Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Are Many Ladies Hell-bent On Ripping Their Exes After A Failed Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Many Ladies Hell-bent On Ripping Their Exes After A Failed Relationship? (820 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Many Ladies Hell-bent On Ripping Their Exes After A Failed Relationship? by alfredfrddy(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2023
As a man, the saga of Hakimi and his estrange wife keeps me pondering over issues bordering around marriages. In as much as many, mostly men, have been taking sides with the man, many women are at the bashing end in solidarity with his wife. I, for one, with the opinion that the marriage was not meant to be in the first place owing to the fact that the union lacked trust and openness. And I asked those on either sides why they got married in the first place. Having read through the reactions of both men and women with respect to the gains and losses of a failed relationship, I dare say that many of us marry for the wrong reasons. I've just read a story online, https://l.kphx.net/s?d=4665008736165099635&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4=. After reading this story amongst many others, I want to ask a crucial question. Why are women hell-bent on hastily milking the sacred cow of an ex instead of trying to fix their failed relationship? For women, do they engage a man for love or for financial exploit?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Hell-bent On Ripping Their Exes After A Failed Relationship? by Reminderz: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2023
because they never loved you in the first place, only deceiving you.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Hell-bent On Ripping Their Exes After A Failed Relationship? by diogo23: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
99.9% of them have evil mind and anytime they don't get whst they want you will see evil in them displaying

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Hell-bent On Ripping Their Exes After A Failed Relationship? by kelspinall(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
once the relationship is over,am deleting ya number, social media accounts and everything about immediately and no room for nonsense..

send message am blocking you or ignoring you...

this bicches are devilish and thanks to God,they naive me is gone...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Hell-bent On Ripping Their Exes After A Failed Relationship? by alfredfrddy(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2023
kelspinall:
once the relationship is over,am deleting ya number, social media accounts and everything about immediately and no room for nonsense..

send message am blocking you or ignoring you...

this bicches are devilish and thanks to God,they naive me is gone...
I'm sure guys are getting wiser even now that even girlfriends are in the ripping business too, referring to Israel Adesanya

(1) (Reply)

True Love Still Exist I Can't Believe It until I see this / Can Someone Bleep Nowadays Without Contacting STI / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.