good job with their children and/or believe that the little they did was enough. the world out there is a deadly jungle and no parents should do less than the impossible for their children. sadly, we all know that many will find excuses such as:"i had to work late everyday" or "i was too tired to raise my child" bla bla bla to get out of their responsibilities.
if any of my daughters decide to sell their coochie for money then I MUST BLAME MYSELF FOR THAT because i would be part to blame for their poor choices. it is my job to raise them right.

And the same way a person can ignore the values taught to him/her by their parents is the same way, they can learn the values that their parents DIDN'T teach them! undecided...
EVERY ADULT SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR DECISIONS

i fully disagree with that... if your child knows right from wrong, and you instill in them the proper values to know not to do wrong, then there is no way they will choose to go rob a bank if they need money and/or sell their coochie for money. here is a clue: many young people out there are strung up and yet DO NOT go rob banks or sell coochie... and this mostly has to do with their upbringing. robbing or selling coochie is a very easy way out, that many weak children choose.

coputa:
The society brings up a child and not the parents.

if the society can influence your child more than YOU did in about 20yrs of raising that child, then i am sorry to say you are a lousy parent!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by geokay777(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2023
kyber:

Na dem, dem
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Aklee4994(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..

This Kyber OP don Hustle for FP, no be small o.

Let him enjoy this one. cool
you and that guy Na OG badoo baddest...una see Kyber finish

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2023
mumu gal
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by Alpharey: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Dammmmmnn shocked

Una don make my prick rise Inside bus
And I go soon reach my bustop

How I wan take stand up now.. angry

Follow the bus ride 3 more bus stops. Then trek back.. Na your cross. ๐Ÿคฃ

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by coputa(m): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

BLAMED... probably not, but they should take some part of responsibilitiy for how that child turned out

of course... and that child parents should also be responsible for that.... when GOOD VALUE are instilled in you, you cant just ignore them like that. the reality is that so many parents out there dont do a good job with their children and/or believe that the little they did was enough. the world out there is a deadly jungle and no parents should do less than the impossible for their children. sadly, we all know that many will find excuses such as:"i had to work late everyday" or "i was too tired to raise my child" bla bla bla to get out of their responsibilities.
if any of my daughters decide to sell their coochie for money then I MUST BLAME MYSELF FOR THAT because i would be part to blame for their poor choices. it is my job to raise them right.

i fully disagree with that... if your child knows right from wrong, and you instill in them the proper values to know not to do wrong, then there is no way they will choose to go rob a bank if they need money and/or sell their coochie for money. here is a clue: many young people out there are strung up and yet DO NOT go rob banks or sell coochie... and this mostly has to do with their upbringing. robbing or selling coochie is a very easy way out, that many weak children choose.

if the society can influence your child more than YOU did in about 20yrs of raising that child, then i am sorry to say you are a lousy parent!
That's a wrong notion,the child/teenager spends more time outside (in school) than with the parents.And they also learn more and fast from what they see than what they hear.So,the so called parental upbringing does nothing to the child morals, they only pretend just to please the parents or out of fear of being punished.Why are children of pastors always turn out to be deliquent,are they not expected to be upright.Its outside influence.
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by obaidan: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Tomorrow now they will ask one child to bring her mother to PTA meeting and this one too will show up

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by doneback04: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2023
Pls help me ask her who she wants impressed
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by NonsenseRubbish: 2:13am On Apr 30, 2023
Size truly does matter. Down below and up there too grin grin
She can only give BJ to 12 inches and above shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by zedegit: 4:02am On Apr 30, 2023
kyber:

She's killing herself slowly.
Re: Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) by zedegit: 4:06am On Apr 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

dont you think that your parents upbringing and/or the values they instill in you as a child/teenager affects the choices (good or bad) you make in your adult life?!

Not always. Peer group plays a huge factor too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentineโ€™s Day / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.