Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani (38142 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Real Reason Buhari Didn’t Disclose His Candidate For 2023 – Shettima Abba Gana / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Who and who will they count? Nigerian government and lie lie grin
Definitely not counting you that resides in Biafra Cameroon.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by AntiWailer: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Feintline:
Mark my words! PODATTI will do the census. The new OBIDIENT Nigeria will do the census.

If you are not happy with these statement of fact, crying is allowed.

All the ones we marked wey fail, nothing happened to u.

it is a complete waste of time to mark any words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
christejames:
That's just the simple fact, but the good thing is that, ObiDatti will carry out that census with a far cheaper amount

Watch out!
That is one of the reasons informed open minded Nigerians, are aware that he Peter Obi will never even smell Aso Rock’s parlor.

Cheaper amount indeed, you vastly ill informed obidients think it is cheap to conduct a census for a 190 million people?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by IpobAntidote: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
christejames:
That's just the simple fact, but the good thing is that, ObiDatti will carry out that census with a far cheaper amount ☺

Watch out!
Lol, for Abia and Biafuro?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh six times in Latin.

christejames:
That's just the simple fact, but the good thing is that, ObiDatti will carry out that census with a far cheaper amount ☺

Watch out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by ImoleNaija: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Feintline:
Mark my words! PODATTI will do the census. The new OBIDIENT Nigeria will do the census.

Wake up!
Una still dey slumberland grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by jaystix(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Feintline:

Seconded!....
E go shock many people, give some heart attack.
JEHOVAH ELGIBBOR rules!!!
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by blacknp(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
jaystix:

Seconded!....
E go shock many people, give some heart attack.
JEHOVAH ELGIBBOR rules!!!
Either you are e a foreigner, or an oblivious Nigerian to national & local politics?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Slurity(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
$1.8B to conduct census ?

Buhari, fear God na

This money that you people are looting , won't take you thieves to heaven .

Another thief is about to be sworn-In
You are asking Buhari to fear God when he has already postponed it and not ready to do it, that is enough to show you that he is not ready to loot or help people loot it. Does it mean Jared of someone make you guys loose common sense?
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Popesuccess(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

Buhari, fear God na

The problem now is who will account for the money they have already spent(looted) over this census issue. There is no civillian government in the history of this country that looted openly without challange.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by bitbillionaire: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hmmm! $1.8 billion. That amount is over seven hundred billion Naira! N700,000,000,000 on census! Something somebody like Peter Obi can do with less than N100,000,000,000.

It is well.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Oluwadare316(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

Buhari, fear God na

LOL old man can't fight corruption 🤭we should just hope he performs better and reduce the hardship in the country.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
christejames:

Watch out!
No, because we can't wait till 2031 before the census.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by 7upnigeria: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Feintline:

Lol, who is actually crying? Fools will have their say, the wise will have their way. EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS, A FOOL IS KNOWN BY MANY WORDS.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Smith414: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
GoodLife4live:
stop your scam... Obi is a thief... Stop reparkaging the known FAILURE
If Obi is a thief according to you, the your supposed candidate is what??
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by onuman: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sen. Shehu Sani, Nigerians want the census postponed. Buhari did.
Buhari can't be a dictator Shehu Garba, his Assistant, would want Buhari to be.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Kellyplug: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
#1.8b!!!
It is well.

Dm for Men’s office wears
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Sholmakem(f): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Pls ,Who will teach me how to make money online for free. 🙏 Na yam and potatoes I dey fry for one junction, the profit no reach anything as yam don turn Gold for market.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Larryndelaw: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
christejames:

Watch out!
You people should wake up from.slumber. get ready for 2031 election. Go and get another new year resolutions, December is around the corner
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Feintline:

All those una ‘mark my words’ that have failed multiple times didn’t benefit us. Why should I mark another?
Give me one good reason why I should mark your words?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Menclothing: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria is broke
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by tballeyy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
christejames:

Very soon, when the stolen mandate will be returned...

Keep your fingers crossed! 🤞
stolemandate till when 8yrs will finish
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
GoodLife4live:

I am not surprised. You are a chronic ignoramus.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by nony43(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
GoodLife4live:

You mean Escobar and Osama?
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by koxyz: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
christejames:

Watch out!
They there, they deceive yourself.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by tommykiwi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Tilumbu is what?
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Yekeensalam(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Gangster1ms:
My own is that God punish those that support APC

The way God is punishing you already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death / NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Fshaw EFCC Twitter Handler Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.