Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime (31394 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Jsucre(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2023
Parents don't say bad side of your spouse to your children.
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by oxygeng: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
They've gone from Skull mining to killing their parents in Oyo state

Soon, they will start eating themselves due to hunger .

Tinubu that they supported no kuku send Dem papa
Calm down bros, all of us dey vex for the robbery. But still need to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Hussein035: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:
Where is the lie in what he said you hypocrite?
If this happened at Anambra, you will be the first to curse Peter Obi and label the teenager an aggressive Obidient.
Hypocrite.

You people did not know countless of things goes on like this in different parts of Nigeria without being reported. Parents can cover anything for their children. No single woman will ever be so confident to report their own child to the police for killing the husband unless it happened in public. All these Nairalanders blaming the woman can do the same.

One Kenneth in my former street is still a suspect to his father's death till date because he normally beat the man at least once in 3 months due to the man fighting the mother
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Babastrong(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=Ogiame post=122827174] Where is the lie in what he said you hypocrite?
If this happened at Anambra, you will be the first to curse Peter Obi and label the teenager an aggressive Obidient.
Hypocrite.[ But this happened in lagos? Ok tinubu is the formal or current governor of oyo state. Awon omo inaki. Lol.]
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Acidosis(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2023
The woman is evil. The useless boy she calls a son can kill her too.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by abidem4real: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

https://punchng.com/oyo-teenager-kills-father-mother-arrested-for-hiding-crime/?amp
Surely, the nearest path to a man's death is through woman! If the man had not married that useless woman, he wouldn't have been killed by that bastard born by the wicked woman.
No woman no cry!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by shegra58: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2023
holocron:

Your opponent insulted only Oyo state not Yorubas as a whole, and you have now attacked Abia State. Why then go further mentioning the whole Igbo? You have now entered the realm of tribalism, while your opponent is still somewhat clean.
my opponent shouldn't have mentioned any state from my tribe.

If you throw me stone I will shot you an arrow
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Ogiame: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2023
shegra58:

Dumb fellow.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Comedian2019: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Tribal warriors, where are you guys? grin😂
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by shegra58: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:
Dumb fellow.
your fada
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by 001Lagos: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2023
shegra58:
your fada
stop insulting peoples father for rasing a serious point
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Ogiame: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2023
shegra58:
My fada is a fool.
Fixed
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by shegra58: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
stop insulting peoples father for rasing a serious point
your fada too
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Ogiame: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2023
shegra58:
My fada is an idiot.
Fixed
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Som497: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2023
Af0njas again. Yoluba mozlems on the beat. Skull mining na dem. Organ harvesting na dem. Killing family members na dem. Eating their fellow human meat na dem. Yellowba ronu

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Som497: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
They should be sentenced to long years behind the bar.

na ur fellow yellowbar af0nja mozlem p!gs. U shud be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Som497: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2023
Corn247:
This is bad.. I feel for the mother and the other childrens more.
How would a sane person just get angry and kill his own father?
na ur fellow af0nja p!g. Mumu
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Som497: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Corn247:
This is bad.. I feel for the mother and the other childrens more.
How would a sane person just get angry and kill his own father?
na ur fellow af0nja p!g. Mumu u shud be proud of dem
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by vivalavida(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2023
I thought they say one other tribe wakes up their parents with sliding tackle. Lol
This omoluabi used iron rod to hit his father in the forehead and killed him. Him no wake up sef.

Iranu abasha

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Som497: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2023
betshopagent:
These ones wakes their fathers with iron rods in the morning in that region grin. No surprises
lmao. Af0nja p!gs never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Okiton: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I know who you are even if you disguise with a new monika. I don't know what Asiwaju ever did to you
he said the obvious truth
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by helinues: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Som497:
na ur fellow yellowbar af0nja mozlem p!gs. U shud be ashamed.

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 3
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Olodo24: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if the above is what happened then WHY DIDNT SHE REPORT THE CRIME TO THE POLICE AND GET HER SON ARRESTED?!?!?
so you "supposedly" wake up next to a dead body, you then find your son hiding under the bed telling you that HE did it, yet you do nothing about it and continue your day as if nothing had happened?!?
it's not easy to report such a case like you're thinking. Till it happens to you, you won't know how it feels.
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Som497: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Alexiiydon:
I no follow you talk before and enjoy your red soil tribe remember to sit at home on Mondays
happy sunday af0nja muzlem p!g. How many skulls have u mined today ?
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Som497: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2023
shegra58:

stup1d af0nja muzlem p!g. U shud be proud of ur tribe's trait
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Benwallt(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2023
Menh! See the thickness of the rod, chaiii! He will meet Allah still stunned from the impact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead At His Farm In Kaduna / Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed / Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.