Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? (2363 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Testiebobo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
GOLD DIGGERS are everywhere may God save our ladies. My elder sister is planning to marry a man who is very indolent and jobless. However, I noticed that my sister was the one doing the man's job. They would go for shopping and outing and it is my sister that will pay for all the bills. It has even come to d extence that my sister pays for his house rent. This is ridiculous, and i have to save my sister from getting married to that GOLD DIGGER b4 it is too late. What can i do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by madridguy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Do you have another man for your sister?

19 Likes

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by TemplarLandry: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Shalommy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Op, your sis. is a sugarmummy and that's why she's doing that. A responsible lady won't try such. So, mind your biz. Tuueeehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by BaddestQueen(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
madridguy:
shatap
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by dawnomike(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Testiebobo:
GOLD DIGGERS are everywhere may God save our ladies. My elder sister is planning to marry a man who is very indolent and jobless. However, I noticed that my sister was the one doing the man's job. They would go for shopping and outing and it is my sister that will pay for all the bills. It has even come to d extence that my sister pays for his house rent. This is ridiculous, and i have to save my sister from getting married to that GOLD DIGGER b4 it is too late. What can i do?
If you can, talk to ger about it... And if she refuses, let her follow her heart.
By the way, he might just be struggling financially, that does not make him a gold digger.

Your sister might see a bright prospect in him that you're blinded from seeing

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Ogiame: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Sincerely, this is where I would love to hear your opinion/thoughts IyaebeTheGreat
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Ogiame: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Testiebobo:
Have you saved yourself first?
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
How old is your sister? If age is not on her side then free her please. Men have taken the lead in gold digging business these days. How do women spend on men sef, very odd to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Ogiame: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How old is your sister. Men have taken the lead in gold digging business these days. How do women spend on men sef, very odd to me.
A trip to Sandton, South Africa will shock you.
Their women spend lavishly for their men
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
A trip to Sandton, South Africa will shock you.
Their women spend lavishly for their men
I still don't understand, because I don't know what point exactly the woman will give cash to the man, very odd. Any man that confidently receive money from his woman is a shameless man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Testiebobo:
They say experience is the best teacher. Why not let her learn for herself abeg? So long as he is not a serial killer, a hoodlum, or even a convict, I see no reason why you shouldn't let her enjoy her choice. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Ogiame: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I still don't understand, because I don't know what point exactly the woman will give cash to the man, very odd. Any man that confidently receive money from his woman is a shameless man
Wait, wait, wait!!! So, if I confidently receive money from my working class fiance, it means I am a shameless man?
Na wa for you oh

14 Likes

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
madridguy:

Nice question!

Kudos!
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by garriAndsugar: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
For ages women have been digging why can't men join?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by madridguy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
I tire jare. Na only for Nigeria we forbid man to use a woman as stepping stone. We all need helper.

garriAndsugar:
For ages women have been digging why can't men join?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Wait, wait, wait!!! So, if I confidently receive money from my working class fiance, it means I am a shameless man?
Na wa for you oh
So you'll be ok receiving money from your fiance, what were you doing when she was making that money? Though women supporting their husbands financially when the need arises is very ok but all these girlfriend giving money to boyfriend/fiance my hands no dy. You'll start reading epistles if breakup happens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
If the tables were to turn...u will call the man caring and loving...saying he's God sent to your sister and family....he reach ur sister turn, u call her man gold digger....

Wait......first tell us how much ur sister get fess before we can judge if the nigga is actually gold digging grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
talk to her and your family about it
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Ogiame: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So you'll be ok receiving money from your fiance, what were you doing when she was making that money? Though women supporting their husbands financially when the need arises is very ok but all these girlfriend giving money to boyfriend/fiance my hands no dy. You'll start reading epistles if breakup happens
In your previous relationship, where you deprived of some financial and romantic treats?
If my girlfriend decides to go out of her way to spoil me financially, should I say NO?

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin
Wow... Tables don dey turn small small........at least,we now know that it's not only bannies that has the monopoly of golddigging cheesy. Even guymen don dey rock am too...... wahala....

Las las,op,I think and also believe your sister is in love....So there's nothing on this earth that you're gonna do that will change her mind.....Just leave her alone.. experience they say is really the best teacher.
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Sincerely, this is where I would love to hear your opinion/thoughts IyaebeTheGreat

Iyaebethegreat can never have good thoughts on matters like this..
Someone thats looking for man that will sexually transfer all his wealth to her and she will never have to do anything again order than to spend money she ddnt work for.... grin

The person that will marry iyaebe??...i pity am !

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

Iyaebethegreat can never have good thoughts on matters like this..
Someone thats looking for man that will sexually transfer all his wealth to her and she will never have to do anything again order than to spend money she ddnt work for.... grin

The person that will marry iyaebe??...i pity am !
I get oil for head, God has made day and night my shield, they've protected me with an umbrella. So person wey marry me will enjoy the rest of his life. Outside here I no get wahala at all. Fear fear

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
madridguy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Madups(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Its because of your type that there isn't going to be gender equality in these parts anytime soon.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Whatever rocks her boat.
Some of lifeโ€™s lessons are best learnt first hand.
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Abolodje: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Testiebobo:
Will you marry your sister or find her a better partner?
Leave her alone to face her life how she chooses and you go get yourself a day job and stop playing god in peopleโ€™s lives. Youโ€™re giving โ€œjealousy vibesโ€ because sheโ€™s probably not spending on you anymore.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Blitzking: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2023
Testiebobo:
Your sister no fit listen..u don't know women in love
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Dshocker(m): 12:42am On Apr 30, 2023
Testiebobo:

There has to be a family meeting held; Summoning your sister to tell the family what her purported fiance does for a living.

If truly the guy is jobless, then he has nothing to do with marriage.

I suspect the guy's sex game to be an A+ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, because most times, broke guys are very good at satisfying women sexually.

Gbola sweet pass food
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Dshocker(m): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:

Na IyaebeTheGreat dey give you wisdom?

o jแบน aanu.
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by Smartguyboy(m): 2:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:
Na wa for you oh
You Dey mind this useless people
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 2:53am On Apr 30, 2023
Testiebobo:

I think you will have to discuss with your sister the observations you have made and also inform your family of tbe danger ahead

But bear the following in mind

If your sister is desperate for marriage, she may not listen to you

If she is madly in love maybe the guys understands how to make her happy in the inner room, she will not listen to you

If the guy has sweet mouth and have succeded in getting your sister attention, she will not listen to you

If that's the case, just advice her and leave her to decide

Before she will claim that you spoilt her marriage plans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Discipline Your Woman / Baby, Leave My Breast Let Me Watch This Movie In Peace / How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.