Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why (1156 Views)

No Regard For God Again. Robbers Entered Church In South Africa During Service / This Videos Brought Me a bit Closer To GOD Again. / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 5:41pm On May 03, 2023
elated177:

So, francistown, if you and those your friends, I mean the ones you called pastors, are in some kind of competition, why not leave the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty out of it? They even hate me more than you hate me. Just as their hatred for YHVH Almighty and his Word more than your own hatred. They are only taking advantage of the fact that humans cannot do without religion and a failed system to enrich themselves and their families.
Firstly, I do not hate you, why should I hate you? You guys in this religion BS are like a man who has a perfectly working umbrella in his hand, and a walking stick in his other hand. Suddenly it starts to rain and the man tries to cover his head with the walking stick while he aids his walking with the umbrella.

In that sense, I don't got no reason to hate such man. Of course, why would I?

Secondly, I do not hate YHVH. YHVH is just like Thanos in the Avenger's Endgame, "it" does not exist in real life.
How can I be wasting my hatred on some inexistent being?
If you really wanted to see my hatred, then carry my money play.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 5:47pm On May 03, 2023
elated177:
Francistown, post your full identity here. I, elated177, a saint, servant, follower and messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God and the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, want to speak to you, francistown, through the thunder and the lighting, the Rain, the Sun, the Wind, the Moon and the Stars. Will you be able to understand?
You really like overestimating yourself when in fact you do not amount to shit.
What do you want to know about me?
My name is Francis
I'm 190cm tall
I'm dangerously good looking
What else do you want to know?
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 5:49pm On May 03, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Which points? I am just too busy to attend to them now. They do not change the truth of God's word. God's word is eternally true.
Give me just one thing that is true about "God's" word
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Ken4Christ: 5:50pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

I broke them down into chapters for easier reference. Start with chapter one.
The crazy part is that I haven't even posted the main mind boggling errors. I was testing the waters and no strong rebuttals are forthcoming. I have since held my peace

There is really nothing you will post that will fault the basic doctrines such as;

1. The belief that Jesus is the only way to God.

2. That the blood he shed on the cross provides Redemption for mankind.

3. That he died and rose again on the third day.

4. That the baptism with the Holy Spirit empowers us for Christian service.

5. That he is coming back to rapture the church. An event we believe can happen anytime from now.

6. That there are two possible destinations for souls that die - heaven or hell.

7. That Jesus is God incarnate in the flesh.

And many more.

These are the basic doctrinal beliefs of genuine Christians. And there are no contradictions concerning this.

I have lots on me right now.

I will respond as soon as I am less busy.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Ken4Christ: 5:53pm On May 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Give me just one thing that is true about "God's" word

1. God created the universe.
2. He created Man.
3. Jesus came and died for us all.
4. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day.
5. Jesus is coming back.
6. Salvation is in Jesus alone.
7. Those who reject Christ in this dispensation will go to hell.

Do you want more?
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:32pm On May 03, 2023
LottiOk:
@FRANCISTOWN. Beautiful 😍 u read my mind. Many wud b let loose from d shakels of religion just as we atheists here were able 2 do it. I wish 2 live 2 see d day mankind wud do away wit religion. It won't b immediately but it wud grow exponentially due 2 scientific discoveries dat wud totally destroy d ideologies in dia various dogmas. (It wud be a sight 2 behold wen mankind can reverse aging & av cures 2 major life threatening diseases).

I love your response and the picture you posted aligned so well with your points.

There are about 8billion people on earth, about 6.5 billion are calling upon one God or the other yet, this "God" never came out once to introduce himself.
If he truly created everybody, why can't he just speak to everybody? Why must he speak to certain people?
How were they even sure it was God speaking to them since they've never seen him before, those bunch of idiots.

And again, I'm not mad now. Why should I be bothered about the language of the thunder since I don't have a relative that is a thunder or wind or an ocean?

That's how some do say that animals talk but only a few people can understand.
Even if they do, except a parrot. I don't have a relative who is an animal so, why should I be bothered about what animals say among themselves?

Inna real life, anyone who wishes to communicate with me should speak in a language that I understand lest I don't have that kinna spare time.

If the thunder would not speak to me in the language that I understand, then f*ck thunder and everything with it.

I'm not stupid so, thunder doesn't talk to me.
I swr , Atheism is the natural way of living a life of no stress and a life void of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:55pm On May 03, 2023
Ken4Christ:

1. God created the universe.
2. He created Man.
3. Jesus came and died for us all.
4. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day.
5. Jesus is coming back.
6. Salvation is in Jesus alone.
7. Those who reject Christ in this dispensation will go to hell.

Do you want more?

1. Thanos Created the Universe

2. Thanos Created man

3. That's an act of stupidity, why should I die for
somebody else's sins. BTW, where is the
proof that he died on behalf of everybody?
Again, there is no proof that the guy Jesus
really lived.

4. There is no evidence that he lived , died and
rose again

5. How are you sure he is coming back? Did
he send a letter with his stamp on it to
you? Where is the evidence of his coming
back?
Even if he was riding on tortoise's back, he
should have been here by now, or did he
run out of cash? You guy's offerings and
tithes are not enough to fuel his private jet,
y'all need to contribute more.

6. Salvation is Thanos alone, Muhammed
alone, Buddha alone. What proof do you
have that Jesus got salvation in the first
place

7. Those who reject Thanos will also be
condemned to eternal damnation.

When you have the evidence of all the conjectures you wrote up there then, call me. I'll take you seriously then but for now, you are just playing

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24pm On May 03, 2023
Isn't it obvious that the poster above me is mad?

How Godhatefullness makes people mad!
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FxMasterz: 8:24pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I hope you know there are terrorist Christian groups
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nathaniel-veltman-muslim-family-canada-b1862845.html%3famp

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10576100701611288

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

2. I have had people call me devil for being atheist. Some Christians would become your enemy for being atheist. My former workplace threatened atheists. My own wife calls me an antichrist for it, despite saving her life on many occasions(and donating blood for her twice) . So please speak for yourself
A Christian fully follows the teachings of Christ.

Terrorism and name-calling is not Christlike. Those who do it are not Christians.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FxMasterz: 8:26pm On May 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Prolly you didn't see where I mentioned that let all the gods come out and identify themselves. Whether YHWH, Allah, Brahmana, Zeus or whatever.
I'm referring to all the gods.
If them no fit speak for themselves, it can't be helped.

No christian does that? Lol @ the quoted emboldened, what were you insinuating?
Isn't this the same thing we've been talking about? You just called me an agent of Satan, innit?
I didn't call you agent of Satan except you think you're one. I never even had that in mind.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by elated177: 9:35pm On May 03, 2023
To show how real you are, you should attach your identity to your assertions here. Yes, francistown, put your money where your mouth is.

What does it mean for one to overestimate himself? Do you know? Everything that I have said here is the truth. So, how have I overestimated myself? Do you mind explaining?

Francistown, saying that you are Francis, 190cm and dangerously good-looking don't mean anything. Are you a faggòt? Why should you even be telling me, your fellow man, that you are dangerously good-looking? Who asked you that one?

You have become evasive.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by elated177: 9:49pm On May 03, 2023
Talk is cheap, francistown. Post your full identity. I want to ascertain your mental state.

How come you are expending so much energy on whom you said didn't exist. Are you sure you are ok?

Francistown, I am the human masterpiece of my God, my Father in heaven, my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. By his mighty power, by his Great Set-apart Spirit, I, elated177, his saint, servant, follower and messenger here on earth, have already spoken to you, francistown, through his natural phenomena --- the thunder and lightning, the Rain, the Sun, the Moon, the Stars and the Wind. Obviously, you neither observed nor understood.

Francistown, calling you an agent of Satan and the demons would even be a compliment or an upgrade. The truth of the matter is that you are empty. You lack basic knowledge of what you are saying here. You are just doing copy and paste. That makes your case even worse.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Ken4Christ: 11:27pm On May 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

1. Thanos Created the Universe

2. Thanos Created man

3. That's an act of stupidity, why should I die for
somebody else's sins. BTW, where is the
proof that he died on behalf of everybody?
Again, there is no proof that the guy Jesus
really lived.

4. There is no evidence that he lived , died and
rose again

5. How are you sure he is coming back? Did
he send a letter with his stamp on it to
you? Where is the evidence of his coming
back?
Even if he was riding on tortoise's back, he
should have been here by now, or did he
run out of cash? You guy's offerings and
tithes are not enough to fuel his private jet,
y'all need to contribute more.

6. Salvation is Thanos alone, Muhammed
alone, Buddha alone. What proof do you
have that Jesus got salvation in the first
place

7. Those who reject Thanos will also be
condemned to eternal damnation.

When you have the evidence of all the conjectures you wrote up there then, call me. I'll take you seriously then but for now, you are just playing

I am the number one evidence that Jesus is alive.

1. He changed my life when I received him as Lord and Saviour.

2. He filled me with his Holy Spirit who made my life supernatural.

3. I cast out demons in his name and they obey.

4. I lay hands on the sick in his name and they get healed.

5. I have taken poison several times and I am still alive.

Hallelujah, Jesus lives and his word is working mightily in me.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:16am On May 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Isn't it obvious that the poster above me is mad?

How Godhatefullness makes people mad!

Who is this one?
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:19am On May 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

I didn't call you agent of Satan except you think you're one. I never even had that in mind.

Go and read what you posted.

What's the meaning of "Satan knows he has a short time"?
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:21am On May 04, 2023
elated177:
To show how real you are, you should attach your identity to your assertions here. Yes, francistown, put your money where your mouth is.

What does it mean for one to overestimate himself? Do you know? Everything that I have said here is the truth. So, how have I overestimated myself? Do you mind explaining?

Ask me whatever you wanna know, no dey talk too much
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FxMasterz: 6:29am On May 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Go and read what you posted.

What's the meaning of "Satan knows he has a short time"?

I never refered to you as an agent of Satan. Satan can use anybody, be it Christian,Muslim, Buddhist, even unguarded pastors, and that doesn't make them agents of Satan.

This allegation proves that you actually read unnecessary meanings to statements made by Christians, and have now gone ahead to create a thread based on that. The title of this thread is unfounded. I have not tagged you an agent of Satan here, yet you said I did.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:38am On May 04, 2023
elated177:
Talk is cheap, francistown. Post your full identity. I want to ascertain your mental state.
Shey you are sick ni?
Would you expect me to post my NIMC slip, BVN and my PVC? I said ask me whatever you want to know and I'll tell you

elated177:

How come you are expending so much energy on whom you said didn't exist. Are you sure you are ok?
As you've seen me carry megaphone as early as 5am constituting nuisance in them street or knocking from door to door with a piece of bible fairytale book in my hand.

If anyone had just one brain cell, such person would know that I've not expended 0.01% of the energy that these faithfools especially those who go about evangelism.

Your God is not my business, you guys are. Stop posting anything about atheism too.

elated177:

francistown, through his natural phenomena --- the thunder and lightning, the Rain
Well, I didn't hear nothing.

I do not have a relative who is a thunder so, I wasn't brought up with the language of the thunder.

Everyone in my family is a normal human being, nobody is mad. Since I didn't hear you, prolly you should try to speak with the whole of nairaland, prolly someone might hear and understand.

elated177:

You are just doing copy and paste.
What did I copy, what did I paste?
I bet you didnt know that an average atheist knows the bible more than your pastors.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 6:52am On May 04, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I am the number one evidence that Jesus is alive.

1. He changed my life when I received him as Lord and Saviour.

2. He filled me with his Holy Spirit who made my life supernatural.

3. I cast out demons in his name and they obey.

4. I lay hands on the sick in his name and they get healed.

5. I have taken poison several times and I am still alive.

Hallelujah, Jesus lives and his word is working mightily in me.

I am the number one evidence that Thanos is alive

1. Whether Jesus changed your life or not is not a proof that Jesus ever lived. Your life is not our business.

That's your personal experience and it doesn't count for a proof.

I could say Thanos changed my life for good as well. Isn't it all about personal experience?

2. That is still a personal experience, you could be suffering from seasonal delirium

3. Where did you see Demons?

4. Which hospital did that happen? How many cancer patients have you healed with this your laying of hands? Where is the proof?

5. Several people who do not believe in God have also said the same thing.
BTW, that's still a personal experience. It doesn't hold water

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Ken4Christ: 7:07am On May 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I am the number one evidence that Thanos is alive

1. Whether Jesus changed your life or not is not a proof that Jesus ever lived. Your life is not our business.

That's your personal experience and it doesn't count for a proof.

I could say Thanos changed my life for good as well. Isn't it all about personal experience?

2. That is still a personal experience, you could be suffering from seasonal delirium

3. Where did you see Demons?

4. Which hospital did that happen? How many cancer patients have you healed with this your laying of hands? Where is the proof?

5. Several people who do not believe in God have also said the same thing.
BTW, that's still a personal experience. It doesn't hold water

You will feel very sorry for yourself the day you stand before Jesus to be judged.

You can't escape Jesus. You either receive him as your Lord or meet him as your judge
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 7:53am On May 04, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You will feel very sorry for yourself the day you stand before Jesus to be judged.

You can't escape Jesus. You either receive him as your Lord or meet him as your judge

You will feel very sorry for yourself the day you stand before Muhammad or Brahman to be judged.

You can't escape Allah or Brahman , it's either you receive them as your Lords or as your judges.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by elated177: 2:59pm On May 04, 2023
I am not giving you anymore attention, attention seeker, the 190cm tall and dangerously good-looking Francis. Mtcheeeeew! Ihe iberibe!
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Ken4Christ: 12:16am On May 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You will feel very sorry for yourself the day you stand before Muhammad or Brahman to be judged.

You can't escape Allah or Brahman , it's either you receive them as your Lords or as your judges.

How can you compare the dead with the one who conquered death? You smoke weed?
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 7:24am On May 05, 2023
elated177:
I am not giving you anymore attention, attention seeker, the 190cm tall and dangerously good-looking Francis. Mtcheeeeew! Ihe iberibe!
Like I mentioned you to begin with . You no send your thunder again?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 7:25am On May 05, 2023
Ken4Christ:

How can you compare the dead with the one who conquered death? You smoke weed?
Who conquered death?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Ken4Christ: 8:20am On May 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Who conquered death?

Jesus did. His tomb is empty.

History cannot deny it.

No one can refute it.

Your testimony that Jesus never existed holds no water compared with millions of testimonies that he lives.
Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by FRANCISTOWN: 10:59am On May 08, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Jesus did. His tomb is empty.

History cannot deny it.

No one can refute it.

Your testimony that Jesus never existed holds no water compared with millions of testimonies that he lives.

Did you check the tomb yourself?

Where in History is it stated that the guy "Jesus" lived, except in your religious books?

I have rebuted it already. Jesus never lived, he never died and he is not alive. Show me otherwise.

Millions of people can be mad at the same time, which has nothing to do with me at least, there was a time millions of people believed the earth is flat, thunder is a sign that the gods are angry, sickle cells are ogbanje and that the sun revolves 'round the earth, but what happened?
People outgrew those stupid believes though, there are still some deluded beings who hold unto it which doesn't change anything.

The same way people are beginning to outgrow this faith bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why by Ken4Christ: 11:14am On May 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Did you check the tomb yourself?

Where in History is it stated that the guy "Jesus" lived, except in your religious books?

I have rebuted it already. Jesus never lived, he never died and he is not alive. Show me otherwise.

Millions of people can be mad at the same time, which has nothing to do with me at least, there was a time millions of people believed the earth is flat, thunder is a sign that the gods are angry, sickle cells are ogbanje and that the sun revolves 'round the earth, but what happened?
People outgrew those stupid believes though, there are still some deluded beings who hold unto it which doesn't change anything.

The same way people are beginning to outgrow this faith bullshit.

Ask Jesus to come into your heart. You will testify that he is real and alive indeed.

He is not real to you but he has changed millions of lives.

He is not real but he is healing countless millions of people.

He is not real, but books written about him alone is more than the total number of books in the world.

He is not real, music or songs sang about him is more than the total number of songs in the world.

Please, use your brain or go and examine it. I think it is badly damaged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Ichabod By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Global) / Discovery For Men Coming Up On Sunday 19th March 2006 / Hell Go Bubble Sha O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.