Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? (2625 Views)

Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? / 9JA Lady Exposes Her B00bies And Meat Pie In Public For N200 Notes (VIDEO) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
MOD..FRONT PAGE PLEASE

... especially when the babe is lightskin, half cast or white. Guys could u? ( No oofencssece & please advise...I hav a date coming soon !!!(no offensse))) angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Are you unemployed?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by tobby20: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
MechanicMike:
... especially when the babe is lightskin, half cast or white. Guys could u? ( No oofencssece & please advise...I hav a date coming soon !!!(no offensse))) angry
To me u just don’t have a vision
Or vision dey repel u

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by baralatie(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Cork
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by DispatcherLagos: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Like say brain dey pain you. We wey dey chop Okpa in front of Agbaniderego

11 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by Illegal1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Omoh......sum of the questions una dey ask for dis place at times eeh,no even need answer..

10 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by VinnyBaba: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Can u eat Biscuits in front of a Girl?
Can u eat Meat pie?
Very soon, it will be Can you eat Kpomor? 😄

This DaddyCK OP na Real Craze! sad cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by StPete: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Cork angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
tobby20:

To me u just don’t have a vision
Or vision dey repel u

Ok bro so u one of those niaja broke guys that can eat bread or meat pie in front of fine babe...and they when they ignore u like beggger..u start calling them racist!(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
tobby20:
To me u just don’t have a vision Or vision dey repel u
Which business he and vision get sef smiley
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
StPete:
Cork angry angry angry angry angry

.whatttttttttttttttttt?? .....I owe u MOINEY??( No oofencssece) angry
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Like say brain dey pain you. We wey dey chop Okpa in front of Agbaniderego

^^^^ this one definitely a bus conductor...so u proud to say u can chop meat pie in front of a fine babe... corrrrrrrect?... brother..are u really really ok sir?(no offenscce) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by StPete: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
MechanicMike:

.whatttttttttttttttttt?? .....I owe u MOINEY??( No oofencssece) angry

Yes!! You owe me £10 and up till now you’re running and never stopping angry
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
GreatVocalist:

If you too vex me, I go drop spoon use hand chop rice for her front. Which kind yeye question be this? angry

Wow..really? this is shameful Bro...u would chop rice with Yor hand in front of white woman? bro wot if she call u monkey banana?? even to that siofra cannot behave like that (no oofencssece) sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by Aboks(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lazy youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by tobby20: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
MechanicMike:

Ok bro so u one of those niaja broke guys that can eat bread or meat pie in front of fine babe...and they when they ignore u like beggger..u start calling them racist!(no offenscce) angry
Did I lie to u that I’m rich
Or why u attacking me
Ik u re rich
Rich boy
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
tobby20:

Did I lie to u that I’m rich
Or why u attacking me
Ik u re rich
Rich boy

Bro big boys eat pitza....we don't eat puff puff, meat pie or bread(no offenscce) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by falcon01: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
MechanicMike:
I can take mango and lick the seed in front of my crush!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by Abolodje: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
MechanicMike:
I didn’t want to comment earlier but after your previous post, I just want to tell you that you’re mad remain make you enter street pick form.
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 2:09am On Apr 30, 2023
Abolodje:

I didn’t want to comment earlier but after your previous post, I just want to tell you that you’re mad remain make you enter street pick form.

You dont wanto commmmant but u commmment..did any one force u? Goat!!!(no offenscce) undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 2:10am On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=MechanicMike post=122833135]

Aboniki.....You dont wanto commmmant but u commmment..did any one force u? Goat!!!(no offenscce) undecided
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 2:13am On Apr 30, 2023
falcon01:
I can take mango and lick the seed in front of my crush!

^^^^tecnically broke.
So u drink mango & seed in front of babes... corrrrrrrect? Bro u need help. How could u sir?!!(no offenscce) lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by falcon01: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^^tecnically broke.
So u drink mango & seed in front of babes... corrrrrrrect? Bro u need help. How could u sir?!!(no offenscce) lipsrsealed
Because I don't do nothing to impress Anybody especially Ladies. They are just humans weak and pathetic.
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by cumoverna: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Real men nor many for this generation,
Guy I go soak garri and groundnut in front of any body

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by illicit(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2023
I will eat swallow with my bare hands in front of anybody

I don't use fork to eat swallow anywhere
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by Simpleshafee(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2023
The kind of question some guys ask on Nairaland makes one wonder if they actually have brain in their heads.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by MechanicMike: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2023
falcon01:
Because I don't do nothing to impress Anybody especially Ladies. They are just humans weak and pathetic.

...oh.ok so u hate women.. corrrrrrrect? Bro . how long u been gay sir?(no offenscce) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by fikayormi(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Why not ? Better hunger neva catch you , very mumu question
Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by Dangrace01: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2023
Wahali op is not more than 14 years old

Can you eat meat pie

Can you eat puff puff

grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by SPAMBOX7: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2023
This guy no fit change grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? by Henryfour(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^^ this one definitely a bus conductor...so u proud to say u can chop meat pie in front of a fine babe... corrrrrrrect?... brother..are u really really ok sir?(no offenscce) undecided

You might be a kid with little sense, grow up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Cheap. Cheat Code. / How Do You Greet People? With A Hug? Kiss? Handshake? / She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.