Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani (38140 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Real Reason Buhari Didnโ€™t Disclose His Candidate For 2023 โ€“ Shettima Abba Gana / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Canโ€™t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Printerscanner: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
$1.8B to conduct census ?

Buhari, fear God na

This money that you people are looting , won't take you thieves to heaven .

Another thief is about to be sworn-In

An Igbo man is requesting for that amount
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Printerscanner: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
mymadam:

Good, very good but...

What year will that be? 2031? Just asking? ๐Ÿ˜

In 2031, Presidency is returning to the North after Tinubuโ€™s 8 years rule
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Printerscanner: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Gangster1ms:
My own is that God punish those that support APC

I support APC, and as you can see, it is your family that God is punishing
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Printerscanner: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
magoo10:
A government that cannot successfully evacuate her citizens in Sudan cannot conduct a more tasking National population Census.

I am sorry for you, if your brothers are distributing drugs in Sudan, you better tell Jen to run to the borders beg they are used as sacrificed the the Sudanese god of Thunder
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by seunjungle1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Cry more for I never hear your cry or see the rain dropping from your eyes....stolen mandate you called it right?
Cry me a river so that I can feel your pain...
Note that your superstar has been given number 101 seat at the presidential inauguration @Eaglesquare
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by magoo10(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

I am sorry for you, if your brothers are distributing drugs in Sudan, you better tell Jen to run to the borders beg they are used as sacrificed the the Sudanese god of Thunder
Sorry for yourself and lazy government
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by begge: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Buhari is a sparow
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by MadamOk(f): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
They all know what they are doing
One day we will all over come this
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by mymadam(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

In 2031, Presidency is returning to the North after Tinubuโ€™s 8 years rule
Oh no! Please Nigeria, kindly give Obi-Datti a chance in 2031. Na beg I dey beg o. No b shakara ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Earthquakes: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
GoodLife4live:
stop your scam... Obi is a thief... Stop reparkaging the known FAILURE

Yes ooo just that I can't remember him forfeiting any drug money yet grin grin
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by gentlegenius(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
thesicilian:

They should share the money to us let us count ourselves
We have about 300 million people in Nigeria right now. If $1.8billion is shared to everyone in this country, each person will be about $6million richer.
Just imagine!
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
To those supporting the evil politicians, remember that those Nigerians from Sudan who are stuck in Egypt didn't vote and they are suffering the consiquences if bad bad government in Nigeria just like those of us here.
So just know that no matter where you run after supported these devils, you will still get your own share of agony.
Nobody dey beg anyone again.
After all the Egyptian government rejected all of them not minding who they want as the president.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

I support APC, and as you can see, it is your family that God is punishing
Say that's to those picked from Sudan and abandoned half way.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Phantom233: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
From one disaster to another..
Tinubu should used his bullion van loot to finance it.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by DaddyJapan(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
India, the world's most populous country, budgeted 450 million dollars for its census in 2021. This amount was going to cover the expenses of 330,000 enumerators too.

Enter Nigeria, poster-child for stunted growth, and what do you get?
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by goslowgoslow(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Gangster1ms:
My own is that God punish those that support APC
My own be say God punish those that support LP....yeye dey smell.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by goslowgoslow(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Earthquakes:

Yes ooo just that I can't remember him forfeiting any drug money yet grin grin
He will forfeit the one in PANDORA!
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by freemanq(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Who care?
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by thesicilian: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
gentlegenius:

We have about 300 million people in Nigeria right now. If $1.8billion is shared to everyone in this country, each person will be about $6million richer.
Just imagine!
$1.8bn divided 300million people is just 6 dollars person o, lol
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Cassandraloius: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
blacknp:
Definitely not counting you that resides in Biafra Cameroon.

You lie grin
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Ogiame: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
blacknp:
Definitely not counting you that resides in Biafra Cameroon.
It seems you caught an Igbo man drilling your mom.
Don't kill yourself oh.

Anu Ohia.

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Tinubuderanged: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
1950Mack:
grin he can't do the task before na... they only need something as excuse to gather budget and japa with it from aso rock... am sure monetary provisions have already been made available... but as expected it is a cunny way of siphoning funds.... Buhari your Visa to hellfire has been stamped by hell fire embassy officials... go and collect it or else they will bring it to your other room... radarada undecided
the drug lord will be worst
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Melagros(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Feintline:
Mark my words! PODATTI will do the census. The new OBIDIENT Nigeria will do the census.

If you are not happy with these statement of fact, crying is allowed.
That's the only census that will be credible
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:45am On May 01, 2023
grin grin Always postponing and postponing.This is evidence of incompetence, inefficiency and cluelessness.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Asswipemod: 3:16am On May 01, 2023
NwekeUG:
Senator Shehu Sani has stated what he believes to be the real reason for the Federal Government's postponement of Nigeria's 2023 population and housing census, IGBERETV reports.

The Buhari-led Federal Government said the reason for the postponement is to enable the country make adequate preparations for an accurate and reliable census. The census earlier scheduled for May 3-7 has been shifted to a date to be determined by the incoming administration.

Reacting to the development, Shehu Sani wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1652228092331433985?t=Ftnq3bobPhf0O_AGh4MuTA&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1443989/real-reason-buhari-postponed-nigerias-2023-population-census-shehu-sani/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

He knows he can't make Fulanis majority tribe in Nigeria as planned many years ago. He'll rather not appear as a failure and disappointment to his people. He'll rather escape than feel the heat.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:50am On May 01, 2023
christejames:
That's just the simple fact, but the good thing is that, ObiDatti will carry out that census with a far cheaper amount โ˜บ

Watch out!
Daydreaming is also part of human Rights ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by 1950Mack: 6:45am On May 01, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
the drug lord will be worst

Bia... you people should stay off my mention o... because if I start my craze it's me those yeye ojoro mods will sanction... mind ya sef and let me make my comment in peace... so its paraga obi that is an angel and will do miracles... dey play undecided
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by alezzy13: 7:36am On May 01, 2023
$1.8b is almost 1trilion (with capital T) naira. I think we should compare with other countries the cost of such exercises
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani by Tinubuderanged: 7:42am On May 01, 2023
1950Mack:

Bia... you people should stay off my mention o... because if I start my craze it's me those yeye ojoro mods will sanction... mind ya sef and let me make my comment in peace... so its paraga obi that is an angel and will do miracles... dey play undecided
go open drug lord forum and see if people like me will be there.
You are attacking Buhari who has done everything possible to see that your drug become president. Ungrateful bastards

Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials / Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) / PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To?